Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually told Ralph to never upload pictures or videos of his kid whichis good advicebut flies in the face of his past and even recent actions. Bryan said he can do it because "it's different."
A happy straight Married man with a loving family doesn't do this. Bitter and angry ravings is not something that anyone asked you to do.
Bryan might have a perfect job, family life, car, house, and whatever else he is trying to say.
I mean, the fact that he has the urge to show-off to barely functioning alcoholic and bunch of people who he calls sociopaths and stalkers to prove that he is a good father is already telling. "If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not."

Bryan is a lunatic, have yelled and screamed at me.
Don't forget how he dealt with Sarah. After their break-up he continued to harass her, to the point that poor girl had to buy a gun. Then tried to gaslight her, just like he did to you. Then years after all of this kept calling her psychotic, like a petty faggot he is.

In his past he have constantly projected his problems on others.
Which really makes me wonder about that time when he said this

the Gay erotic sex youve had many times that caused you anal leakage(youve also told everyone on this site about). The Meds you refuse to take and the listing of your actual Psychiatic Doctors full name and more is more than enough of a reason to never ever take what you say seriously or consider you anything more then the Equivalent to a machiavellian LARPer with mood swings harder than a stone.
Does somebody ram @Ghostface Killer in the ass? Who is it then? Some trap or femboy? His wife? Danny?

And will just come across as bitter and insane. So this is very tragic.
People told him to get help for years and he only got worse.

Can we get him back to his outdoorsman activities?
Well, for people of Bryan's condition it gets worse in Autumn and Spring, so we just need to wait a little.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
He actually told Ralph to never upload pictures or videos of his kid whichis good advicebut flies in the face of his past and even recent actions. Bryan said he can do it because "it's different."
Well, in fairness he would be the guy to ask since he was exceptional enough to do it and find out the consequences of such an action first-hand.

BSV

ooo so spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, the fact that he has the urge to show-off to barely functioning alcoholic and bunch of people who he calls sociopaths and stalkers to prove that he is a good father is already telling. "If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not."
Yes that is exactly my point. I don't think that is in any how to be a perfect father manual. It's probably not a perfect example sitting and smoking a shisha bong for several hours in a wife beater shirt either. It's like some next level lack of self awareness or something
bry.png

instythot

Shit-stirring exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
Yes that is exactly my point. I don't think that is in any how to be a perfect father manual. It's probably not a perfect example sitting and smoking a shisha bong for several hours in a wife beater shirt either. It's like some next level lack of self awareness or something
View attachment 2452660
I'm looking at that screenshot and holy shit why aren't we talking about Bry Bry's chins

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Weight loss contest update: Bry Bry is down to 279 from 282 three weeks ago. The slow progress is because of his strategy both dieting and bulking at the same time, so he claimed to have gained a bunch of muscle to offset his fat

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
both dieting and bulking at the same time
So not only he looks like Wings, he also thinks like Wings...

Why is everyone so fucking fat?
I thought at least Bryan would visit the gym from time to time like other gay men.
Scratch gym - have you seen his facial hair? He looks like a Tooter clone.

BSV

ooo so spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weight loss contest update: Bry Bry is down to 279 from 282 three weeks ago. The slow progress is because of his strategy both dieting and bulking at the same time, so he claimed to have gained a bunch of muscle to offset his fat
It's going to be cool to see how much fat he will offset with his lies. It's weird that a hardworking healthy outdoorsman gained all that weight in the first place. What need will such a person have for bulking?

BSV

ooo so spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weight loss comments are having none of it

View attachment 2456060
delusional detective.png
The intense look on his face though. "I've been hitting the gym 5 times a week" How many boxes of that protein powder did he say he ate per day?
thought at least Bryan would visit the gym from time like other gay men.
It would seem that if what he is saying is true. He is sitting in some corner eating protein powder and watching other men work out. Because you certainly couldn't tell in any other way.

Edit: advice to Bryan: it's probably wise to wipe away what looks like cum stains on your shorts before taking a selfie as well.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2456112
The intense look on his face though. "I've been hitting the gym 5 times a week" How many boxes of that protein powder did he say he ate per day?
It would seem that if what he is saying is true. He is sitting in some corner eating protein powder and watching other men work out. Because you certainly couldn't tell in any other way.

Edit: advice to Bryan: it's probably wise to wipe away what looks like cum stains on your shorts before taking a selfie as well.
Holy shit that screenshot again.

Where the fuck is Bryan? The right hand side looks like a public bathroom or shower stall. The left hand side has a monitor and some sort of cheese pastry or something fattening on the visual face of it. Is Bryan playing video games and fucking eating in a men's room?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSV

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weight loss comments are having none of it

View attachment 2456060
"My friend Ronnie Coleman actually told me this is a thing."

I love how he is trying to show muscles. Same energy and BMI.
343.jpg

vsd11ifc55511.jpg

Where the fuck is Bryan? The right hand side looks like a public bathroom or shower stall. The left hand side has a monitor and some sort of cheese pastry or something fattening on the visual face of it. Is Bryan playing video games and fucking eating in a men's room?

Looks like some weird locker room to me. He is probably at the gym.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
  • Agree

BSV

ooo so spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure it could be a locker room... but with a monitor and food? I cannot think of a more disgusting place to eat than a shared gym space
He had a slightly better resolution on his youtube channel. Apparently it's a mens changeroom and he have masturbated to himself in the mirror to get more pumped up for the picture or something.
delusional detective 2.png

I love how he is trying to show muscles. Same energy and BMI.
Compaired to how chris is looking there, it's almost like he is in better shape then Bryan.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
He had a slightly better resolution on his youtube channel. Apparently it's a mens changeroom and he have masturbated to himself in the mirror to get more pumped up for the picture or something.
View attachment 2456882

Compaired to how chris is looking there, it's almost like he is in better shape then Bryan.
You have a talent for picking the screenshots. He's got the "I'm really trying to push this turd out. Really fuckin trying" face going on here.

Thankfully those were just shoes, not some food he was eating in a public place where people take off their clothes and apparently jizz wherever they want

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Those chicken legs tho. That is not a man who is built to be fat.

Bryan buddy... Try skipping dessert instead of leg day.

I don't think he's at the gym. He has his steel toes and he's changed in to (I think) dress loafers and dress socks. I'm really confused about that picture. It almost looks like he changed from work clothes to dress clothes...but also brought that little get up just to take whatever the fuck that photo is in between.