Can Incels Find Love In Women With a Penis? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes people can be born with a mental illness.
get current, fucktard.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
get current, fucktard.

Shut the fuck up Thomas you are as far from current as they come you dim bulb retard.

And you are not trans you fat old pedophile dog fucker.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know incest properly.
kiwifarms.net
What do people with disorders of sex development have to do with anything? Most DSDs only affect one sex anyway (eg only males have Klinefelter's), they're not something in between the two sexes or evidence that sex is a spectrum or whatever else it's supposed to prove. Even if they did, they have nothing to do with a completely unambiguous man declaring he's actually a woman because he says so. That'd be like Rachel Dolezal saying something like "well, actually, I, a 100% white lady, can say I'm 100% black, because some people are mixed race".

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
though terribly transphobic, it was funny.

please get current with the science, people, millions of intersex and transgender people would really appreciate that.
What does the current science have to say about the remarkable overlap between people who identify as trans and people on the autistic spectrum?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What does the current science have to say about the remarkable overlap between people who identify as trans and people on the autistic spectrum?
they say there is a lot of F to M that seem to show signs of autism. Tom is not trans and not many M to F have autism and there is not a lot showing such.

But there is a lot of evidence that perverts are pretending to be trans to gain access to women's spaces tom is one of them who failed horribly.

Now tom fails at everything he does obviously and so is a giant failure at life.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That the very concept of science itself is next to be deplatformed and cancelled.
No retard science is not being cancelled. Science is not something you comprehend obviously. there is no concept of science. Science is well controlled and kept pure by scientific protocol.

That is what you do not get as an idiot with no intellect nor any experience with science. I DOUBT that you want past high science with anything more than a D minus.

You do not get even the most simple part of science. So let me make this clear without science you would not be sitting at a computer nor have a cell phone. or the life you have now.

Do get that fool

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What do people with disorders of sex development have to do with anything? Most DSDs only affect one sex anyway (eg only males have Klinefelter's), they're not something in between the two sexes or evidence that sex is a spectrum or whatever else it's supposed to prove. Even if they did, they have nothing to do with a completely unambiguous man declaring he's actually a woman because he says so. That'd be like Rachel Dolezal saying something like "well, actually, I, a 100% white lady, can say I'm 100% black, because some people are mixed race".
I'll say it again, get current or STFU "disorders of sex development" is an obsolete term. you're 100% misinformed bigoted asshole is what you are.
they say there is a lot of F to M that seem to show signs of autism. Tom is not trans and not many M to F have autism and there is not a lot showing such.

But there is a lot of evidence that perverts are pretending to be trans to gain access to women's spaces tom is one of them who failed horribly.

Now tom fails at everything he does obviously and so is a giant failure at life.

Shut the fuck up Thomas you are as far from current as they come you dim bulb retard.

And you are not trans you fat old pedophile dog fucker.
lol. Misquote some more 15 year old works of Sapolsky and Schwab, Dave. Seriously, DUDE, go back to school and learn how to write comprehensible English, you fucking ignorant swamp donkey.

I stand to pee, fucktard. I use the mens room. I'm such a failure that my sales steadily increase and I'm such a failed fake transgender woman that I have over 1500 people in 3 active groups and dozens of global advocates and local organizers in my friends list.

Let's see what kind of an actual scientist you are, Dave. You think there is a comorbidity between autism and transgender identity. Let's see some peer reviewed study supporting that assertion, bubba. Here's a peer reviewed opinion by an MD in 2019 that says the relationship is "murky" . I'm pretty sure that Julia Serano has picked this apart pretty comprehensively.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'll say it again, get current or STFU "disorders of sex development" is an obsolete term. you're 100% misinformed bigoted asshole is what you are.

lol. Misquote some more 15 year old works of Sapolsky and Schwab, Dave. Seriously, DUDE, go back to school and learn how to write comprehensible English, you fucking ignorant swamp donkey.

I stand to pee, fucktard. I use the mens room. I'm such a failure that my sales steadily increase and I'm such a failed fake transgender woman that I have over 1500 people in 3 active groups and dozens of global advocates and local organizers in my friends list.

Let's see what kind of an actual scientist you are, Dave. You think there is a comorbidity between autism and transgender identity. Let's see some peer reviewed study supporting that assertion, bubba. Here's a peer reviewed opinion by an MD in 2019 that says the relationship is "murky" . I'm pretty sure that Julia Serano has picked this apart pretty comprehensively.

Reeeeeeeeee SHART reeeeeeeee. bitch moan and complain about it old fat ass shit machine.

Look old man dumb ass. There is no misquote. Do get that you fat old dog fucking pedophile. There is no misquote. Seeing as you do not even know what a diatom is and that being a marine organism. Nor anything about science to be exact. Mr. FSH LSH which is actually FSH AND LH. You do remember me catching you on that error. probably not but then you do not have a photogenic mind do you where as i do.

Where as i am a MENSA and do comprehend medical science as well as many other fields. and you are a high school fail out that daddy paid a low class failing college to give you a dunce degree. as fake as you are.

Do get that fact. Now as for male to females transsexualsm we are the ones since the beginning called trans women. You are not a trans woman you are not intersex. You are just a fat old man that is hiding behind hormones as to keep men from beating you to death for being a child raping dog fucking pervert.

And wow 2019. hey there is an interview with Dr. Swaab in April of 2020. guess what he said? in the 50's intersex operations those were turned into GIRLS not BOYS it was easier to ,make a girl than a boy. So fat old man tell me how did they make ovaries turn into testicles? seeing as they still can not do so even to this very day? But yet that is what you say.

And I will tell you as i did Jody in 1997. sit or stand.... Why do something I never intended on doing all my life? There you go fat ass so what do I do SIT. standing to pee is so male of you. Just like the advocating to lower the age of consent to 12. which is vile gross. Then there is you tugging at that microscopic diddle stick to photos of 8 year old girls. very pedophile of you. Not to mention finger fucking a dog. and then admitting to getting a boner to another dog.

Lets address that you fat blob of shit. So tom you lust for dog ass huh. Tell me Thomas what kind of deviant does that make you?

See Thomas I go by peer reviewed science and you go by fee fees and tumblr pseudoscience and make up shit as you go and try to change it to suit your story. You make up retard labels when transsexuals rather not have a label.

Ree some more old man shits himself.

Now as one last question How many fingers did you have up in that runaway?

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net

Reeeeeeeeee SHART reeeeeeeee. bitch moan and complain about it old fat ass shit machine.

Look old man dumb ass. There is no misquote. Do get that you fat old dog fucking pedophile. There is no misquote. Seeing as you do not even know what a diatom is and that being a marine organism. Nor anything about science to be exact. Mr. FSH LSH which is actually FSH AND LH. You do remember me catching you on that error. probably not but then you do not have a photogenic mind do you where as i do.

Where as i am a MENSA and do comprehend medical science as well as many other fields. and you are a high school fail out that daddy paid a low class failing college to give you a dunce degree. as fake as you are.

Do get that fact. Now as for male to females transsexualsm we are the ones since the beginning called trans women. You are not a trans woman you are not intersex. You are just a fat old man that is hiding behind hormones as to keep men from beating you to death for being a child raping dog fucking pervert.

And wow 2019. hey there is an interview with Dr. Swaab in April of 2020. guess what he said? in the 50's intersex operations those were turned into GIRLS not BOYS it was easier to ,make a girl than a boy. So fat old man tell me how did they make ovaries turn into testicles? seeing as they still can not do so even to this very day? But yet that is what you say.

And I will tell you as i did Jody in 1997. sit or stand.... Why do something I never intended on doing all my life? There you go fat ass so what do I do SIT. standing to pee is so male of you. Just like the advocating to lower the age of consent to 12. which is vile gross. Then there is you tugging at that microscopic diddle stick to photos of 8 year old girls. very pedophile of you. Not to mention finger fucking a dog. and then admitting to getting a boner to another dog.

Lets address that you fat blob of shit. So tom you lust for dog ass huh. Tell me Thomas what kind of deviant does that make you?

See Thomas I go by peer reviewed science and you go by fee fees and tumblr pseudoscience and make up shit as you go and try to change it to suit your story. You make up retard labels when transsexuals rather not have a label.

Ree some more old man shits himself.

Now as one last question How many fingers did you have up in that runaway?
Lol you’re both a pair of niggers. Enjoy your dickless existences, probably in more ways than one.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how you write that paragraph, then complained that someone else couldn’t write in comprehensible English. That’s very funny to me.
Prove it. Oh wait you can’t.
Let's see what kind of an actual scientist you are, Dave. You think there is a comorbidity between autism and transgender identity.
No, it was me that asserted that. However, as your dementia has progressed to the point where you can’t tell who you’re replying to, I don’t see any point in providing what you’re looking for. You’d just stare at it blankly, then shit all over the floor again. I’m a busy man. Like you, only busy.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tom, you showed no signs or symptoms of gender dysphoria and just trooned out in your 60s. You're not intersex, trans, feminine, or two spirit. You're an epidermoid cyst on the testicle of society that should be lanced. Even kabbalah predicts a just punishment for evil people like you, Tom.