Casey Patrick Courtright / Locria Nyla / Valerie Nyla Fox / LewdTransTankie / VixenValeriee - commie, gay poly translady, sports writer, scat enthusiast (frmr @s: VulpineVanguard, Tovarischlisa)

• DDoS is active again.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to his face that made it so "down syndrome"-y? His chin is nowhere near as prevalent as before (overall very round face compared to before), and his eyes have that eyelid thing that most of down syndrome people have.
It's a combination of bad genetic luck and him being obese. His brother manages to look like an actual human being.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
locrialikespee.png

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is his current nom de troon? Locria? Do universities really let you put a fake name on your degree?
It's been Valerie for a number of months now. (It what he uses on Twitter and Facebook.) I don't know if he used Valerie for his UVM stuff or just continued to use Locria.

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been Valerie for a number of months now. (It what he uses on Twitter and Facebook.) I don't know if he used Valerie for his UVM stuff or just continued to use Locria.

Well, I have to say, Valerie is not as terrible a name as most troons choose. Locria though...

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I have to say, Valerie is not as terrible a name as most troons choose. Locria though...
At least Valerie is not from a video game like Locria was

If you get a job you can live anywhere you want. I bet you'll still be living with your parents the same time next year, though. That toxic atmosphere is probably just his parents telling him to seek employment.
Any escalation in the "toxic atmosphere" at home is 100% his fault.

So Casey is now back in Pennsylvania, and apparently things have just gotten soooo much worse for him that he needs to leave ASAP

literallyisolated.png

literalquack.png

sui.png

And his dog is dying apparently

animaldeathimplied.png

supertoxichome.png

mylifeiscursed.png

thingsaregoingwrong.png

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a feeling he was going to crash hard after graduation. It's a toss-up as to whether he just sits at home getting more nutso or flees into the safety of grad school.
I think he's gonna do something super stupid like run away from home. He doesn't have the money for grad school, and I don't see Brian and Maureen ponying up any dough for it.

Karl der Grosse

possibly active serial killer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How's he going to run away with his medical issues? He's got terrible diabetes, and couldn't afford meds for that, much less his titty-skittles on his own. Whether he likes it or not he's tethered to either home or school. Third possibility is he gets a job, but he doesn't want to do that.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How's he going to run away with his medical issues? He's got terrible diabetes, and couldn't afford meds for that, much less his titty-skittles on his own. Whether he likes it or not he's tethered to either home or school. Third possibility is he gets a job, but he doesn't want to do that.
Let's not forget the time he couldn't find the batteries for the insulin pump and blamed it on his parents.