Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

@BSV does this sound familiar to you?

View attachment 1697984
View attachment 1697988

Also, why the fuck he talks about me stalking Bryan? If he is not his sock, then Bryan was gone for a month. So he calls himself a cow or what?

EDIT: Oh, fuck, it's getting tiresome. Instances of Bryan calling someone stalker for no fucking reason.

Is this a coincidence too, @Ghostface Killer?

If by "making the cow suffer", ghostface means "sending him kf notifications about people asking about outlines or verifying things" , he's hit the nail on the head

I'm not accusing anyone of being anyone else here, but Bry Bry does get kinda bent out of shape about getting notifications that include the account name of any thread regulars

He also rated your post as thoughtful, even though you basically told him "sock better".

I am more amused by how he didn't revenge rate the comment that made fun of him pretending to be a woman. How long would it take before he troons?

I am curious. How many messages have you received from the mods telling you that Ghostface ain't Bryan? I received none!

Also, why the fuck he talks about me stalking Bryan? If he is not his sock, then Bryan was gone for a month. So he calls himself a cow or what?

If he isn't Bryan, then why is he so concerned about you obsessing and collecting information for the Farms and our amusement about a person who isn't him? And Bryan Dunn is not the most innocent or mentally sound of people or the type that people would want to defend.

That said though, I would like to ask what Bryan has done specifically to cause you to go after him. You mentioned how he went after BSV again recently for no good reason. Is there anything else?

Usually when you are accused of being someone you are not, a simple denial would suffice. You won't deny again and again. You won't scream, "You are autistic", "This is stupid", "You are obsessed".

If users insist that you are who they claim you to be, then you'd either disengage or you can play along just for the fun of it. You certainly would not take it personally like what Ghostface did!

Last edited:

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
This is such a shameful display. It's so obvious. He's been told what to do better dozens of times. This is a man with a wife and child. How embarassing to be on sock 12 and reveal yourself like this.

I almost feel a little sad that one day your daughter will read your thread, BryBry.

Hey @Ghostface Killer ....you never did let us know what your dad thinks of Cuties.

Here is a blast from the past earlier in this thread. Boy did it age well.

tbh the only thing about your family even remotely interesting is your mom's from Puerto Rico and your dad looks like an adorable chubby old man who looks like he enjoys laughing a lot. He just looks like a generally chill chunky dude. Too adorable to mess with imo. I'd have a beer with that guy. And you'd have to be a totally exceptional person to deliberately fuck with retired law enforcement. You on the other hand, you're such a sped.

Would you have a beer with Bryan's father and his uninteresting family?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
The name "The Exceptional Detective" seems pretty on the nose. Wasn't that the filter word for retard here?
Yep, he basically called himself Retarded Detective. Also, do you remember the logo from his channel? This is where it came from, you can't make this shit up. Have you won your award, @Ghostface Killer?

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
Ghostface got more alter egos now than the entire wutang clan combined. Shame on a nigga.
Fer real, shame on a nigga who try to run game on his forumniggas with obvious sock-puppetry, and also sullying and disrespecting the name of one of Shaolin's most talented, accomplished and legendary members with this association.
I petition that the @Ghostface Killer sockpuppet name be changed to "Christ Bearer"! https://www.nydailynews.com/enterta...enis-suicide-attempt-report-article-1.1758494
A rapper affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan reportedly severed his own penis before jumping off a second-story balcony in an alleged suicide attempt.
Andre Johnson, who's also known as Christ Bearer, was found in critical condition outside a North Hollywood, Calif., apartment building just before 1 a.m. Wednesday, TMZ reported.
Police confirmed to the Daily News that the victim was found with self inflicted injuries. They initially confirmed they were to his testicles and penis
It wasn't immediately known if doctors were attempting to reattach his penis.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
I truly was hoping that Bryan had taken a month away and was productively becoming a better father and mate.
Nope. Same old retard.
I don't know why he would, if three regular bans, one legal ban and putting his pedodad on public display wasn't enough. Bryan can be stopped only by two things - death and lawsuit. However, I am not sure about the latter.

Lol bob loves to fanfic on twitter so hard. Nobody is running around being MAGA terrorists attacking buses and biden supporters like ISIS you sped. Of course the FBI doesn’t care about people driving around with maga flags. Its not a crime smart one.
Yeah, Bryan, you are one to talk about paranoid delusions.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
I don't know why he would, if three regular bans, one legal ban and putting his pedodad on public display wasn't enough. Bryan can be stopped only by two things - death and lawsuit. However, I am not sure about the latter.
Only if the lawsuit results in Bryan going to prison. Otherwise you'd have to blow his brains out to get him to stop being a retard who destroys himself every day due to being a thin skinned bitch with a glory seeking problem.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Only if the lawsuit results in Bryan going to prison. Otherwise you'd have to blow his brains out to get him to stop being a retard who destroys himself every day due to being a thin skinned bitch with a glory seeking problem.
I think, C&D violation is a civil matter, but losing money is already something. I mean, the only thing he is losing from socking here is his honor and that was in negative digits since Gamergate.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
As soon as I've seen "I'm testing a SS13 server fork to see if it's something worth putting effort into." on the front page, I've recalled this.

You handled yourself well there tbh(kudos for the ss13 comment, I run a ss13 server ironically so that made me laugh).

And what do you know, this faggot didn't disappoint!
I guess I am making a virologist (I hope cargo and QM know what the fuck they are doing).

Hey, @Ghostface Killer is this a coincidence too and I'm just crazy psychopath stalker?

Bob Barker

The blackest pot of them all.
True & Honest Fan
@Bryan Dunn Why do you keep doing the exact fucking same thing and failing so badly at it, then waiting a few months and trying it again without even fucking changing the parts that got you caught?

Like the fact that you can't move on OR figure out the basics like "don't fucking create a sock the same exact day as your last login" just baffles me.

@Bryan Dunn Why do you keep doing the exact fucking same thing and failing so badly at it, then waiting a few months and trying it again without even fucking changing the parts that got you caught?

Like the fact that you can't move on OR figure out the basics like "don't fucking create a sock the same exact day as your last login" just baffles me.

Because getting caught and pretending he hasn't been caught arouses him even more than anything his fetching wife has ever done for him

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan

Well, you can ask @Ghostface Killer How can you expect any learning from a man, who never thought he'd done anything wrong?