Skitzocow Bryan Dunsheng See / Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 / Bryan_See / OP_Phobosgone / Bryan Seecrets - Autistic politsperg obsessed with children's books.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
And I just found out that the Gaza Strip War was deliberately caused by Biden.

You, alone, have doomed Israel, Bryan!

None of this needless bloodshed would have happened if Trump was re-elected!

Brb, installing an hornet's under his bathroom sink. He won't find them because they can only be seen when he acknowledges the truth...Or if he takes his meds with his breakfast.
Hopefully Bryan accepts his Covid-19 vaccination soon. He will be getting a special batch.
The Cure (covid) is tearing across Asia like I will tear across America during my presidential run. Bryan can either accept the cure, or take the vaccine full of meds.

My close personal friend Putin has assured me the vaccine will have all the meds Bryan needs and the meds will be his maker.

FEMA is BASED and is currently setting up camps for autistics who threaten the US capitol. Soon all of the great deeds the Red-Brown coalition has done for the world will be blamed on autists and the government will pin Bryan down and force him to take his meds to save him from the tism.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Bryan has been chimping out all day as the walls close in on him and his autistic friends. He can only watch as autistics are rounded up and charged for desecrating the US capitol.

He is big mad that his parents have accepted the TRUTH of communism. He calls this brainwashing because he's a lazy retard too stupid to get a job and knows we have succeeded in deleting his freespace 2 mods.

I've had red-brown agents send his mother extra meds for his delicious (poison) lunch.

He's currently looking into my future running mate, Ethan Van Sciver and my trusted consul, @Smug Freiza who will help me launch "the teeth of vampirella", thanks to Anna That Star Wars girl's timeless masterpiece to chew through battleground states and give me a 538-0 electoral college victory in the presidential election.

It seems like he possibly doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxed more of our kiwi allies, which are hapless rubes taking the fall for true and honest red-brown coalition members.

Bryan luckily hasn't had any contact with Pamela Swain thanks to our disinformation campaign since Pam knows my dox. She'll never reveal it to him because he blew his chance!

Bryan See is locked away in his parents apartment because they won't let him out unless he wears a hat with a propeller on top lined with tinfoil. Because of this he is trapped and can only go out with them so the red-brown can monitor him.

Here's (some of) today's spergout.

Long live the teeth of vampirella, the 2018 mortal engines film and the future rehabilitation (concentration) camp for autists at Guantanamo bay!
View attachment 2183291View attachment 2183292View attachment 2183293View attachment 2183294View attachment 2183295View attachment 2183296View attachment 2183297View attachment 2183298
This solves a several week old mystery myself and several other kiwis were wondering about from the Comicsgate thread. While investigating the attempted hostile takeover by an anti-Comicsgate personality of a now abandoned Comicsgate Fandom Wiki, we noticed a strange recent entry.

IP1.PNG

Fandom Link
Archive (Wayback Machine)

The article was created by "A Fandom User" without an account, but checking the logs gives an IP address and the number of edits to the Analog Devolved page which was first created roughly 21 days ago. The article also references several other kiwis and crazy conspiracy theories also exist on the above page.

Looking up the IP address gives a location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the Post Code 50000. The carrier is binarirang berhad, which I assume is a local service to that nation.

You sure make some strange friends online @Analog Devolved :lol:

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
This solves a several week old mystery myself and several other kiwis were wondering about from the Comicsgate thread. While investigating the attempted hostile takeover by an anti-Comicsgate personality of a now abandoned Comicsgate Fandom Wiki, we noticed a strange recent entry.

The article was created by "A Fandom User" without an account, but checking the logs gives an IP address and the number of edits to the Analog Devolved page which was first created roughly 21 days ago. The article also references several other kiwis and crazy conspiracy theories also exist on the above page.

Looking up the IP address gives a location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the Post Code 50000. The carrier is binarirang berhad, which I assume is a local service to that nation.

You sure make some strange friends online @Analog Devolved :lol:

99% of the time when I get a DM it's related to Bryan defacing a website by creating a page about me, altering existing content to be about me instead, or general sperging.

I've done my best to catalogue all the crazy shit he does but since he spends hours every day doing it across an unknown number of websites it's impossible for me to track down his "trail of turds" unless he provides the links in his open love letters to me.

I can't stress enough how retarded Bryan is and this thread exists mostly to warn website owners as to who exactly is fucking up their web pages.

You're far from the first person to read Bryan's writing and think "what's this fucking bullshit?"

If you're ever bored there are hundreds of pages of Bryan shit linked in the OP, and probably more I missed.

To any web admin finding this...BAN HIM. Bryan is not reasonable. He's not just buttmad about this thread. You can not wrangle this tard he will only bide his time to fuck things up worse. He's been doing this shit on a daily basis for over 8 years and he will never stop. He hates me because I created this warning.

SeaVulture

kiwifarms.net
99% of the time when I get a DM it's related to Bryan defacing a website by creating a page about me, altering existing content to be about me instead, or general sperging.

Bryan used to have an entire wiki fanfic about how all the people who've ever wronged him online will gain political power and start WW3 by banning his favourite media. Sadly most of it seems to have been recently deleted.

SeaVulture

kiwifarms.net
Bryan has spent the week turning the Comicsgate wiki into his personal list of grievances, as he does with any wiki that doesn't immediately ban him.

Like always, he started by testing the waters doing some editing to already existing articles:

Then seeing as the changes stuck, his mania kicked in and he went on a full autistic rampage, dedicating an article to each of the current members of his shitlist. Congratulations to all of you who made it in this time.

By the way, looking at the IPs it seems that Bryan has finally figured out VPNs! They grow up so fast. I wonder if he's forced his parents to pay for it or if he'll jump to another brand once his ExpressVPN free trial expires.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
It's telling his parents dislike him doing this, but would rather let papa Internet babysit their genetic mistake than stop him and god forbid parent him.
How do you tard wrangle this level of stupid? Bryan is a 35 year old man. I feel bad for his parents.

Bryan has spent the week turning the Comicsgate wiki into his personal list of grievances, as he does with any wiki that doesn't immediately ban him.

Like always, he started by testing the waters doing some editing to already existing articles:

Then seeing as the changes stuck, his mania kicked in and he went on a full autistic rampage, dedicating an article to each of the current members of his shitlist. Congratulations to all of you who made it in this time.

By the way, looking at the IPs it seems that Bryan has finally figured out VPNs! They grow up so fast. I wonder if he's forced his parents to pay for it or if he'll jump to another brand once his ExpressVPN free trial expires.
I know @Smug Freiza will be happy. It's nice of Bryan to focus his tard rage on the of heroes of the red-brown coalition.

He probably had to get a VPN because he's been globally IP banned from so many websites.

Lmao at his testing the waters. He wants to make sure his screeching is heard and he doesn't know when a red-brown agent will nuke all his contributions. I'm just shocked he doesn't use different accounts for each post to make it tougher to delete.

Wheres my article? :c
He really only fixates on people who provide content about his insane behavior. But I'll help you out.

Thanks agent @Frank D'arbo for disgusing yourself as an autistic trump supporter during the liberation of the capitol on Jan 6th, for your help in creating the red-brown capitol autonomous zone so we could gain access to the records of the remaining mortal engines books to burn. The autists will pay for the insurrection. I'll mail your medal from Pyongyang north korea.

Frank D'arbo

THIS MACHINE JUST CALLED ME AN ASSHOLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you tard wrangle this level of stupid? Bryan is a 35 year old man. I feel bad for his parents.

I know @Smug Freiza will be happy. It's nice of Bryan to focus his tard rage on the of heroes of the red-brown coalition.

He probably had to get a VPN because he's been globally IP banned from so many websites.

Lmao at his testing the waters. He wants to make sure his screeching is heard and he doesn't know when a red-brown agent will nuke all his contributions. I'm just shocked he doesn't use different accounts for each post to make it tougher to delete.

He really only fixates on people who provide content about his insane behavior. But I'll help you out.

Thanks agent @Frank D'arbo for disgusing yourself as an autistic trump supporter during the liberation of the capitol on Jan 6th, for your help in creating the red-brown capitol autonomous zone so we could gain access to the records of the remaining mortal engines books to burn. The autists will pay for the insurrection. I'll mail your medal from Pyongyang north korea.
No problem Captain Analog! By the way did you get the plans about what were doing with Xi Jinping and the chinese copies of the Mortal Engines series?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's called cutting the Internet down. Now admittedly their spawn will probably just take out his stupid schizoid tantrums at internet cafes, but don't worry, they'd probably kick him out the moment he starts screaming about the hidden bees or whatever we put in them to fuck with him

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
To all the members of the Red-Brown Coalition! Our undercover operatives inside the Fandom jannytariat have removed all traces of Bryan's lies, just like we will erase all copies of the Mortal Engines film and books. The only article left is that of our dear leader Analog Devolved, as a warning against all who may oppose his glorious election to the US Presidency.
Wow out of all that bullshit Fandom keeps my article up. Even their shitty janitors can spot an article with zero value other than comedy.

He's just going to keep making new accounts and posting those articles.

My favourite shit about Bryan is the site he spergs on goes kiwifarm ban.

The retard did a thread about me on /bane-Big guy
(sorry no archives yet achive.md is incredibly slow rn)
JuanActimel AKA JeanActimel, the Incel Big Guy
View attachment 2207258

I love my doxxxxxxx
My sides are in orbit. I can't stop laughing to type this out. Bryan thinks it's an epic own to spam your shitty troll dox it's pretty funny he spent so much time just to have more people join this thread.

It's kind of ironic, but you just can't reason with crazy people. Koncorde tried and look where it got him, an honorary membership in the Red-Brown Coalition.
Koncorde and some of those other guys put up with Bryan's bullshit for way too long.

It's called cutting the Internet down. Now admittedly their spawn will probably just take out his stupid schizoid tantrums at internet cafes, but don't worry, they'd probably kick him out the moment he starts screaming about the hidden bees or whatever we put in them to fuck with him
Bryan's parents should have cut the internet down back in 95. Right when Bryan went from trains to rocket ships.

Screenshot_20210527-220055_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210527-220139_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210527-220326_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210527-222953_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210527-224306_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lmao Bryan you got me. This is even more schizo than usual.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210527-220055_Samsung Internet.jpg
As Chief of Staff, I will appoint @SIGSEGV as the head of the Department of Justice, @StreetGansta will be in charge of the newly founded Ministry of Social Reform, @SeaVulture shall be in charge of International Relations, and @Whale Spotter will lead the FDA to find a cure for autism and declare and mandatory vaccination program for the island of Malaysia.

You had your chance, Bryan.