• “it was at the dog's insistence, not at all for my pleasure“

Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurpleLeader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Anonimo, Mar 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Let us all pray for James Tristan

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  2. As much as I'd really like to see shit flinging from both sides. I think we will just get Sargon trying to be cute and playing 4d chess:

"See I'm not mad you are. Look how mad I made you. Now I'm gonna save the West. *Chuckles* Article 13 and sjws are bad. I don't have much to say about Jim, he isn't a political player like me. Jim's fans are mad. I'm not mad. I'm so smart I played Jim and Ralph for views. I'm like Machiavelli."

Whether or not this works really depends on how dumb his fans are, but everyone else will think he ran like SFO and he will continue to be memed about. I hope I'm wrong, but there it is.

If Shitrat is responsible for this he is a hero, but I don't think he really is a player. He just likes to pick and poke on twitter, but nobody really cares about him because he is pretty pathetic

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  3. I'm genuinely curious as to whether The Thinkery atm is being helmed by Sargon and not someone else. I mean he's petty and an asshole, but I question if he's THIS petty. He's really going all out being a giant sperg. If he's actually this petty... damn. He's lost his mind.

upload_2018-9-15_0-28-38.png
    upload_2018-9-15_0-28-52.png
    upload_2018-9-15_0-29-2.png

Makes you think.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    heathercho

heathercho 意地悪女

kiwifarms.is
  4. He's probably coked out of his gourd and thinks he's gonna get back at Jim for...not being political and making fun of him? I really cant imagine why he thinks this is a good idea. But then again I don't play 9 3/4D underwater Settlers of Catan. must just be another of his 20 steps to save the west.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dr. Henry Armitage

Dr. Henry Armitage Head librarian at Miskatonic University
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. I wonder how vee will defend this! Will he be a good messenger pigeon. Or will he go the way of the passenger pigeon?Find out next time SargonGoy Z

• Agree Agree x 1
    Love_Machine011

Love_Machine011 The superior larp fag

kiwifarms.is
  6. Is Sargon really in his 40s? I thought he was slightly younger.
    Only now? He was always like that. He is the living embodiment of "the left can't meme" and "how do you do fellow kids?". He wrongly uses chan-speak, co-opt and destroy the Kek/Pepe meme. I mean to this day he still uses that Kekistan imagery, he has a britbong Pepe as his avatar for his Ukip videos.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Blank_159afd_6257880.jpg

• Winner Winner x 20
    kiwifarms.is
  8. He's always failed at co-opting memes and figures of speech from other sites, it's just now he's borrowing specifically from us.

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes before he uses terms like A-Log.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.is
  9. Well... he was successful in making that kekistani meme a laughing stock. It's all in the eye of the beholder. It was apart of the 20 year plan.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.is
  10. Oh damn, when did that happen? Link?

Kind of pathetic if his first choice to lead his enlightened revolution was that guy.
    Even funnier: The next best option for Sargon was recruited straight out of a trailer park:
    https://old.reddit.com/r/MisterMeto..._headquarters_of_sargons_glorious_liberalist/

Yup, that's the headquarter of "Liberalists International".

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Didn't Warski register that trademark?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.is
  12. Wait. Hasnt jim already said that the dox sargon has is false? Is sargon really up for this? Kamikaze attack?

• Like Like x 1
    Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.is
  13. I thought Toad had been working on his video for quite awhile though when bouldergate happened? Since soo much of Toad's video focused on old stuff and things about Matt's past that you'd need to spend a bunch of time digging to sort. His video felt a lot more like a down the rabbit hole version with Jim's being an intro to Matt with the main points of the current drama for the uninitiated.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast Mediocre Commentator

kiwifarms.is
  14. Anyone got a cap of the suit tweet

Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.is
  15. I know Sargons seen that but my guess is that he thinks jims only saying that throw him off the trail. Sargons ego is so big he thinks he cant possibly be wrong. I don't know what Sargon has but theirs no way it will end well for him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. No, he had the biggest "liberalist" discord server at that time, just to mess with them, and upped the ante by claiming to have registered the trademark.
    He never did, but they took the bait anyway.
    The absolute state of the liberalists: Getting trolled by Andy "Low IQ" Warski...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  17. I've analysed the skeptic attack patterns and I believe there is a danger.

1) Sargon announces his 'Ima dox Jim' stream in 48 hours
    2) A massive shitshow develops with people sending him threats, flagging his stream etc
    3) Sargon then says 'You remember I said these Alt Right Neonazis behave like white N words */social justice warriors, well they do. There's no point debating with them. Also horseshoe theory has been proven!'

Of course Sargon being Sargon it never occurs to him that at that point he's basically stuck his dick in a hornets' nest. Every video he makes after that is going to have people trolling and flagging it.

* He can't actually say the N word on stream, because that may get him disavowed by UKIP because UKIP has to counter signal against white supremacists in order to survive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Gustav Schuchardt

Gustav Schuchardt TERF war now!

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    SuperDeeDuper

SuperDeeDuper it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!

kiwifarms.is
  18. Thing is, he wouldn't even have a valid reason to cry victim over "false flagging".
    He linked to Jim's fake dox in the description. Fabrication or not, that's got to be a violation of youtube guidelines. That's probably the reason he used his backup channel.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  19. But why? what good would it do Sargon? The only thing it accomplishes is Sargon gets to stroke his own ego. Does he not know how much of an ass he looks like?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.