Skitzocow Bryan Tew / Targeted Individual / Skitzo Jason Bourne - NO TOUCH TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL TORTURE

Deodar

gotcha, crouton
kiwifarms.net
Like other posters have mentioned before me, I'm real curious about where he's getting the money to finance these trips. I also have to wonder who his family is. He seems old enough to have had one of his own back in the states, or at the very least not old enough for all his family to be dead. All in all an interesting cow worth keeping an eye on :)

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Like other posters have mentioned before me, I'm real curious about where he's getting the money to finance these trips. I also have to wonder who his family is. He seems old enough to have had one of his own back in the states, or at the very least not old enough for all his family to be dead. All in all an interesting cow worth keeping an eye on :)

He also has enough money to keep hiring lawyers and buying prostitutes.

195D0D09-6DE3-4CB4-8613-33C35DC1F296.jpeg

The good folk over at TI Watch have translated his police report to English and it doesn't match up with Bryan's story:

NOTICE OF CRIME FOR TOURISTS
1.- RECEPTION DATA: New to Registered: Theft Date of Incident: 2019-04-05 Time of Incident: 00:00:02 First and Last Names: BRYAN KEITH TEW Nationality: UNITED STATES Passport Number: 566127972 Contact Telephone: 14242530775 Email: [email protected]
Point of Contact: SPECIALIZED DIVISION

Address: ROCA AND JUAN LEON MERA Quito – Ecuador (593) 2 2905053 E-mail: [email protected] [email protected]
2.- STATEMENT OF THE FACTS
I FOUND IN THE SECTOR OF THE SEAFOOD WHAT IS THE FOCH PLAZA IN A BAR WHERE I GET TO KNOW A GIRL WHOM I DO NOT REMEMBER THE NAME AT THAT OF 02H00 AM WE REMOVE UP TO THE IMPERIAL HOSTEL THAT HAD BEEN HOSTED IN THE AVENUE QUEEN VICTORIA AND FOCH AVENUE, WHERE I WAS GOING TO NIGHT WITH THE MENTIONED GIRL, AT THE TIME THAT WE WERE ALREADY IN THE ROOM I WAS ASLEEP 30 MINUTES AND WHEN I WAS AWAKENED I PERCOME THAT I NO LONGER FINDED MY COMPANY THE SAME ONE THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN REMOVED FROM THE ROOM BECAUSE I TURNED TO REVIEW MY BELONGINGS AND I PERCAT THAT I HAD CARRIED MY SAMSUNG BRAND CELL S9 BLUE COLOR WHICH HAD PERSONAL INFORMATION AND EXCLUSIVE FBI. THEREFORE, THE SENORS OF THE HOTEL INDICATED ME TO THE UNIT OF THE TOURISM POLICE TO SET UP THE DENUNCIATION. APPROXIMATE AMOUNT OF THE SUBSCRIBED CELLULAR IS 350 AMERICAN DOLLARS.
Place and Date: QUITO, Sunday 07 of April 2019

Also I just found this

Apparently he also tried to sue Yahoo!

Untrue and Dishonest

I have no hole and I must dilate
kiwifarms.net
Am going to send him an email to maybe have a convo with him. What do you think? Would he respond?

Topic: Birtday Preparations (KEEP SECRET)
Hello, Mr Trew.

This is not actually about birthday preparations. In fact, I even hacked into an abandoned email just to write you this message. I am using these as codewords for other things I won't write so the algorithm won't catch us having a conversation. The real reason I am sending this email is because of your theories about the ..-. -... .. trying to hunt you down. I work in an organization I won't reveal its name of, but I can say for certainty that we both have common interests and want to achieve the same thing.

Mr Trew, this is according to my knowledge the first time a major organization is contacting you in an effort to cooperate. Do you mind responding to this offer? I am convinced that atleast a dialogue would be beneficial for both of us.

Birthday Boy

Deodar

gotcha, crouton
kiwifarms.net
Am going to send him an email to maybe have a convo with him. What do you think? Would he respond?

Topic: Birtday Preparations (KEEP SECRET)
Hello, Mr Trew.

This is not actually about birthday preparations. In fact, I even hacked into an abandoned email just to write you this message. I am using these as codewords for other things I won't write so the algorithm won't catch us having a conversation. The real reason I am sending this email is because of your theories about the ..-. -... .. trying to hunt you down. I work in an organization I won't reveal its name of, but I can say for certainty that we both have common interests and want to achieve the same thing.

Mr Trew, this is according to my knowledge the first time a major organization is contacting you in an effort to cooperate. Do you mind responding to this offer? I am convinced that atleast a dialogue would be beneficial for both of us.

Birthday Boy

I dont think you should. part of the policy here is look; don't touch. we don't know how the cow will react-- its possible he could sperg the fuck out and go on a rampage of deleting fucking everything just as we've begun to look into him

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
I dont think you should. part of the policy here is look; don't touch. we don't know how the cow will react-- its possible he could sperg the fuck out and go on a rampage of deleting fucking everything just as we've begun to look into him

This. Bryan thinks that everyone who doesn't agree with everything he says is a perp out to get him. He usually shuts down his comment section on all his videos and if he thinks you're suspicious he blocks. Keep in mind though when he first posts a video he leaves comments open for a little. It's usually other loons giving him their thoughts and prayers but sometimes I chime in telling him that it's all in his head and get help.

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
Forum Prime Directive is to NEVER interact with cows. No trolling, PERIOD. Remember Earl Shultz / Dayton Hypernova, who was a real promising cow until some autists somewhere started mailing him weird shit, after which he set all his SM to private and went on a DFE spree, thus killing the thread? PUHLEEZE don't do that with this guy! Bryan is so skitzo that stoking his CIA Supercomputer paranoia shit might end in a similar fashion. And that would be a shame, because The Farms is in desperate need of new cows. For way too fucking long it's been the same dozen autists with the same boring shit on tapeloop. When Null set A&H to private I signed up because off topic has been one of the few bright spots on the board.

Edit: fuck, still learning language rules. Forgive the autism.

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net
If you place two phones face down on the table and dial a specific number only one of them would ring...

Yeah, that's how phones work.

I get that he's probably a paranoid schizophrenic, but it's frustrating when they put such obvious holes in their own story. "I gave the recording to a lawyer". Well, that was stupid. Was it THE recording? Or a copy of it. If it was the only copy then you're in the clear. If you still have a copy then you release that shit. 4chan, Mega, Wikileaks, everywhere. I'd also wager that if you ask him how he secretly recorded the information he'd tell you he can't remember because of the sonic brain scrambling, and that he can no longer recall what was in the recording or if he has a copy. I don't think his delusions are going to provide a lot of longevity.

Also, it seems like someone surgically replaced all of his bones with balloon animals. Why does he keep getting crippled so easily?

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Bryan re-uploaded a podcast he was on with this totally reasonable gentleman. They conclude that haunted houses and demonic possession are tricks that the CIA does to make you think you're crazy!

podcast.png

Bryan sounds less erratic than he usually does, very interesting!

Ima Nonomus Tew

kiwifarms.net
This guy is totally clueless about everything he claims to be happening to him. A case in point is one of his latest videos, where he is showing off the "game."
Uh, no.
The website clearly and in RED shows that the only allowed formats are .jpg and .jpeg.
What his flash has are all .pd freaking f's

He's shown similar ineptitude with most of his many complaints, from his heart pain in the wrong spot to his voyages into Spanish speaking countries without knowing more Spanish than you can learn from Sesame Street.
He has even failed at using instructions regarding his use of toilet paper.

Last edited:

StooshieVer

kiwifarms.net
Bryan, being unable to complete the daunting task of taking screenshots of a pdf, has instead applied for asylum in Austria. He even posted his asylum card on Youtube and Facebook confirming so.
It's safe to believe that there is no information that can be used to harass him on his asylum card, but i wouldn't be surprised if that card number gets used to fuck with him in some genius way.

Ima Nonomus Tew

kiwifarms.net
Bryan, being unable to complete the daunting task of taking screenshots of a pdf, has instead applied for asylum in Austria. He even posted his asylum card on Youtube and Facebook confirming so.
It's safe to believe that there is no information that can be used to harass him on his asylum card, but i wouldn't be surprised if that card number gets used to fuck with him in some genius way.
He has, many times, posted his Social Security number, the one US uses for official information, like banking. He's not very savvy about security. When he posts his phone "available networks" he believes all of those networks are hacking him.🙄🙄
His latest FB post shows him laying on the floor at the Red Cross Refugee shelter, when he has already shown he has a bed in a dorm. He works on the theory of pity.
And he also knows that medical care is free to refugees. Expect this Cow to milk them for as much as he can. I hope the research him, as he was drug-seeking and refused a Rx in Madrid. When he's not given what he wants, the torturers amp it all up, so he must flee to yet another country, where he will ask for more drugs. It's a running gag.

Some thing is changing the phrase meaning "expect this bovine to extract lactation" to "Expect this cow to tard come..." Don't know how or why. Unless I am now hacked, too?🤨🤔😂🤣😆😉

Last edited by a moderator:

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Royce Lopez on DayWave covers our boy Bryan Tew

Around 42:30

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
As of Feb 7th, apparently out of Spain and he is now in a Austrian refugee camp. The Austrian doctors think he is full of shit. Also, bad news folks (:_(, ((( they ))) found him again. The world traveller cannot catch a break.