Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 13 socks and counting, now soaked in deer piss

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The part I will never understand is this:

Bryan doesn't like most of us. Why try so hard to convince us that his life is great?
I don't think it has anything to do with us, Bryan just has a compulsion to share his life with people online. I would say it's unusual but it seems people aren't happy these days without sharing every meal, event, happening, and even taking dump to everyone they know on social media. It's the world we live in now, this site certainly wouldn't exist without it.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it has anything to do with us, Bryan just has a compulsion to share his life with people online. I would say it's unusual but it seems people aren't happy these days without sharing every meal, event, happening, and even taking dump to everyone they know on social media. It's the world we live in now, this site certainly wouldn't exist without it.
Interesting. Probably there's some amount of truth to that, but I could be more easily sold on the whole theory if every video didn't address us in some way, I.e. today's "most people on this side of the internet don't have kids or have even spent time around children"

In any event, he seems pretty even-keeled lately comparing to history. Good for him

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it has anything to do with us, Bryan just has a compulsion to share his life with people online.
Yeah, he socks in his thread, his PPD kicks in and he thinks that people want to call CPS on him and then he streams about it from his car. Just a coincidence.

Probably there's some amount of truth to that, but I could be more easily sold on the whole theory if every video didn't address us in some way, I.e. today's "most people on this side of the internet don't have kids or have even spent time around children"
Just like here.

It time to put his degree into work and diagnose his daughter with schizophrenic depression/BPD type 2.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
The part I will never understand is this:

Bryan doesn't like most of us. Why try so hard to convince us that his life is great?
Some of us he dislikes more than others:

Bryan

I would venture to guess that most people in this thread kind of like you even if they don't want to admit it. The issue arises in that you have thin skin and a really short fuse, which on this site is trying to light dynamite with M-80s as you can see from the Simpspiracy thread. Sometimes a user will feel compelled to throw a really hurtful zinger, or even just a "lol u fag" your way. You don't have to react. You also have the option of just reading and not logging in if that proves difficult

When I tell you to chill out, it's because this place will be more fun for you

Chill out big guy. There's a great big trashfire that everyone is enjoying. Crack a beer and have a laugh
I absolutely hate you with every fiber of my being. I told you to fuck off very clearly and very very directly for a reason. Unless you want to DM who you actually are and drop your bullshit act with me, do the world a favor and die.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Embrace the Dunn.
This is the only way I'm going to embrace him.
hyde.png

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryan is a liar and a fraud. He have claimed to be an expert in many things. Like with developmental psychology, I don't think he is a straight familyman, working as a supervisor electrical engreneer either. I just hope for the sake of his family his compulsive lying and narcissism is Not having a negative effect on them.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Of course the child is going to be physically fine, the concern is about how Bryan doing the same shit he always does will bring his family into the spotlight similar to how it happened with the ex that weev was banging. The dude will do some stupid shit, make a video or call out on some retard and his daughter and girlfriends pictures will end up in this thread as a doxxxpost. Bryan will go mad and things will heat up once again. The retard can't stay away from drama and it will end up going to his family like it did last time.
I fear the child is going to stumble upon Bryan "naked wrestling" (how Bryan will try explaining it) with another man and this will scar the lad for life.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he is ... working as a supervisor electrical engreneer either.
He really might be. The trades usually have strong unions and strong unions make you pretty unfirable and reward one thing: not quitting your job. They absolutely do not value competence in any way

If he's got more seniority than most, he'll be near the front of list for many things

Reactions: BSV

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Bryan makes friends easily. Internet drama offered a remedy for that; all he had to do was mimic what others were saying and he could ostensibly join the club. Unfortunately, when one dives headfirst in to retarded drama, there's a pretty good chance you're going to get hurt. He's perpetually torn between e-masochism and loneliness/boredom.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Bryan makes friends easily. Internet drama offered a remedy for that; all he had to do was mimic what others were saying and he could ostensibly join the club. Unfortunately, when one dives headfirst in to retarded drama, there's a pretty good chance you're going to get hurt. He's perpetually torn between e-masochism and loneliness/boredom.
I think his problem is he doesn't really want friends, he wants followers. Bryan always seemed like he was about the fame and attention. He primarily seemed to lust after/want to befriend internet famous people. I suppose some of that could stem from a general lack of friends, but like you said, I don't think it's hard to join the club on line. But any club Bryan joins, he always tries to make himself one of the figureheads.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I fear the child is going to stumble upon Bryan "naked wrestling" (how Bryan will try explaining it) with another man and this will scar the lad for life.
With what we know about his dad, are we certain he hasn't already scarred the poor lad? That pedo shit is genetic in many cases. Look at chance/cyraxx, you got three generations of kid diddling.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
With what we know about his dad, are we certain he hasn't already scarred the poor lad? That pedo shit is genetic in many cases. Look at chance/cyraxx, you got three generations of kid diddling.
The way the rainbow agenda is being pushed to kids in school these days, his daughter's gonna brag to her friends if she walks in on Bryan taking some up close and personal outline samples

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really might be. The trades usually have strong unions and strong unions make you pretty unfirable and reward one thing: not quitting your job. They absolutely do not value competence in any way

If he's got more seniority than most, he'll be near the front of list for many things
Yes that is true. But you don't go from disgraced rat collector (or as bryan called it home inspector) to supervisor electrical engeneer in just a few years. At least where I am from you need 4,5 years to become a journeyman Electrician. You can't pretend to be expert working with electricity for obvious reasons.. If he is a supervisor running his own area, I am Nikolae Tesla. There is just no way. I would be surprised if they let him work alone without supervision.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Yes that is true. But you don't go from disgraced rat collector (or as bryan called it home inspector) to supervisor electrical engeneer in just a few years. At least where I am from you need 4,5 years to become a journeyman Electrician. You can't pretend to be expert working with electricity for obvious reasons.. If he is a supervisor running his own area, I am Nikolae Tesla. There is just no way. I would be surprised if they let him work alone without supervision.
Okay, that's all fair. But working alone? Never underestimate the laziness of management. If he's willing to work undesirable shifts and doesn't create too many complaints to deal with, he could be all alone with his posting phone on shifts

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
here it goes

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if every video didn't address us in some way, I.e. today's "most people on this side of the internet don't have kids or have even spent time around children"
I agree. They also don't have home inspection experience, that allows them to make assumptions about Phil's finances. They don't have six years of practice as psychiatrists and can't diagnose people with bipolar schitzo depression. Hell, they were never friends with Metokur even! Fucking losers!

Well, Bryan said, that he never did anything to him and according to his version of events his father got caught for a 'softcore picture of 19-y.o. girl", so unlike Bryan, his father is straight, albeit degenerate. However, considering this
b8c6rkl-jpg.350844

and considering how easily Bryan has thrown his old man under the bus, he could be full of shit on all accounts.

I recall, in one of his "interviews" he talked about "spear fishing". Does anyone know if it's not just a euphemism for a gay hook-up?