Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 13 socks and counting, now soaked in deer piss

• DDoS is active again.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean I get that being a dad causes one to lose some sharpness but don't go full Boogie in the process.
Geez Bryan, stop staying up late crying on the couch eating tubs of ice cream thinking about Danny.
To bad this wasn't a weight gain competition. PPP and Ralph have always been big, but Bryan seem to have become obese in an alarming tempo. Of my friends that have had kids, they may have gained some weight, but I really could not tell. It's not been some dramatic weight increase. It's of course another story with women, that goes through pregnancy, birth, and motherhood.

Maybe I am oblivious to this though, maybe going from Normal weight to obese is normal for the human male, when a woman births a child. And it's only in Bryan I have observed this

Maybe it only happens to honest, straight guys, without various mental disorders.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the period of fallowness, it's entirely possible that he's medicated on some antipsychotic or something. That shit can pile on weight rapidly as a side effect.
It would explain the hair loss as well. In light of his latest delusional and erratic video it could seem he is off his medication now though.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean this one that completely debunks the theory that Bryan is socking?

hahaha That was kind of funny (i hope) Not quite sure what he means. Kiwi pizza day, punt the gunt 2021? With the schizophrenia wich was the last video, I don't know how to interpret that.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
hahaha That was kind of funny (i hope) Not quite sure what he means. Kiwi pizza day, punt the gunt 2021? With the schizophrenia wich was the last video, I don't know how to interpret that.
Bryan has joined a weight loss contest run by PPP and mostly designed to mock Null's weight loss strategy of eating pizza on Fridays. Weigh ins are on Tuesdays and are supposed to be on video, including a gunt reveal, so we should be getting a minimum of regular weekly Bryan content out of this

Reactions: BSV

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Bryann did a stream yesterday and... it's good! Though it was largely due to him lifting his points from 3P. Bryann largely berates Null throughout the stream, clearly joining in on the feltening, clearly trying to capitalize on the recent controversies to get all his jabs in. No summaries, folks. This deserves your view.

...I honestly never realized Bryan was going bald until I saw that thumbnail.

Bryan. Buddy. You're going bald.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Well frens, it looks like Bryan's newest sock account, @MissingNo has been unbanned? I don't know. What I do know is that the account looks to have made its account private, in order to try to hide the mass negrating Bryan does on it, which is a dead giveaway it's him. He privated the @Ghostface Killer account shortly after the MissingNo account was banned and he started using that sock again, thinking we would all be fooled.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well frens, it looks like Bryan's newest sock account, @MissingNo has been unbanned? I don't know. What I do know is that the account looks to have made its account private, in order to try to hide the mass negrating Bryan does on it, which is a dead giveaway it's him. He privated the @Ghostface Killer account shortly after the MissingNo account was banned and he started using that sock again, thinking we would all be fooled.
You are very late. For at least 3 months already you can't view profiles of banned members and their names don't have a strike-trough anymore. He just blocked us on his other sock and now it looks like this. However, he still gets notifications when we tag him, right, @Ghostface Killer?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are very late. For at least 3 months already you can't view profiles of banned members and their names don't have a strike-trough anymore. He just blocked us on his other sock and now it looks like this. However, he still gets notifications when we tag him, right, @Ghostface Killer?
Yeah, I didn't know that part. I thought I could still see the strikethrough a week or so ago, but it could be the painkillers fucking with my memory.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Bryan did a stream earlier today giving very good and heartfelt advice to the gunt about raising kids, but experienced technical difficulties and had to end the stream midway and said he would try again in the coming days. It was also very boring so unless that stuff interests you don't watch it.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually told Ralph to never upload pictures or videos of his kid whichis good advicebut flies in the face of his past and even recent actions. Bryan said he can do it because "it's different."
For someone that gets so upset when someone comments on his personal life, and starts crying over delusions of people wanting to take his kid away. He doesn't seem to be in a good situation to be grandstanding about this.

When you are obviously mentally ill like Bryan is. It seem foolish to expose yourself like what he is doing. Nothing good will come of this what so ever. As much as I like watching Bryans follies A compulsive liar with a burning hate boner and obsession with his enemies, is obviously not trying to do anyone any favors with family advice. And will just come across as bitter and insane. So this is very tragic.

A happy straight Married man with a loving family doesn't do this. Bitter and angry ravings is not something that anyone asked you to do. Advice like "don't hit her" and "don't yell at her" makes me cringe. Bryan is a lunatic, have yelled and screamed at me. And this was relatively unprovoked. It's probably a good suggestion not to yell and scream abuse at someone. Coming from Bryan how I know him this is not a good look. In his past he have constantly projected his problems on others.

I am just saying, If it's too good to be true it probably is. Bryan might have a perfect job, family life, car, house, and whatever else he is trying to say. But a gay delusional maniac, to suddenly become a perfect straight man, is probably too good to be true.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
For someone that gets so upset when someone comments on his personal life, and starts crying over delusions of people wanting to take his kid away. He doesn't seem to be in a good situation to be grandstanding about this.

When you are obviously mentally ill like Bryan is. It seem foolish to expose yourself like what he is doing. Nothing good will come of this what so ever. As much as I like watching Bryans follies A compulsive liar with a burning hate boner and obsession with his enemies, is obviously not trying to do anyone any favors with family advice. And will just come across as bitter and insane. So this is very tragic.

A happy straight Married man with a loving family doesn't do this. Bitter and angry ravings is not something that anyone asked you to do. Advice like "don't hit her" and "don't yell at her" makes me cringe. Bryan is a lunatic, have yelled and screamed at me. And this was relatively unprovoked. It's probably a good suggestion not to yell and scream abuse at someone. Coming from Bryan how I know him this is not a good look. In his past he have constantly projected his problems on others.

I am just saying, If it's too good to be true it probably is. Bryan might have a perfect job, family life, car, house, and whatever else he is trying to say. But a gay delusional maniac, to suddenly become a perfect straight man, is probably too good to be true.
Bryan did sound a lot less condescending towards viewers who might not have children, so there's that. My issue is always Bryan's understanding of audio. He had a pretty good and almost artistic idea for his intro, but fucked it up by having the baby almost peaking and Ethan Ralph barely audible. Bryan: take a free audio course. Learn to use and position your mic. Learn how to gate out white noise. Listen to pre-prepared audio through both speakers and headphones before finalizing it.

Anyway, relatively calm Bryan offering obvious advice is much less interesting than obese, urine-soaked Bryan preparing the municipal park for deer hunting. Can we get him back to his outdoorsman activities?