Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before, but the fact that he admitted to spending so much time crafting the tweet and didn't foresee this reaction is really funny to me:

"So let me get this straight. There is exactly one woman who bothered you enough to get you to say you wouldn't rape her. Does that mean that all other women are on Carl's raping table? Do you by default view women rapeable until proven otherwise?"
Everything he does shows a severe lack of foresight. The age of consent comment, using racist epithets numerous times, getting involved with Kraut's discord, the Candid saga. All these things could have been avoided by him if he just stopped and thought about the consequences of his actions.

Hell, he can't even learn his lesson after suffering the consequences of his decision. It's what makes him truly exceptional.

RSVP

kiwifarms.net
Anyone got info on this?

View attachment 1205629View attachment 1205630

I don't watch Sargon videos or streams if I can avoid it because I'm not that particular variety of idiot. But if someone can archive a recording of this, it would be great.
Here's the stream on YouTube. At 6:33:55 is when he starts talking about women's duty to reproduce.

Attached is an audio file with the relevant part, including the bit about Islam, followed by Sargon recalling a conversation with a woman who isn't reproducing.

Attachments

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net
Here's the stream on YouTube. At 6:33:55 is when he starts talking about women's duty to reproduce.

Attached is an audio file with the relevant part, including the bit about Islam, followed by Sargon recalling a conversation with a woman who isn't reproducing.
Sargon going full white sharia gang. This is great optics coupled with his "I wouldn't even rape you" joke he was so intent on doubling down on.

Emily Youcis collab when?

TheImportantFart

The Farter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sargon recalling a conversation with a woman who isn't reproducing.
Oh god, he's gone full Molyneux. Never go full Molyneux.

This isn't remotely surprising, he's espoused borderline incel rhetoric in the past, but he's previously been quite careful to emphasise he thinks women should have the same legal rights as men. Guess that just doesn't fit into the Rationalist Skepticist Liberalist twenty year plan anymore.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything he does shows a severe lack of foresight. The age of consent comment, using racist epithets numerous times, getting involved with Kraut's discord, the Candid saga. All these things could have been avoided by him if he just stopped and thought about the consequences of his actions.

Hell, he can't even learn his lesson after suffering the consequences of his decision. It's what makes him truly exceptional.
A while back I watched chunks of Dankula's stream with Amos Yee. Dankula was just doing it for laughs, yet at the same time he seemed to have a much better appreciation of the fact that Amos Yee was ultimately a scumbag. He never attempted in Sargon's big brained way to get into the muck with him. He just engaged with Yee enough to be entertaining.

Dankula just has better judgement, and the emotional intelligence to get on with people, and not get engage in ridiculous online row's that alienate his fan base.

With the candid saga I've got a bit more sympathy for him. My impression at the time was that he was less interested in defending candid, than he was those in his clique that had got taken in by it.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
With the candid saga I've got a bit more sympathy for him. My impression at the time was that he was less interested in defending candid, than he was those in his clique that had got taken in by it.
I had significantly less sympathy for him after that mess, not only did he throw Harmful Opinions under the bus to protect the people he had a financial interest in keeping from collapsing due to selling out their own audiences, he managed to display every behavior he accused the anti-GG crowd while riding that gravy train.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
A while back I watched chunks of Dankula's stream with Amos Yee. Dankula was just doing it for laughs, yet at the same time he seemed to have a much better appreciation of the fact that Amos Yee was ultimately a scumbag. He never attempted in Sargon's big brained way to get into the muck with him. He just engaged with Yee enough to be entertaining.

Dankula just has better judgement, and the emotional intelligence to get on with people, and not get engage in ridiculous online row's that alienate his fan base.

Dank also didn't even attempt any discussion on Amos's advocacy, responding to any "points" made with "it's wrong. I don't care what you're saying. It's wrong", which is why he walked away without getting any stink on him. The only other person out of that sphere who came away untainted was Jim, whose brief interaction amounted to "are you serious? Is this a fucking joke?"

I never read Carl as defending his clique. I saw that as him mistaking a bunch of people who make SJW owning videos as a movement, with himself as the obvious head of it... and bless him for that, because we all saw where that mistake got him

RSVP

kiwifarms.net
Here's the Mythicist stream that Sargon mentioned there, in which he tells a childless woman that she's failing western civilization.
He clipped it to post on Akkad Daily (he starts talking about 6 minutes in):
Copy of the clip:

One of the hosts helpfully points out that Sargon's position seems totally opposed to his usual ideas of individual liberty.

The woman he's arguing with is Alice Vaughn (@RationalBlonde). She seems to do mostly opinion and comedy stuff. I can't find any evidence of her being an e-thot (as Sargon described her), but maybe someone better versed in that area could shed some light on the topic.

Here's the Mythicist stream that Sargon mentioned there, in which he tells a childless woman that she's failing western civilization.
He clipped it to post on Akkad Daily (he starts talking about 6 minutes in):
Copy of the clip:
View attachment 1207878
One of the hosts helpfully points out that Sargon's position seems totally opposed to his usual ideas of individual liberty.

The woman he's arguing with is Alice Vaughn (@RationalBlonde). She seems to do mostly opinion and comedy stuff. I can't find any evidence of her being an e-thot (as Sargon described her), but maybe someone better versed in that area could shed some light on the topic.
Watching the clip and Carlito's barely able to hold his smug fat face from laughing during her conversation with the hosts. (Around 3:23 he's reaching Smug Critical Mass)

I'll need to look her up, but this being my introduction to her, she's well spoken, attractive, and she's not really showing much skin at all (omg her neck's exposed, whst a fucking slut!) Carl is swan diving into incel status if he really believes any cute chick automatically = e-thot. (or more likely he doesn't even know what an e-thot is as Locke didn't give his take on them.)

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Here’s a hot take, Carl has always been a bonafide misogynist and this whole crusade against feminism for the past 6 years has just been an excuse to shit on women.

Maybe the feminists had a point even back during GG, the arguments being used weren’t misogynistic but the people using them were (or at least Carl is).

Maybe their gut instinct was somewhat right.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Watching the clip and Carlito's barely able to hold his smug fat face from laughing during her conversation with the hosts. (Around 3:23 he's reaching Smug Critical Mass)

I'll need to look her up, but this being my introduction to her, she's well spoken, attractive, and she's not really showing much skin at all (omg her neck's exposed, whst a fucking slut!) Carl is swan diving into incel status if he really believes any cute chick automatically = e-thot. (or more likely he doesn't even know what an e-thot is as Locke didn't give his take on them.)
For all Carl's obviousness and inability to think ahead, I will grant that he does know his audience

Here’s a hot take, Carl has always been a bonafide misogynist and this whole crusade against feminism for the past 6 years has just been an excuse to shit on women.

Maybe the feminists had a point even back during GG, the arguments being used weren’t misogynistic but the people using them were (or at least Carl is).

I don't even think this is a hot take. I thought this one was obvious since that early video of his where he spends 15 minutes screaming "Pig! Pig! Piggy!" with ever increasing venom at a woman who dared to upload a video about liking comic books

edit:

Pretty sure I've posted this in here before, but this is the one. He gets pretty unhinged about 5 minutes in and the volume really spikes if you're on headphones. Or even listening where other people can hear a fat neckbeard scream at womankind. I don't think he's discussed comic books in any way before or since. Weird video from Carl all around

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

No, it started because a woman used her pussy to get press coverage for her shitty game, and when people thought that sucked then every woman started screaming sexism and harassment and rape and all their simps joined in. That's basically what Gamergate was and continues to this day, because those "instincts" these women have only exist to pick up perceived dogwhistles. I mean if people don't remember, pretty much every game publication and personality banded together to say gamers are garbage and men are the worst. I don't know what reaction you're allowed to have that would not be branded misogynist.
It was the precursor to all this incel shit, you criticize the behavior of women and you get branded as hating all women while also not being able to fuck them. Track that until now where if you're not defending gamer cam-prostitutes then you are a virgin who wants to shoot women. It's pretty much the exact same people spinning this yarn by the way, and if the take here is "maybe Zoe Quinn was right" then you need to reassess some shit.

Last edited:

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
No, it started because a woman used her pussy to get press coverage for her shitty game, and when people thought that sucked then every woman started screaming sexism and harassment and rape and all their simps joined in. That's basically what Gamergate was and continues to this day, because those "instincts" these women have only exist to pick up perceived dogwhistles. I mean if people don't remember, pretty much every game publication and personality banded together to say gamers are garbage and men are the worst. I don't know what reaction you're allowed to have that would not be branded misogynist.
It was the precursor to all this incel shit, you criticize the behavior of women and you get branded as hating all women while also not being able to fuck them. Track that until now where if you're not defending gamer cam-prostitutes then you are a virgin who wants to shoot women. It's pretty much the exact same people spinning this yarn by the way, and if the take here is "maybe Zoe Quinn was right" then you need to reassess some shit.
This shit right here, it just screams pure pathology.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Don't you know where you are?!?!?!?!

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This shit right here, it just screams pure pathology.
Where am I wrong? That's literally the sequence of events of how it started, before "ethics in games journalism." Gamergate was a girl made a shitty game, pushed it online, got outed for being a whore, we all laughed at her for being a whore, and everyone freaked out. That's it. Every response since then was "why are all these video game publishers saying gamers are pieces of shit and men suck?" That's where Sargon and Metokur and the rest of them came up, that's what Comicsgate is right now, it's the same sort of dumb thing.
I don't see how there is another interpretation of the events, much less "maybe they were right the whole time and they all just hate women."