can tommy tooter be a new mascot for us? -

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris will always be the mascot of Kiwifarms. There's no divorcing him from the history of the site. He represents why the users here passionately obess over weird people on the internet, because they're fascinating trainwrecks.

You can't #Cancel a Lolcow because they turned into a Horrorcow, the only way a Lolcow can be cancelled is if we find out that they were in fact trolling like Jace Connors.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Just curious, but Chris was arrested a day or two after we found out he’s banging his mom. Why hasn’t Tommy been arrested for pedophilia and beastiality? That’s been common knowledge in here for years.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just curious, but Chris was arrested a day or two after we found out he’s banging his mom. Why hasn’t Tommy been arrested for pedophilia and beastiality? That’s been common knowledge in here for years.
Probably because the confirmed incidents happened a long time ago. The Sabrina story was something like 40 years ago, and I’d imagine she doesn’t want to revisit the horror of that prune-faced derelict drooling all over her. And IIRC, Tom said the dog was gang-banged to death 25 years ago.

Generally he’s an opportunistic predator, and since no one would allow him anywhere near their kids these days and most dogs could outrun him, he’s probably not much of a danger to society.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Generally he’s an opportunistic predator, and since no one would allow him anywhere near their kids these days and most dogs could outrun him, he’s probably not much of a danger to society.
He mostly just lurks around the fringes of whatever craft or flea market he's slinging his road rocks at and takes pictures of small children, mostly girls.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No, he's worse than Chris.
Defi9nitely and researching a subject before you speak is the best and when you research toms background. You find it is worse than he admits and can see that he waters down his accounts. He also eluded to more accounts some even younger.
Tom then got pounced for being a pervert and molesting a child original age 13. now almost 16 the Sabrina story. Toms story has changed so much in his denial of what he committed. He forget the original age posted by now.

And he had stories about him getting a boner over a dog and the gang bang stories with him and his messed up crack head friend would molest the dog laughing.

Tom is a sick old man.
heck NO
Even Shaner would be a better choice.
Anything would be better than tom. hell even a blob fish would be better and well better looking than tom.
nomadsmom.jpg

See that looks a hell of a lot more feminine and better looking than old Mr Thomas @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg the old dog fucker.

Din't you agree that is way more feminine and attractive than you.
He is one of those homeless drifters that turned into a serial rapist mostly of dogs but then well tom is an extreme pervert. Now there has been several child victims one we know of and well Tom was caught on AMB jerking off tom photos of 8 year old girls which he explained off as therapy he imagined he was them being raped by an older man.

He is one sick old man pervert.
Probably because the confirmed incidents happened a long time ago. The Sabrina story was something like 40 years ago, and I’d imagine she doesn’t want to revisit the horror of that prune-faced derelict drooling all over her. And IIRC, Tom said the dog was gang-banged to death 25 years ago.

I have to agree But then if I were her I wouldn't want to see that nasty old man ever again. I don't even know how to explain the feelings i have for her tears of anger at the vile act he committed.

Mine would be repulsion depression and sickening sadness. vomiting and crying anytime that horrible memory came up and i had to think about that disgusting night.

Tom truly is a horrible monster. He is a vile man that makes excuses about his crimes. There is no empathy from tom for his victims at all.

Aerilon6

Dr. Gaius Baltar
kiwifarms.net
The reason I agree is because the mascot of kiwi farms should not a be a moral person, since the point of the site is to find the most depraved individuals on the internet and document them, so it fits to choose one of the most depraved ones as the mascot, because they are the ones really representing Kiwi Farms.