Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Popper Whiting

kiwifarms.net
Kevin Logan tried to call him out on it, Carl just claimed it was hay fever.

I mean he’s lying obviously, and you can tell by how he has a tendency to bring it up in different discussions somewhat inappropriately.
It could also be crushed up Adderall. That would also explain the erratic behavior and given Carl's homocrush of Trump (and the rumors of Trump snorting crushed Adderall) it could be a smooth brained attempt of "If Trump does it then I'll do it to be just like Trump". Given the performance in the election it wouldn't be the first time Carl tried, unsuccessfully, to copy Trump.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Sargon weeks ago decided to do stand-up. And by stand-up, I mean he decided to not prepare anything and read off random statistics for 20+ minutes
For those who don't want to listen to Carl's stand up, the laughs dry up after he introduces himself. By a lot. The vast majority of his material fails to get any reaction

Recap:
  • Carl introduces himself and literally reads "hate facts" for twenty minutes
  • Carl reveals something about himself by giggling when introducing a few of his statistics
  • His performance is the sort of thing that gets a person ushered off stage early and put on the blacklist when they get five minutes at an open mic. And apparently, people paid for this
  • While he is completely ripping off one of Sam Hyde's more memorable bits, the comedy in that bit was not in the delivery, it was in the reaction of a hostile audience who was expecting some woke jokes. Let us add "comedy" to the long list of things Carl doesn't understand
  • The way Carl powers through and delivers this shit unfazed even when it's been failing for the entire time he's doing it points out either a degree of performing professionalism I didn't expect or obliviousness levels I didn't think even Carl was possible of achieving. I can't decide which

Sargon weeks ago decided to do stand-up. And by stand-up, I mean he decided to not prepare anything and read off random statistics for 20+ minutes
"Did you know? That *smuckles* despite being... being only a 12% of the population..."

For those who don't want to listen to Carl's stand up, the laughs dry up after he introduces himself. By a lot. The vast majority of his material fails to get any reaction

Recap:
  • Carl introduces himself and literally reads "hate facts" for twenty minutes
  • Carl reveals something about himself by giggling when introducing a few of his statistics
  • His performance is the sort of thing that gets a person ushered off stage early and put on the blacklist when they get five minutes at an open mic. And apparently, people paid for this
  • While he is completely ripping off one of Sam Hyde's more memorable bits, the comedy in that bit was not in the delivery, it was in the reaction of a hostile audience who was expecting some woke jokes. Let us add "comedy" to the long list of things Carl doesn't understand
  • The way Carl powers through and delivers this shit unfazed even when it's been failing for the entire time he's doing it points out either a degree of performing professionalism I didn't expect or obliviousness levels I didn't think even Carl was possible of achieving. I can't decide which
"... and the ABSOLUTE MAD MAN fucking done it, turned himself *smuckle* into a pickle! Funniest shit i ever seen."

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
it points out either a degree of performing professionalism I didn't expect or obliviousness levels I didn't think even Carl was possible of achieving

I think it comes from the past few years, streaming, public speaking, his political career. At this point, he could shit himself, shoes soggy and filled to the top with runny assmud, calmly stroll into a crowded elevator and calmly look you in the fucking eyes, completely deadpan and ask: "whats that smell?"

he's either adult daycare autism levels of oblivious, or he has acquired based old man levels of IDGAF.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
He still hates Chris, but he's dialed down the vitriol and stopped embarrassing himself in public over it.

A-Log 1 Stepfather 0
I wonder if we could compare Logatto's comedy routine with Carl's and...uh ..track the laughter levels?

I hadn't thought about that lolcow for years, along with Rika, Guptill 89 and Johnathon Neihaus. The Sands of time, eh?

TheImportantFart

The Farter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we could compare Logatto's comedy routine with Carl's and...uh ..track the laughter levels?
A-Log's stand-up is at least entertaining in a painful way because it's so cringey and embarrassing to watch. Carl's is just dull. It's just him reading a bunch of statistics we've heard bandied around on anti-SJW YouTube for about half a decade with a heavy dose of smuckles and weak jokes chucked in.

His sycophants laugh along just enough to save it from being a total disaster (the audience reaction plays a large role in making or breaking a stand-up routine), but that still doesn't make it funny, insightful or entertaining. If he hadn't been doing this to an audience who were already on his side, this would've been a slaughter.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
A-Log's stand-up is at least entertaining in a painful way because it's so cringey and embarrassing to watch. Carl's is just dull. It's just him reading a bunch of statistics we've heard bandied around on anti-SJW YouTube for about half a decade with a heavy dose of smuckles and weak jokes chucked in.

His sycophants laugh along just enough to save it from being a total disaster (the audience reaction plays a large role in making or breaking a stand-up routine), but that still doesn't make it funny, insightful or entertaining. If he hadn't been doing this to an audience who were already on his side, this would've been a slaughter.
Okay. I get it. Carl is reading in front of a 'tame audience's. Not a bog-standard comedy fan completely unknown audience like A-Log.

So,. Carl, brought his groupies along? That's utterly pathetic. People mocked that video of A-Log but at least he dated to do this autistic stuff on the fly and in unprepared territory.

Carl is worse than A-Log. I thank you for your service in delivering this information to us, mate. I'll watch the video soon, but I imagine it must have been a painful series of smuckles.

Last edited: