Casey Patrick Courtright / Locria Nyla / Valerie Nyla Fox / LewdTransTankie / VixenValeriee - commie, gay poly translady, sports writer, scat enthusiast (frmr @s: VulpineVanguard, Tovarischlisa)

• DDoS is active again.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he's gonna do something super stupid like run away from home. He doesn't have the money for grad school, and I don't see Brian and Maureen ponying up any dough for it.

They pay you to attend grad school if you're any good at it.

Fuck, the guy should become a woman athlete and get tenure, if that shitbag Dr. REEEEEs can do it, he can.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he's gonna do something super stupid like run away from home. He doesn't have the money for grad school, and I don't see Brian and Maureen ponying up any dough for it.
When most young adults leave their parents' house after college, it's called "moving out." People do it all the time. This idiot is so incompetent and unprepared, it's "running away from home."

Imagine having a kid like this. Yikes.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
itsacrime.png

lol at his school email

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
I kinda miss this one. Those dead eyed selfies he took in Granny panties in the woods behind his parent's house always made me lose my shit.
The sexy scarring from the insulin pump, his giant moon-head, his Marylin Manson inspired make-up, his long-suffering parents - Casey's thread had a little something for everyone.

I always felt there was the chance that when he finished at uni he would drop the tranny stuff as he was only "out" while on campus and even then could have been confused for a goth or a juggalo.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
i wish i was lying when i say i've seen this man on tinder. i distinctly remember the awful fox furry art he posted on his profile. i thought it was funny and sent a screenshot of it to my friends.

the icon he has on his reddit page is the same exact one on his tinder. knowing that this person lives at least 50 miles from me is weird.