Bryan Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be square with you I held a vote on my twitter for who was next. But the DSP thing is just too sad for me, never got around to it. Never going to do it.

I never meant to get Chris's attention, the fact that I did is a complete mystery, and I obviously wouldn't have put my name on the comic if I expected Chris to get involved at all. Chris once told me he wanted me to redo the comic and do an exact chronicling of his life, so I imagine it's an ego issue.
The DSPsphere's autism makes CWC watchers look like extremely nice people. You dodged a bullet.

Answer the questions or dump some logs ffs
I second this. The best way to end it with Chris is to pull a @Doopie.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I second this. The best way to end it with Chris is to pull a @Doopie.

He should honestly just disconnect entirely and consider this a mistake.

But whatever he does at this point is his decision.

I think he's* in one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situations.

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shickley , people get doxxed here all the time. Within 3-5 days (usually 20 minutes), it becomes old news as long as nothing interesting occurs. For that reason, I wouldn't be concerned about whatever is on here about your family. If it makes you feel better, it seems like most people here didn't even know until you brought it up.

I would definitely ask that you give us some details we haven't heard before, if there is anything that is... But that's up to you.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His claims are unverified. As much as I hate not seeing logs, it's best he just drop off the face of the Earth regarding Chris and not go out with a bang by posting the logs. Chris is not actively harrassing him anymore afaik so it's not a @Doopie situation.

Prussian Blue

The nicest color
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He should honestly just disconnect entirely and consider this a mistake.

But whatever he does at this point is his decision.

I think he's* in one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situations.

Yeah he just cut his losses and move on entirely rather than thirst here for attention.

But first spill the beans

Prussian Blue

The nicest color
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The longer he stays without putting out, the bigger his foot print in christory becomes. Whether he likes or not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.