Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

Bob Barker

The blackest pot of them all.
True & Honest Fan
Well, you can ask @Ghostface Killer How can you expect any learning from a man, who never thought he'd done anything wrong?
I don't expect him to be less of a sperg, just to not literally do the exact same thing that got him shit the last times he did it.

Like he should know posting in the DSP thread is one of the things that gets him called out for socking. Its basic common sense that if you want to defend yourself on a sock you don't post in the exact same uniquely identifiable manner that you post on your main account and other confirmed sock accounts.

How is he this invested into this site but at the same time incapable of thinking ahead at all. How can you even be a human being and be this incapable of learning...

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Like he should know posting in the DSP thread is one of the things that gets him called out for socking.
How about posting in HIS thread?

I don't expect him to be less of a sperg, just to not literally do the exact same thing that got him shit the last times he did it.
But that's how dumb people learn - by making mistakes and avoiding them next time. Otherwise, did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

How is he this invested into this site but at the same time incapable of thinking ahead at all.
Because he visits it for self-gratification.

Like he should know posting in the DSP thread is one of the things that gets him called out for socking. Its basic common sense that if you want to defend yourself on a sock you don't post in the exact same uniquely identifiable manner that you post on your main account and other confirmed sock accounts.

How is he this invested into this site but at the same time incapable of thinking ahead at all. How can you even be a human being and be this incapable of learning...

One day, an account less than a month old with a posting history of ice cold mati takes in DSP, Ethan Ralph, Metokur throwing out some seemingly random puzzle pieces and top hats will craft the perfect Bryan Dunn defense post that will turn this thread into a fan thread, right after it comes out of nowhere to accuse @BSV of being a pedo apologist apropos of nothing. Bryan Himself will have mysteriously not logged in for a few weeks and will unfortunately be unable to witness the tide turning towards him

If I were Bryan, I may as well post using the Bryan Dunn account instead of coming up with another account then behave exactly like Bryan Dunn in the sock account.

If I did such a lousy job socking, I may as well give up. Bryan has privileges most Kiwis don't have. He had his ban reversed and the mods are okay with him socking.

So you'd think he would use the Bryan Dunn account since he won't likely be banned. And it is a hilarious shame that he is wasting that privilege by socking so badly.

@Ghostface Killer, everyone thinks you are Bryan. You might have to consider making a new account if you want to be left alone.

Start a new account and sperg about something else. I can help you sperg about China and roleplay as a wumao.

Also, screaming "leave me alone" in your profile comments instead of ignoring it makes you sound as pansexual / right kind of gay as Bryan Dunn.

If I were Bryan, I may as well post using the Bryan Dunn account instead of coming up with another account then behave exactly like Bryan Dunn in the sock account.

If I did such a lousy job socking, I may as well give up. Bryan has privileges most Kiwis don't have. He had his ban reversed and the mods are okay with him socking.

So you'd think he would use the Bryan Dunn account since he won't likely be banned. And it is a hilarious shame that he is wasting that privilege by socking so badly.

@Ghostface Killer, everyone thinks you are Bryan. You might have to consider making a new account if you want to be left alone.

Start a new account and sperg about something else. I can help you sperg about China and roleplay as a wumao.

Also, screaming "leave me alone" in your profile comments instead of ignoring it makes you sound as pansexual / right kind of gay as Bryan Dunn.
That's what I don't understand. I thought people were at least not hating Bryan as much, and he was getting a little goodwill from some. Why create a sock account at all? Or if so, at least post in a couple random threads so people don't know it's you.

That's what I don't understand. I thought people were at least not hating Bryan as much, and he was getting a little goodwill from some. Why create a sock account at all? Or if so, at least post in a couple random threads so people don't know it's you.

This is a source of disagreement among the Forensic Dunnologists. While we have excellent results predicting Bryan's behavior, we are no closer to understanding the root of it than we were 370 pages ago. Some think it's pettiness, repressed lust or jealousy. Others think there's just something wired incorrectly in his brain. In that case, who can ever know what causes him to take any decision?

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
Bryan is obviously not Ghostface you sociopathic ALOGS! Bryan hasn't logged on this site in over a month! He told me so, he doesn't even know what you're talking about.

Posting in DSP, Ralph, Metokur, and BSV's profile are not the pattern Bryan uses you bunch of psychopaths.

This is a source of disagreement among the Forensic Dunnologists. While we have excellent results predicting Bryan's behavior, we are no closer to understanding the root of it than we were 370 pages ago. Some think it's pettiness, repressed lust or jealousy. Others think there's just something wired incorrectly in his brain. In that case, who can ever know what causes him to take any decision?

I thought everyone came to a conclusion why he behaves like that a long time ago in 2017, seeing how this was posted so many times back then but we don't see it as often these days.

Screenshot_20201106-083718_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's not so much that they're okay with it as that his autism is so supernaturally powerful even nool gave up on restraining it.

Did Ghostface Killer sperg out at staff trying desperately to convince them that he isn't Bryan Dunn if it is convenient for you to disclose?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Did Ghostface Killer sperg out at staff trying desperately to convince them that he isn't Bryan Dunn if it is convenient for you to disclose?
I haven't seen it with my own eyes. but from what I got from Null contacting me, it seems that he jumped into TTS section, posted some postcard from Minnesota and sperged so hard about me and me alone as it seems, that Null decided, that I'd sent it to him.

I haven't seen it with my own eyes. but from what I got from Null contacting me, it seems that he jumped into TTS section, posted some postcard from Minnesota and sperged so hard about me and me alone as it seems, that Null decided, that I'd sent it to him.

It's really a testament to the power of the new OP that a potential Bryan didn't jump immediately to mystery Minnesota mail being from Jim

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Giving a shit doesn't really go with my outfit
True & Honest Fan
Bryan's personality quirks are so broad that it actually would be incredibly easy to pretend to be a Bryan sock. Only post in his crushes threads, generally type like a hummingbird on cocaine who has broadly figured out how text to speech works (just not how to add punctuation), start shrieking like a woman when you're called out. You could even post normally sometimes, making your Dunn posting look even more like some facet of a bipolar's manic high.

Bryan's personality quirks are so broad that it actually would be incredibly easy to pretend to be a Bryan sock. Only post in his crushes threads, generally type like a hummingbird on cocaine who has broadly figured out how text to speech works (just not how to add punctuation), start shrieking like a woman when you're called out. You could even post normally sometimes, making your Dunn posting look even more like some facet of a bipolar's manic high.

In theory yes. But that'd be a lot of dedication to keep up over an extended period without messing up. I eagerly await someone to take up the challenge

Re:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Only for uninitiated. There are a lot of details that distinguish him from other spergs. Also, now he tries to avoid places, where his sperging will lead to him being shat on, that's why he spergs about Jim not in Jim's thread. However, he was unable to keep it in his pants, when Yee was arrested and when OP of this thread was updated.

Boyfriend Coefficient

lim n → ∞
From what the devs and the owner of coxg stated the other night in their discord.
Hey @Ghostface Killer what is your relationship to the owner of the city of heroes private server thunderspy gaming (/coxg/)
Has he ever requested for you to come down to Tampa for all the wrong reasons? And did he take you out for dinner first?
How often does Bryan Dunn, director and president of Thunderspy Gaming INC. ask for outlines from the verified males in his COH discord and how specific is he about his boys?
I have no idea why people ITT think you are Bry Bry

1604699676342.png

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/N19000005322 ( archive)