Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

After listening to 'story time' with Bryan Dunn Link here
It seems he's trying to outgrow being mister metokur junior.
His petty nature makes this impossible, the gloating in the Amos Yee thread is further proof.
@Bryan Dunn you did an ama before, why not again?

And looking back at his history especially his involvement in GamerGate and his tendency to lie, exaggerate and come up with stories to make himself look good, I have to cast doubt on whatever he says.

Ethan Ralph is objectively a horrible person and there is no defending what he did to his former associates, his child bride and her parents. However I have to take whatever Bryan Dunn said about Ralph with a pinch of salt.

@Ghostface Killer, why don't you weigh in? Like to hear your thoughts on Bryan Dunn!

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Bryan the real question I have is why didn't you go all the way and just move to Forest Lake, Minnesota?
Well, @Ghostface Killer hasn't been seen since Sunday, so maybe he is on the run to get that desired outline, before it's too late.

However I have to take whatever Bryan Dunn said about Ralph with a pinch of salt.
Only about Ralph and only with a pinch? Take a look at this.

He was my friend and he did use me to make 2000 dollars and we approached and said "wtf dude that was fucked up" his response was "but I made money off it so fuck you".

Hes an irredeemable piece of shit, he wronged me in front of 14,000 people for the sake of money. He could've talked to me and everything but he choose to be a Narcissistic cunt. It showed me what kind of friend he was.

Each one of those people listed that I hate have personally attacked me and wrong me and it had affected my real life. The only person to ever contact me personally and want to work things out and be okay and apologies was BSV. I have no issues with BSV, I actually like him now hes cool peeps. Its because he came to me and wanted to reconcile with me as much as I wanted to apologise to him.

That's what normal people do. They reconcile things and move on. When people refuse to reconcile while the other is willing to reciprocate it than those people arent over whatever it is they are upset with or they are sociopathic people.

Ralph repeatedly wrote articles on me because he got drunk and thought I was hating on him during gamergate when reality was, I was talking about jordan owen. He went after my ex and used her against me to get to Weev. He made attempts to target my real life stuff, just like he did to PPP.

Ralph is a sociopath and their is no redeemable factors their to reconcile. Everytime I tried he would backstab me and use it as ammo.

I wronged josh originally when I made a offhanded comment about mod access. I wrote him a letter apologising and he used it as ammo to make people publicly humilate me. Hes gone after my family. When it became clear that I would need to make a video on him to get him to stop, he sperged out and tried to post a bogus C&D that didnt enforce anything as a threat.

I have attempted reconciliation but Josh is a sociopath and a Narcissistic prick who picks and chooses what "Free Speech" is. When the US gov. Summoned him because of some dude here posting a video of some german shooter, josh gave all his dox to the government so he didnt have to go due to fear of arrest. Where were his principles there?

With Majority of users here, you all are cowards. You judge others while living in glass houses and trying to hide it under a proxy. Josh has commented repeatedly on how you all are really fucked up individuals alot of the times or mentally ill furries/trannys with a grudge at the world for your issues.

Reconciliation and an attempt to work things out fairly and honestly makes my hatred go away. I dont expect these things to happen but since you suffer from crippling autism and believe people like Nick Rekeita are my close friends that I "backstab", I feel the need to explain these concepts to you outside your therapy classes.
He really believes that Metokur outlined the shit out of him just for money, when in reality he had that recording for months and would probably kept it to himself, if Bryan stopped sperging. And for the love of God, he STILL thinks they were friends! Don't forget how he will use the momentum of the Ralph's thread against him.

Oh, BSV is good, BSV tried to patch things out. In 6 months this faggot will call him "an actual pedophile" and then sperg at him as @Ghostface Killer. He is lying his ass off, just to make it look like he is capable of letting go.

I've seen ALL the articles that Gunt wrote about this sped, even the ones that aren't there anymore and never ever it was just an attack, every time Bryan was basically asking for it by doing incredibly stupid shit, like announcing boxing match between them. I like how he brings up his ex Sarah to make Ralph look bad, when she was the one, who tried to save his ass.

