Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 13 socks and counting, now soaked in deer piss

• DDoS is active again.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Bryan was gangbanged in his teens.
Are you saying that's where he got the name King of Poles?
Pretty sure he was way past his teens during that Metokur stream.

I know we like to bust Bryan's balls around here, but the paleness does prove he's got the decency to cover that gunt up with a shirt most of the time, in flagrant disregard for the traditions of Florida men
It also proves that the only thing he hunts and fishes for are dicks in the nearest bathroom stall with a gloryhole.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But, he's going to have to figure out how to deal with the fact that his past means he's always going to be a subject for some instead of being the observer he'd prefer these days.
Yeah, I don't get this. On the one hand he expects everyone to forget about his antics in the past, including calling @BSV and @JuanButNotForgotten pedophiles without proof, or the shit he straight-up fabricated and lied about about...Denton? During Gamergate, I can't remember and can't be asked to go to the first page. But then he'll turn around and remind people constantly of the drunken screw-up I made during the Zoom escapade on Ralph's show, or the JMK fuck-up that I owned up to. You know, you don't get to get away from your fuck-ups, but he should be allowed to move on, even as he does the exact same things, over and over again, and cries when he doesn't get the results he wants.

By the way, Bryan, when MissingNo.--your previous sock account before resurrecting the @Ghostface Killer account--was banned and you cried on a stream that "people were being banned because they were accused of being you", you gave yourself away. How in the fuck do you never learn from that shit?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't get this. On the one hand he expects everyone to forget about his antics in the past, including calling @BSV and @JuanButNotForgotten pedophiles without proof, or the shit he straight-up fabricated and lied about about...Denton? During Gamergate, I can't remember and can't be asked to go to the first page. But then he'll turn around and remind people constantly of the drunken screw-up I made during the Zoom escapade on Ralph's show, or the JMK fuck-up that I owned up to. You know, you don't get to get away from your fuck-ups, but he should be allowed to move on, even as he does the exact same things, over and over again, and cries when he doesn't get the results he wants.
Pretty much. He had no problem with bringing up how Ralph sperged at him while being drunk every fucking time, but when others do that.
6 years old. Thats 6 years ago. 6 years ago
It's also funny how he tried to shit on Ralph by making him responsible for the S4T (?) killing his father, when he himself defended a convicted pedophile, who he knew perfectly well was guilty.

Wait, now he claims I am a pedo too? Fuck me! @Ghostface Killer why are you surrounded with pedophiles? Are you their ringleader or something?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

By the way, Bryan, when MissingNo.--your previous sock account before resurrecting the @Ghostface Killer account--was banned and you cried on a stream that "people were being banned because they were accused of being you", you gave yourself away. How in the fuck do you never learn from that shit?
Because Bryan is an attention seeking retard who will only get better if he legit kills himself, because he refuses to stop no matter what.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
Our Bryan has decided to show the world pictures of himself in various states of undress. I'm reminded of an old song by Pere Ubu that starts off with "My mom threw me out 'til I get some pants that fit"
Damn Bryan you got really fat.
Quit drinking and maybe you'll be less fat.
And won't spill your gay lust to the world.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Bryann did a stream yesterday and... it's good! Though it was largely due to him lifting his points from 3P. Bryann largely berates Null throughout the stream, clearly joining in on the feltening, clearly trying to capitalize on the recent controversies to get all his jabs in. No summaries, folks. This deserves your view.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryann did a stream yesterday and... it's good! Though it was largely due to him lifting his points from 3P. Bryann largely berates Null for the stream, clearly joining in on the feltening, clearly trying to capitalize on the recent controversies to get all his jabs in. No summaries, folks. This deserves your view.
@Null, sorry for tagging you, but turns out, that even though Bryan had no idea he was living in the same house with a pedophile, you, however, should've known what Chris was doing with Barb. After all he they don't call him The Exceptional Detective for nothing.

EDIT: Tell me again how Bryan is getting better.
dgdgdgd.PNG

Last edited:

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryann did a stream yesterday and... it's good! Though it was largely due to him lifting his points from 3P. Bryann largely berates Null for the stream, clearly joining in on the feltening, clearly trying to capitalize on the recent controversies to get all his jabs in. No summaries, folks. This deserves your view.
Amazing like taken straight out of his "DSP detractor era" Only it's null who is at the receiving stick of his grandstanding.
(archive)

His delusions, lies and Narcissism is cranked up to 11. This is classical unmedicated king of /pol/ It have to be watched to be beloved. I knew he had a bee in his bonnet over "Joshua Conner Moon." But this is insane. I don't know how what happened to Chris is some vindication for him. I think only Bryan knows that. But his allegations about @Null this site and its users seem to come from a genuine place of rage and hatred.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's also incredibly ironic how in their a-logging Another Gunt and his pet cuck become almost indistinguishable from The Gunt himself.
snip20210730_3-png.2391778

screenshot-2021-07-30-150254-png.2392320

vivaldi_ytyt16jril-png.2396227
They do share many characteristics. It's like Ethan is a role model for him. He just have to pick up that bottle and try a little harder. Your gunt is pathetic Bryan, you have to do better then that. The paleness is spot on, but the size has something to be desired.I am sure your family life needs some work too, but I don't doubt for a second you will be just as successful as Ethan in that department as well.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Bryann did a stream yesterday and... it's good! Though it was largely due to him lifting his points from 3P. Bryann largely berates Null throughout the stream, clearly joining in on the feltening, clearly trying to capitalize on the recent controversies to get all his jabs in. No summaries, folks. This deserves your view.
This one's got it all. That manic Friend of the SoK energy, fully engorged hate boner, not quite using the correct words when he's all worked up. This is the Bryan content we all knew he still had in him

I didn't know that Juan was just a pawn in a proxy war with Null, quite a revelation