Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

I haven't seen it with my own eyes. but from what I got from Null contacting me, it seems that he jumped into TTS section, posted some postcard from Minnesota and sperged so hard about me and me alone as it seems, that Null decided, that I'd sent it to him.

Just a postcard from Minnesota alleging that you sent it? He should have went all the way and post his dox together with photos of himself in front of his place, a Google image of his place confirming the dox and a photo of his outlines.

Can you imagine how the conversation between Ghostface Killer and the staff would be like? I am thinking around the lines of:

Look @Null, here is a photo of me and my dox and my outline! It is small and scrawny unlike that of the True and Honest Bryan Dunn! Tell them Uncouth Trolls to leave me alone!

Last edited:

BSV

True & Honest Fan
Hey @Ghostface Killer what is your relationship to the owner of the city of heroes private server thunderspy gaming (/coxg/)
Has he ever requested for you to come down to Tampa for all the wrong reasons? And did he take you out for dinner first?
How often does Bryan Dunn, director and president of Thunderspy Gaming INC. ask for outlines from the verified males in his COH discord and how specific is he about his boys?
I have no idea why people ITT think you are Bry Bry

View attachment 1712785
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/N19000005322 ( archive)
Unreal, this explains so much.

I bring to you "DrBrain"
Admin, owner, lead developer, and programmer for a private server that run a custom code of the game "City of heros" As I understand they are really inclusive, woke, trans and autism friendly community.

An in dept interview with DrBrain, it's almost bizarre how in to this game he is. It's almost like he is an expert and know what he is talking about. We all know all the trades, and areas of expertise he has from before, we can now ad master coder. To that long list of achievements.

Dr brain have a Reddit user.

Some interesting info from said reddit user.
brybry moving.png
Looks like Florida man have moved to Michigan. Don't need a VPN when you can just change your address
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg
He also hacked Acouple of download in to the upload to save his computer via elite linux skills. (expert programmer)
brybry lore.png

Dr. Brain is probably chosen because he is so intellectual.

I bring to you "DrBrain"
Admin, owner, lead developer, and programmer for a private server that run a custom code of the game "City of heros" As I understand they are really inclusive, woke, trans and autism friendly community.

An in dept interview with DrBrain, it's almost bizarre how in to this game he is. It's almost like he is an expert and know what he is talking about. We all know all the trades, and areas of expertise he has from before, we can now ad master coder. To that long list of achievements.

View attachment 1714399
Looks like Florida man have moved to Michigan. Don't need a VPN when you can just change your address
View attachment 1714405
He also hacked Acouple of download in to the upload to save his computer via elite linux skills. (expert programmer)
View attachment 1714411

Lol, I look forward to totally not Bryan from Michigan trying to perform what he's come to consider standard operations from a lifetime of Windows on even the baby Linux that is Mint

Godspeed and good luck, DrBrain. You're gonna fuckin need it.

Also lol: acouple

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.

I bring to you "DrBrain"

View attachment 1714399
View attachment 1714405
View attachment 1714411

Beautiful innit.
He just can't help but overshare.
Or stay away from Phil Metokur or even his own thread.
Mallxplorer & Dr. Brain were his name's on discord. He did a live stream around the time of the Warski aim aim incident where he showcased an interview he'd gotten with Warski.
Point being over the couple month's of lurking in the server before it was shut down he went by mallxplorer with a gunt bear and Dr Brain.
Funny how his retardation crosses platform's leasing him to go to another platform all along the way pleading please please leave me be.
What do you think?
@Bryan Dunn
What about you? @Ghostface Killer

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
That whole claim of only coming here because it's the only place to discuss lolcows, not because he has a crush on Null sure doesn't line up with joining the SS13 server
Hah, how many times he said that he hates Null and everyone here? And then he jumped to stream about Gunt with Null, was kicked for being obnoxious as hell, but still cried "OMG THANK YOU NULL". @Ghostface Killer has a self-respect of people like Baked or Mundane Matt.

EDIT: Bryan, are you trying to insert yourself into FGC again?

The last time wasn't humiliating enough for you?

At the same time he tries to find his way into FGC. Unsuccessfully, of course. When @Waveysauce brings up his latest attempts at getting noticed by big names in the community , something familiar happens - new user SagatAlwaysWins jumps into thread and begins defending Bryan, "afew" and "acouple" included. This causes people to look further into Bryan's fighting faggotry and they discover thread on r/Kappa "Does anyone know this King of Pol/Bryann Dunn guy at florida locals?". SagatAlwaysWins quickly assumes, that thread was created by Waveysauce. The problem is that he again has "apart" slip, just when Reddit user Kappalovescakesnbake jumps into said thread and has unfortunate slip with "alot". Also, his posting history was limited by that thread. Seems that Bryan wasn't as much IRL as he claimed and he wasn't there at least since May 21st. Three fucking weeks after his biggest humiliation.

Last edited:

BSV

True & Honest Fan
The account doesn't seem abandoned yet, but if he does the pattern is that Bry Bry will come back on the Official Bryan Dunn Kiwi Farms account
That is because his sock eventually get merged usually, then he will pretend for awhile that he doesn't care. This time I just think he is so adamant with "It's not me" Because he have started a new character as the woke Dr. Brain. Who is a based Michigan genius, and a CEO of a gaming empire. The edgy Mister metokur jr. days are over. So it's below him to acknowledge he is himself, because once you press the "New character" button and change your name. You start anew. Because it's the prejudice of who you are recognized as, and not what your behavior is like that is the reason it all goes wrong every time. (at least that is how I imagine his thinking is)

Hah, how many times he said that he hates Null and everyone here? And then he jumped to stream about Gunt with Null, was kicked for being obnoxious as hell, but still cried "OMG THANK YOU NULL". @Ghostface Killer has a self-respect of people like Baked or Mundane Matt.

EDIT: Bryan, are you trying to insert yourself into FGC again?

The last time wasn't humiliating enough for you?

At the same time he tries to find his way into FGC. Unsuccessfully, of course. When @Waveysauce brings up his latest attempts at getting noticed by big names in the community , something familiar happens - new user SagatAlwaysWins jumps into thread and begins defending Bryan, "afew" and "acouple" included. This causes people to look further into Bryan's fighting faggotry and they discover thread on r/Kappa "Does anyone know this King of Pol/Bryann Dunn guy at florida locals?". SagatAlwaysWins quickly assumes, that thread was created by Waveysauce. The problem is that he again has "apart" slip, just when Reddit user Kappalovescakesnbake jumps into said thread and has unfortunate slip with "alot". Also, his posting history was limited by that thread. Seems that Bryan wasn't as much IRL as he claimed and he wasn't there at least since May 21st. Three fucking weeks after his biggest humiliation.
No , that is not for gaming, it's obviously the controller he use to be head of Trust and safety of thunderbolt gaming or whatever.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Because he have started a new character as the woke Dr. Brain.
Lol.
I said this in the riots thread but Ive lived in MI for a long time and it’s going Red this year. The way our governor handled covid and other shit just soured everyone here. Flints city council already held a trump rally saying flint will be red this year. Lansing probably will be the only ones to hold out with grand rapids and maybe Detroit. People are pretty much done around here

Poll worker makes a video of himself admitting that there was an organized fix on the Election and proves it by burning a bag filled with Trump Ballots on camera.