Skitzocow Bryan Dunsheng See / Starkiller88UnitedOwl9 / Bryan_See / OP_Phobosgone / Bryan Seecrets - Autistic politsperg obsessed with children's books.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already know my first action as national security advisor is to advise all Internet Cafes to ban Bryan so they don't have to deal with his autismal tantruming meltdowns. That way he just annoys his parents enough with his screaming they cut his internet down.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I would just like to thank future President of these United States of America @Analog Devolved for consideration in his government as Secretary of State. I promise that I will endeavor to implement a policy of voter fraud that will ensure that Analog will never be replaced and instead will be proclaimed the first Emperor of the United States of Autism. First order of business will be rounding up the troons and genetic defects into "Happy Camps" for their own safety while mandating state enforced homosexuality and a trash-based economy.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
I would just like to thank future President of these United States of America @Analog Devolved for consideration in his government as Secretary of State. I promise that I will endeavor to implement a policy of voter fraud that will ensure that Analog will never be replaced and instead will be proclaimed the first Emperor of the United States of Autism. First order of business will be rounding up the troons and genetic defects into "Happy Camps" for their own safety while mandating state enforced homosexuality and a trash-based economy.
No. I won't accept the Red-Brown's stolen election.

naught sock account 2

kiwifarms.net

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

Frank D'arbo

THIS MACHINE JUST CALLED ME AN ASSHOLE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Bryan, being an honorary member of the Benevolent Monarchy of the Red-Brown Coalition makes Koncorde an Russian Cossack.

Benefits includes: A free horse, squad of anti-Biden grade glowniggers for your personal use, and a license to become the next Prime Minister of the UK, which enables Koncorde to push the shiny red button with a bear on it to fire the nukes.

JustARandomer is on vacation in China, trying to convince the CCP to perform another air show near Malaysia.
All according to plan

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Bryan, being an honorary member of the Benevolent Monarchy of the Red-Brown Coalition makes Koncorde an Russian Cossack.

Benefits includes: A free horse, squad of anti-Biden grade glowniggers for your personal use, and a license to become the next Prime Minister of the UK, which enables Koncorde to push the shiny red button with a bear on it to fire the nukes.

JustARandomer is on vacation in China, trying to convince the CCP to perform another air show near Malaysia.
He's lucky the /pol/acks remembered the no-kill rule for him when he gibbered with no thought on their board. What a fucking retard going to a main node of the Brown half of the Red-Brown coalition. They'd have murdered Malaysians like him in a heartbeat without said order.

They're currently installing more bees though so he's not getting off scottfree.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
He's lucky the /pol/acks remembered the no-kill rule for him when he gibbered with no thought on their board. What a fucking retard going to a main node of the Brown half of the Red-Brown coalition. They'd have murdered Malaysians like him in a heartbeat without said order.

They're currently installing more bees though so he's not getting off scottfree.
I heard they are the new special bees this time, they will destroy and replace Mortal Engines books with the movie if all goes according to plan.