Bryan Q&A -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Hitler

kiwifarms.net
Bryan Shickley, the creator of the "CWC: Prequel" auto-biographical comic about Chris life, seems to have gotten a bit too close to Chris, who even drew custom artwork for the ending of his comic. He appears to have some inside knowledge about how Chris ended up losing all his money, saying he spent it all on games.

Untitledccc.jpg

Untitledxxx.png

Notice how he's saying "Chris and i broke up or something," because I have some speculation about this... Get your tinfoil hat ready.

Untitledxzz.jpg

He states in his tweet that Chris made advances on both him and his girlfriend, and he admits that he might have encouraged the flirtatious interaction. Could it be that Bryan and his girlfriend are the two that Chris thought he was in a poly relationship with?

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryan Shickley, the creator of the "CWC: Prequel" auto-biographical comic about Chris life, seems to have gotten a bit too close to Chris, who even drew custom artwork for the ending of his comic. He seems to have some inside knowledge about how Chris ended up losing all his money, saying he lost it all on games.

View attachment 445396

View attachment 445398

Notice how he's saying "Chris and i broke up or something," because I have some speculation about this... Get your tinfoil hat ready.

View attachment 445400

He states in his tweet that Chris made advances on both him and his girlfriend, and he admits that he might have encouraged the flirtatious interaction. Could it be that Bryan and his girlfriend are the two that Chris thought he was in a poly relationship with?
So, yeah, me thinks that Chris was delusional about being in a relationship with Bryguy and made that stupid Sonichu-threeway to cover his fat ass. I also think that Bryan may have been the main target of Chris' affections, and the china was just a plus.
Bryan is just now realizing that Chris blows money on BS?
I know that this was an elaborate set-up on Bryan's end, and a legit chimpout on Chris' end.

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
If you're reading this, Bryan, you have already blocked Chris. You might as well tell us everything you know.

Right??? And don't post that shit on Twitter unless you want remnants of the cwcprotectbullshitsquad blowing up your Twitter saying g you're a meanie. Get an account here and verify yourself, then open a Q and A thread/release the infodump, and please don't be like that Avalon chick, who said she had alot of dirt on Chris at ponycon, but then said she wasn't going to release it because we were mocking her.

Bryan Shickley, the creator of the "CWC: Prequel" auto-biographical comic about Chris life, seems to have gotten a bit too close to Chris, who even drew custom artwork for the ending of his comic. He states in his tweet that Chris made advances on both him and his girlfriend, and he admits that he might have encouraged the flirtatious interaction.
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back at you."

The Man With No Name

kiwifarms.net
Naw one of the KF members got my WHOIS which I bullshitted through. Chris doesn't have the capacity to remember my name.

Alright. I don't think anyone except the individual who did it can really guarantee a removal of dox, but I respect you're trying to play ball here. Usually the more chill and relaxed you are, the better things turn out. So, dish out some interesting shit, get verified by a mod, and find an avatar.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright peeps, if you want him to get verified, then the report button is the fastest way,and I have just done it, so just relax.

Naw one of the KF members got my WHOIS which I bullshitted through. Chris doesn't have the capacity to remember my name.
The address Nightstar used on my dox isn't mine, it's a relative's and I fucked up by registering it on my domain. I'm more than happy to answer anything if the dox goes away.
Friendly advice, you should just cut your losses and talk, or not. I don't remember (nor have I ever seen) any case where dox was taken down. Also, it wasn't the best idea to get registered under your last name, you don't want more search hits associating your real name with a forum that laughs at tards.

If you're really intend on taking the dox down, then just open a Talk To Staff thread (and probably get yourself verified in the process), @Nightstar was a dumb sped anyways so you should have a better than non-existent chance to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.