Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / iamlovelypeaches100 / lovelypeachesmusic100 / lovelypeaches4ever_2001 - . 400-pound Insta/TikTok star famous for eating shit, supposedly pimping out her newborn, supposedly raping/killing puppies, and prostituting herself on Live

Hamberlard Raid

I hope you have a chili abundant day.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit she has ballooned the fuck up. Get her to Kentucky to spice up the Amberverse, her lard ass would fit right in.
a051ec134c8503265942133171a2fe4a.jpg
From her Instagram today. She was about 310 a few months ago.

Hamberlard Raid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200301-160433_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200301-164157_Instagram.jpg
Today is Cora's second birthday. Peaches is in Miami for a "concert" while her daughter is in Louisiana (Peaches does not have custody of Cora.)

Peaches also had a concert last night in Miami. The venue was some random teenager's backyard and she performed naked. I would post more pics of the concert but you get the gist.
Screenshot_20200301-170449_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Hamberlard Raid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can find Peaches terrorizing your local bakery today!

Screenshot_20200308-161234_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-161315_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-161211_Snapchat.jpgScreenshot_20200308-161223_Snapchat.jpg
This is the best shit I have seen all day

Last edited:

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
Am I missing something? If she's dipping in and out of homelessness how can she fund these music videos? She's the most busted looking 19 year old I've ever fucking seen.

I almost pity her, she has a nice voice and could make something of it if she got some real help but jesus she's that brand of circus freak crazy where her insanity and shit eating only harms herself and not others so nobody has the incentive to get her off the streets.

Godspeed1330

kiwifarms.net
Am I missing something? If she's dipping in and out of homelessness how can she fund these music videos? She's the most busted looking 19 year old I've ever fucking seen.

I almost pity her, she has a nice voice and could make something of it if she got some real help but jesus she's that brand of circus freak crazy where her insanity and shit eating only harms herself and not others so nobody has the incentive to get her off the streets.

Since this topic has been brought up I'm just gonna spill a lot of information about Brittanys housing status and whereabouts since she was about 13, this should clear up a lot of the misinformation spread about Cora too.

Even since Brittany was 13 she ran away from home to prostitute herself and do a lot of the crazy shit you've seen in this thread. This is when her father, who is a church pastor, still actually gave a shit about her and tried to get her back, so her runaways were frequent but usually didn't last that long. Around the time she was 15/16 she started to get a lot better at running away, and her father started giving less shits about her because she was way too much to handle. Its around this time where she started getting a sizable fanbase on Instagram as "Lovely Peaches" and also around the time she started being pimped. Peaches doesn't use protection and one of the original reasons she got famous on Instagram in the first place was because she was on a mission to contract HIV/AIDS and other STD's from her clients. It was during these ventures that Cora was conceived by an unknown man (Peaches claims to know Coras father, but based on her having sex with hundreds of men and lying about nearly everything about Cora, I personally doubt this is true) On March 4th, 2018, Cora was born. During this time Peaches was living with her father and her father was trying to make her turn her life around (Hoping Cora would inspire a change in her) and was planning to get her a job at some paint store. This obviously didn't work, and in June 2018 Peaches ran away from her fathers home for good and abandoned Cora. PEACHES ABANDONED CORA. PEACHES NEVER HAD CORA WHEN SHE WAS LIVING IN HOTEL ROOMS AND BEING PIMPED AROUND. CORA WAS NEVER SEXUALLY ABUSED OR KILLED BY PEACHES, HER FATHER HAS HAD CUSTODY OF HER THE WHOLE TIME. Currently, Cora is speculated to be living with an Aunt and Uncle of Peaches, but this is hard to confirm because most of Peaches family want nothing to do with her for obvious reasons and have shut themselves off from social media since lots of Peachlings have spammed their Facebooks in the past asking about Peaches/Cora.

From about June 2018 - November 2018 Brittanys lifestyle was very unstable. She was living in cheap motels, being pimped around the New Orleans area, and was constantly becoming homeless due to her poor spending habits and trashing her hotel rooms by plugging toilets with days worth of her shit, peeing on the bed/floor of her apartment and wiping period blood on the walls of her motels. She was also working under a pretty abusive pimp who even kidnapped her and brought her to Texas for a short while, all for her to eventually escape back to New Orleans. As she began doing crazier things, such as shoving knives up her vagina, eating her own shit, posting videos of her sexually abusing her clients, her fanbase started to essentially enable her and support her no matter what, and this has caused her to be able to profit from her internet infamy.

In 2019 Brittany started to have a more stable living situation due to her newly growing fanbase buying merch (She didn't actually make the merch herself, fans of hers created a Peaches 'brand" and gave Brittany half of the profits) Peaches also began to do request videos for other people if they would pay her via cashapp. Despite her fame increasing her income, this didn't stop her from prostituting, and in early 2019 she was known for going on 24 hour prostitution marathons, where she would constantly take in clients for 24 hours and make hundreds of dollars per day. Even though she would still get kicked out of some motels (most notoriously was when she kept shitting in a toilet and didnt attempt flushing it until a month later) she was able to easily get another one and was known to have thousands of dollars to her name at one time.

Fast forward to September/October 2019 where she got famous on TikTok. I don't know how many of you were on TikTok during this time, but Peaches was literally EVERYWHERE. For about two months Peaches DOMINATED TikTok meme culture, and this basically set off her music career. She began to get a sizable audience on musical streaming sites like Apple Music and TikTok, and has gotten enough revenue to actually record songs in semi-professional studios. Scarily enough, Peaches really is becoming a rags to riches story, and has even gotten one of her idols, Nicki Minaj, to follow her.

TL;DR: Peaches abandoned Cora and became a runaway prostitute living in unstable conditions, but as she got more popular on the internet she gained more money by her enabling fanbase and is now able to live more stable and record her songs in actual studios.

If you have any more questions about Peaches feel free to reply and ask, I know a lot about her due to me following her for the past few years.

BroccoliBrain

my corpus callosum is green
kiwifarms.net
So she's already got more money than sense, huh?

@Godspeed1330 Do you know anything about her childhood? Maybe it's not impossible that she came from a normal, sane family but she's downright psychotic and a break has to some from somewhere. A bug chaser at 16? A serial runaway from an even younger age? What was that 'traumatic incident' when she was 13, was this the reason she fled from home or did it happen after she started prostituting?

The other people in her music video may look clean and presentable next to her but jfc I cannot imagine the kind of men she attracts or what could possibly go through her female friends' minds. Even at the very least they don't care about her wellbeing and just want her money.

Godspeed1330

kiwifarms.net
So she's already got more money than sense, huh?

@Godspeed1330 Do you know anything about her childhood? Maybe it's not impossible that she came from a normal, sane family but she's downright psychotic and a break has to some from somewhere. A bug chaser at 16? A serial runaway from an even younger age? What was that 'traumatic incident' when she was 13, was this the reason she fled from home or did it happen after she started prostituting?

The other people in her music video may look clean and presentable next to her but jfc I cannot imagine the kind of men she attracts or what could possibly go through her female friends' minds. Even at the very least they don't care about her wellbeing and just want her money.

Her traumatic moment would definitely be when her mom died at 13. Its no coincidence that she started running away around the time her mom was getting in worse condition then eventually died. Brittany's mom is the only family member she seems to even care about, and besides her daughter, shes the only only one she ever mentions.

I don't know too much about her childhood. I know that her father is a pastor and is extremely religious. I believe she was raised in Laplace Louisiana, which isn't the best neighborhood but its also not the worst. Lots of people who knew her while she was in Elementary/Middle School noted that she was very poorly behaved and was known to be disruptive, vulgar, and abusive towards classmates. People have even claimed that she started eating shit back in Middle School and was notorious for doing it and getting in trouble for it. She definitely had severe mental illness long before her mothers passing, and her family tried medicating her, sending her to therapy, etc, but she rarely would take medications and even after being in mental hospitals on multiple occasions nothing seemed to stop her behavior. So basically she was fucked up before her mothers passing but her mothers passing was what tipped her over the edge.

Personally I think shes psychotic but I honestly don't know enough about her early childhood to be 100% certain about it.