• “kiwifarms is better than any television intertainment. where else will i see komaeda/tate langdon kins fake being intersex and threaten to kill their girlfriend in her sleep?“

Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @WarPlanPurpleLeader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Anonimo, Mar 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

?

Why did Sargon do his Sunday stream?

This poll will close on Sep 25, 2018 at 2:24 PM.
  1. Humblebrag Theory - Entire stream was just to brag to Jim he went to the EU Assembly.

2. Too Big to Fail Theory - Sargon genuinely believed that stream would put Jim down.

3. Rick James Theory - Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Uh, that's just rough. Even his little lapdog can't be bothered to watch his stream, knowing that Jim's going to be far more interesting.
    But then again, if you look at the metrics of his livestream channel and compare it to any of his other channels, it's obvious that nobody wants to listen to Sargon for an extended period of time. Not his fans, not his pet gypsy. Sad!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #3861 Buggins, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  2. carl now damage controlling in his own chat, remember that this is a 40-something year old man
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    SuperDeeDuper

SuperDeeDuper show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!

kiwifarms.is
  3. I spent a couple of hours in his chat. 90% of it was against Sargoy. Why is the madman involving himself in the YouTube comments? It just makes him look like an absolute exceptional individual.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Flynt's Missing Pecker

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. Sargon is now trying to borrow phrases from here and use them as his own.

He really is just the living epitome of the "How do you do, fellow kids?" meme.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.is
  5. If he uses "50% less soy than Wil Wheaton" would he trascend tryhard?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Mapo Tofu

Mapo Tofu 50% less soy than Wil Wheaton

kiwifarms.is
  6. Yeah, you know, the best thing Carl could do is cancel the stream or make it about something else. Like "Hello, Jim, let's settle our differences".
    If he doesn't, he'll render himself unable to be taken seriously and frankly, "unrapeable".

• Agree Agree x 9
    heathercho

heathercho あかんやで

kiwifarms.is
  7. I can't imagine some one being so short sighted as to make YouTube skepticism their full time job and then try to get someone else to do it too. Sargon seems extremely shortsighted and egotistical. He cant possibly think this will help him in any way. I hate to say it but I think Brianna Wu has a better chance for a career in politics than Sargon does. every time he tries to do something political his opponents are going to bring up the fact he tried to threaten someone who was making fun of him by revealing his personal information. imagine what he would do with actual political power

Because he is an exceptional individual. Like every other skepticᵀᴹ he has a massively over inflated ego and sense of self importance. Add to the fact that he thinks he completely untouchable and can do no wrong and you have the recipe for a tism storm. He's trying to intimidate a regular person who has only made fun of him. his political opponents are going to use this against him so long as he stays in politics.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #3867 Dr. Henry Armitage, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Dr. Henry Armitage

Dr. Henry Armitage Head librarian at Miskatonic University
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  8. When I heard about the suit I thought it would look shittier. Sargons Jacket is ill fitting, but not too bad. His color pallet is terrible, especially for what he's going for. He's dressing like he wants to be a stylish goth kid pretending forced to go to a professional function and by the act of wearing a suit he is all grown up. It reminds me of the story of Maddox dressing up like a Babadook in court wearing all black and a purple vest.

You dress the way you want to be seen. A black shirt, with a blood red tie is a bad look when you are trying to be seen as the good guy fighting for something nobel. Topping it with the actual suit being navy? Dude this isn't the colors of your live journal. I'm not saying go in an all white cornel Sanders suit, but for fuck sake put on a white undershirt and don't make any bold fashion choices unless you are a male model or very in touch with modern Fasion.

When in doubt, try and emulate the look of a military man in A-1's. Its a look meant to command power, respect and seriousness. Your color pallet looks like a youtube attention whore trying to stand out who will then shill his channel to anyone who will listen

Oh, Sargon also needs to fix his arm length on his jacket.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Throwing a curveball isn't such a bad idea, but I think Sargon is smart enough to know that Jim isn't looking to settle differences. The only way he'll come out of this looking good is to drop the exceptional attempts to intimidate Jim, and just mock him right back. Undermine Jim, as he's been doing to Sargon.

But Sargon's attempts at humour very regularly end in failure.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Dr. Kaufman

kiwifarms.is
  10. It's like reading a comic book. The villian seems to have some sort of grand autistic plan. But everyone knows who is gonna walk away from this. I'm 100% sargon wont come away clean. But I'm hoping more so that jim or some other beautiful individual can just RIP a good piece out of shit rat. Shitrat is the one causing all of this. Whether he means to or not.

At this point all someone has to do is ask where the money is and he will launch another gay op

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Love_Machine011

Love_Machine011 The superior larp fag

kiwifarms.is
  11. Shitrat isn't the cause behind this by any means. You and him both give him way too much credit; Sargon and Jim have had beef for a while now, back when David was flirting with the SJW sphere and as anti-Sargon as he could be.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Dr. Kaufman

kiwifarms.is
  12. He's going hard on his Thinkery Channel in the chat right now. Sargon's ego is way too big to even realise this is a really bad idea. He's not capable of humor, he's too angry, so this is going to fuck him up.

• Agree Agree x 7
    heathercho

heathercho あかんやで

kiwifarms.is
  13. he constantly takes credit for things other people do. you can tell he's not a troll because the way he shows involuntary and genuine facial expressions in videos and streams. he really does care about the things he says he does and really is emotionally invested.

don't forget: this kid is actually a diagnosed sperg

• Agree Agree x 3
    SuperDeeDuper

SuperDeeDuper show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!

kiwifarms.is
  14. I've been watching the chat. Soygons only repose seems to be hurr hurr Jims fans are mad lol XD epic win!! Does he really not realize how bad this looks for someone with political aspirations to be attempting to intimate a private citizen of another country?

• Agree Agree x 8
    Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. I
    I think you underestimate how stupid sargon "white niggers" akkad can be. They both have been clowned on all week. The shit rat unsheathed a " dox". Kissed the soyfather's ring finger, and gave sargon an excuse to do this.

What
    im really waiting for is what form that horse head in shitrat's bed is gonna look like when this explodes on sunday.

Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.is
  16. Let us all pray for James Tristan

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  17. As much as I'd really like to see shit flinging from both sides. I think we will just get Sargon trying to be cute and playing 4d chess:

"See I'm not mad you are. Look how mad I made you. Now I'm gonna save the West. *Chuckles* Article 13 and sjws are bad. I don't have much to say about Jim, he isn't a political player like me. Jim's fans are mad. I'm not mad. I'm so smart I played Jim and Ralph for views. I'm like Machiavelli."

Whether or not this works really depends on how dumb his fans are, but everyone else will think he ran like SFO and he will continue to be memed about. I hope I'm wrong, but there it is.

If Shitrat is responsible for this he is a hero, but I don't think he really is a player. He just likes to pick and poke on twitter, but nobody really cares about him because he is pretty pathetic

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I'm genuinely curious as to whether The Thinkery atm is being helmed by Sargon and not someone else. I mean he's petty and an asshole, but I question if he's THIS petty. He's really going all out being a giant sperg. If he's actually this petty... damn. He's lost his mind.

upload_2018-9-15_0-28-38.png
    upload_2018-9-15_0-28-52.png
    upload_2018-9-15_0-29-2.png

Makes you think.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    heathercho

heathercho あかんやで

kiwifarms.is
  19. He's probably coked out of his gourd and thinks he's gonna get back at Jim for...not being political and making fun of him? I really cant imagine why he thinks this is a good idea. But then again I don't play 9 3/4D underwater Settlers of Catan. must just be another of his 20 steps to save the west.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. I wonder how vee will defend this! Will he be a good messenger pigeon. Or will he go the way of the passenger pigeon?Find out next time SargonGoy Z

• Agree Agree x 1
    Love_Machine011

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.