Speaking of which, much later he himself said (sorry, I can't find it, it was probably in Ralph's thread and I'm not going there), that Ralph interviewed Weev and Weev confirmed that Sarah was psychotic. Guess what? I wasn't able to find any trace of that interview existing - no archives, no mentions anywhere. This just proves how pathetic and petty this faggot is. He even tried to settle scores with the woman, that hasn't been mentioning him for two years!

This one is just outright lie, he either talks about this thread or about that time when he had IP author. Does it look like apology to you? "He went after muh family" - bitch, you've been warned that this is gonna happen if you keep socking! And my fucking sides "he was afraid I will make a video on him"! Yeah, he would be so afraid of you reading some stale ED article and crying "I did nothing wrong and he banned me". As you may remember, Bryan got C&D after socking again as Debt Collector. Don't forget, that when asked to stream with Null in 6 months, he gladly hopped on his dick and acted like he redeemed himself.

That part about "trying to hide"... That's rich coming from a guy with 12 11 socks at the time.

Last edited:

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
Unreal, this explains so much.

I bring to you "DrBrain"
Admin, owner, lead developer, and programmer for a private server that run a custom code of the game "City of heros" As I understand they are really inclusive, woke, trans and autism friendly community.

An in dept interview with DrBrain, it's almost bizarre how in to this game he is. It's almost like he is an expert and know what he is talking about. We all know all the trades, and areas of expertise he has from before, we can now ad master coder. To that long list of achievements.

Dr brain have a Reddit user.

Some interesting info from said reddit user.
View attachment 1714399
Looks like Florida man have moved to Michigan. Don't need a VPN when you can just change your address
View attachment 1714405
He also hacked Acouple of download in to the upload to save his computer via elite linux skills. (expert programmer)
View attachment 1714411

Dr. Brain is probably chosen because he is so intellectual.

Thank you for the Dr brain interview. There's some golden dunn-isms in there, like "my server is full of people who were banned, treated badly or had their feelings hurt" right at the beginning, and "you don't have to worry about upvotes or downvotes or ratings here"

I also enjoyed "I know everyone in the community agrees with me even if they don't say it"

Edit: the paranoid rant about the official devs not helping with setting up his server because of nda/legal reasons is top notch

Edit 2: the heartstrings will be tugged a little at the end of the paranoid rant. Bry Bry's daughter is crying in the background for a few minutes while daddy is shouting about random companies lying and gaslighting the community of a dead mmo to some random dude on the internet

Last edited:

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
Edit 2: the heartstrings will be tugged a little at the end of the paranoid rant. Bry Bry's daughter is crying in the background for a few minutes while daddy is shouting about random companies lying and gaslighting the community of a dead mmo to some random dude on the internet
you have no idea how much crying you will do in the future bry brys daughter since your dad is a fag

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
the heartstrings will be tugged a little at the end of the paranoid rant. Bry Bry's daughter is crying in the background for a few minutes while daddy is shouting about random companies lying and gaslighting the community of a dead mmo to some random dude on the internet
You know, while going through all this stuff, I was so irritated by Bryan's behavior, that I told myself, that there is no way I can despise him more. I was wrong.

"You don't know me IRL", my ass!

Hello Gordon

No BBC equals anger
I've been lurking this thread for awhile now and Bryan's tale is a tale of caution. There's a fine line between being a farmer and a lolcow that most people forget. Its almost Lovecraft in a way, the more you engage with the autism, the more insane you'll become and end up the very thing you laugh at. In laymen's terms, don't be a fag on the internet and don't take this shit serious lol.

I've been lurking this thread for awhile now and Bryan's tale is a tale of caution. There's a fine line between being a farmer and a lolcow that most people forget. Its almost Lovecraft in a way, the more you engage with the autism, the more insane you'll become and end up the very thing you laugh at. In laymen's terms, don't be a fag on the internet and don't take this shit serious lol.

Interesting perspective, how did you arrive at it? Most of us see Bryan's internet career starting at lolcow with many attempts at changing classes to farmer

Ok, enough of this gay shit. I've noticed this faggot in early October, but shrugged it off, then he fell into my radar again and I was keeping tabs on him for at least 2 weeks.

Why @Ghostface Killer is @Bryan Dunn?

Bryan Dunn ran away from Farms on October 2nd. The same day GFK was registered.

He sperged at DSP subforum. He also called people a-logs there, just like Bryan. He also mentioned him in Ralph's thread for some fucking reason.

He is still hatewatching Ralph, I mean checks beginning and the end of his stream to see how many viewers he has. Hope his wife gonna notice this.

Already mentioned love for one reaction smile.

He tried to start shit with Spectre, even though he is a newfag and has fuck all reasons to know who he is.

Then this thread. Only 7 pages long and dead for more than a year, but he necroed it for some reason with obligatory "I JUST FOLLOW THIS OBSCURE SHIT, IGNORE ME". Wait, who's post was the last before that? Oh, hi, 1234567890abc! You can't make this shit up!

But if before that I had some doubts, what killed them was this - settle scores with Jim? Check. Mentioning Phantom Degradation, where he was at his Retardation Redemption arc? Check. Wait, who's this "pedophile defender" that he is talking about? You gotta be fucking kidding me! He brings up BSV in 20-fucking-20! And please, tell me, who else would've taken his sperging this far?
View attachment 1695435

That was a dead giveaway and another sign of Bryan acting like a petty faggot until he dies.

Now about his "cough-cough, this Bryan guy is such a cow, but you are obsessed with him".

I saw a sticky when I logged in. Read the OP went to the last 10 pages and then read the last 100 or so(albeit skimmed it)
vs
I don't know him. I just saw the thread bumped.

Ill take my leave on that note back to browsing other shit.
vs
Ill take my leave. You should calm down Abit man and just laugh.

Stop tagging me back
vs
Stop tagging me. You and that other dude are obsessed with me and need to make every thread im discussing the content, about me, and not the OP
vs
No you faggots tagged me for the millionth time and then got super asshurt about my response and kept tagging me back

You can just ask a mod. I dont live in his state or even have anyone I know remotely located in the South. I literally live on the Canadian Border.
vs
I've been checked out by mods and I am a female.

I didn’t read the room enough to know you all hold pitchforks, torches and about as much paranoia as the Cow himself.
vs
So is it common to think everyone is KoP? Lol

You have vendetta with him.

>pretending you are one of his paranoias like the Fred guy or TXT

I never called myself TXT. Bryan on the other hand... Good job skimming through those pages, faggot.

And about this "I just saw this thread on the main page and read OP" shit.
View attachment 1695470
Wait, I thought you knew nothing about this cow before OP went live on 26th, but you rated this post informative.

As for "but I hide my IP live in different state" - only a man, who's afraid to get caught would resort to this. Other people would just shrug it off. And I've seen enough people falsely accused of being Dunn's socks. No one acted as spergy as you.

From my perspective it's 99% for Bryan being his typical faggot self and 1% for some really fucking great LARPer wasting his talent on acting like some washed up sped, who can't let go of some alt-right tranny-killing forum. I leave it to @Null to decide.
Neat, Bryan posted in my divorce paper saga thread on the DSP sub forum.

Hey Bryan

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
There's a fine line between being a farmer and a lolcow
What are you talking about? He had this thread for 2 years before he joined Farms, it's in the OP. He always used this website as means to deal with his "enemies"(Ralph, BSV, Dead Pylons, Boon, Tonka) and kick them when they are down (Ralph, DSP, BSV, etc) He just went from faggot to MEGAFAGGOT.

Last edited:

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
Tbh fam?
What's your favourite Bry Bry arc? And any thoughts on @Ghostface Killer being @Bryan Dunn or are the people or 'farmers' as you put it being too harsh?
:thinking: