World Canadian Liberal government block RCMP’s SNC-Lavalin investigation - Really? Again?

Who dun it?

• Total voters

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
The RCMP has had their attempts to look into potential obstruction of justice in the SNC-Lavalin affair blocked by the Trudeau government.

According to another explosive report from The Globe and Mail, Ottawa refused to lift cabinet confidentiality for all witnesses, seriously limiting the capacity for the RCMP to actually look into the matter.

According to the report, sources were allegedly told to not discuss matters regarding the scandal with police officials.

The reason behind the secrecy was cabinet confidentiality. Liberals say that a waiver for confidentiality was not provided by the Clerk of the Privy Council, meaning that people in the know-how did not have the privilege to speak to the RCMP or the Ethics Commissioner.

Earlier in the year, Ethics Commissioner Mario Dion faced similar stonewalling during his inquiries which accumulated in the Trudeau II report alleging that the prime minister had broken ethics laws.
Around the same time that the RCMP allegedly investigated the matter, the Conservative Party was requesting that the national police force look into the affair.
Why do the liberals keep stonewalling any investigations? Giving the other parties fuel. This won't workout for them.

What is SNC?
A total mess. Essentially multiple cabinet resignations as a result of "allegedly" forcing the then attorney general to make a deal with a company which broke Canadian and international law so the Liberals wouldn't lose Quebec in the upcoming election. There's a lot more details you can read about here:
Trudeau took "responsibility" for it a few weeks ago. You can read about that here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/i-take-responsibility-justin-trudeau-says-of-damning-report-on-snc-lavalin-ethics-violation.59688/
IMG_20181204_134639.jpg

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
When Scheer gets elected he'll would pardon Trudeau if Canada's legal system isn't already fucked.

Scheer is just as big of a "cuck" as Trudeau and is only using SNC as a political tool with no conviction to see Justin behind bars.
He appeals to the most random minorities on Twitter and statements:
Screenshot_20190911-062115_Twitter.jpg
IMG_20190911_062338.jpg
The Hon. Andrew Scheer, Leader of Canada’s Conservatives, issues statement to mark Pakistan Independence Day:

Today, Canadians of Pakistani descent all across Canada will celebrate the 73rd year of Pakistan becoming an independent country.

“Canada’s relationship with Pakistan has been longstanding, and both our countries can build on that relationship by promoting the universal values of pluralism, peace, and economic development.

“Canada is home to a vibrant Pakistani community whose rich and deeply historical culture of art, poetry, music, and cuisine continues to enhance Canada’s social fabric. Canada’s Conservatives are proudly represented in the Pakistani community by Senator Salma Ataullahjan, the very first Senator of Pakistani origin appointed in the Upper Chamber.

“On behalf of Canada’s Conservatives, I extend my best wishes to everyone celebrating the anniversary of Pakistan’s Independence!”

-30-

For more information:

Julie Pham
[email protected]
(613) 947-9932
20190911_063127.jpgIMG_20190911_063041.jpg
Completely doomed.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"If," not "when." I'm confident that the Conservatives would be killing it right now easily, with the SNC-Lavalin scandal still in full swing and Trudeau generally being an embarrassment, if they had virtually any leader other than Sheer. But as you allude to, Sheer has ensured that there is no meaningful distinction between the Conservatives and Liberals, and voters can see this. There is a general atmosphere of complete indifference around this election, the likes of which I've never seen.

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
"If," not "when." I'm confident that the Conservatives would be killing it right now easily, with the SNC-Lavalin scandal still in full swing and Trudeau generally being an embarrassment, if they had virtually any leader other than Sheer. But as you allude to, Sheer has ensured that there is no meaningful distinction between the Conservatives and Liberals, and voters can see this. There is a general atmosphere of complete indifference around this election, the likes of which I've never seen.
Was there any difference between the Conservatives and the Liberal party in the last 35 years?

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was there any difference between the Conservatives and the Liberal party in the last 35 years?
Liberals wanted a long gun registry and got it. The Harper Conservatives ran on and won based on promises to get rid of it, and they did. Liberals are far more gun-control minded than Conservatives these days (with notable exceptions like Mulroney and Kim "I want hurricanes to hit Trump's house" Campbell.

I think this guy's asking the question we all want answered (gleaned from #TrudeauMustGoToJail trending):
1568222410670.png

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
What do you think of the PPC? Not enough people behind Bernier?
It's a joke of a party. Trails in polls and not in the "Trump has a 99% chance of losing, based on polls," way but in a "PPC is likely not going to get a single seat," way. There's no quiet grassroots movement for them, no careful editing out of crowds of supporters by the media, just a few fringe loons.

Some people here think Bernier is based because he insults people, but really, the party was only created because he got buttblasted about losing the Conservative leadership race. I would be surprised if the PPC survives for a second election.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
When Scheer gets elected he'll would pardon Trudeau if Canada's legal system isn't already fucked.

Scheer is just as big of a "cuck" as Trudeau and is only using SNC as a political tool with no conviction to see Justin behind bars.
He appeals to the most random minorities on Twitter and statements:
View attachment 931917
View attachment 931918

View attachment 931922View attachment 931921
Completely doomed.
Only Mad Max will be sure to hang these people for treason.
72DF427F-CB14-45AE-9DEC-88B2CAD2579D.jpeg

He is also our only hope to deport Yaniv!

In all seriousness though- this election is going to be a huge shitshow. If not just because the two mainstream parties are cucked, but also because of the loons in pretty much all parties.

On one end, you got people screeching about Bernier being a Nazi and Scheer being disingenuous. Oh and that it will become Nazi Canada if either are elected.

On the other end, you’ve got people screeching about Trudeau being literally Castro and turning Canada into the Soviet Union if re elected.

Edit: Here’s one of many examples regarding how exceptional a Canuck can be regarding Trudeau.

1251DF7C-614E-4787-9074-3C53862887A2.jpeg

Like as if four more years of Trudeau is going to mean the end of Canada or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
If he's no threat, why are they trying so hard to stop him? 🤔
Please elaborate how hard they're trying to stop him. Because the Liberals attack focuses have always been on the Conservatives and not the People's Party, because as boring as Scheer is, he's the only real opponent the Liberals have right now.

Only thing I can think of is getting excluded from debates, which is hardly unique to them and would be them playing the victim if they used that. Greens had to fight tooth and nail to finally get included, does that mean "They" fear the Greens taking over Canada?

Kiwi FBI Liason

queen of kiwifarms – varg
kiwifarms.net
The funny part is that Trudeau did nothing wrong initially. The entire fucking scandal came from Trudy asking if the Justice Minister would drop a case involving bribery in Libya. Let's be honest, if you're a western company operating in Libya, you pay bribes. It just be how it do.

Trudeau's damage control caused literally every single thing he's done wrong. Fire the Justice minister. Rebuff investigations. Slander sitting cabinet ministers. Shut down debates. He's basically gone DFE IRL. And that's what everyone's mad about. Nobody gives a flying fuck about bribery in Libya.

1558226579156.jpg

Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
Uhhhh... I thought Trudeau could walk.

Why is he using a perfectly good wheelchair that an actual cripple could be using? Look at that thing, it's the fucking Cadillac of Rascals.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino