Casey Patrick Courtright / Locria Nyla / Valerie Nyla Fox / LewdTransTankie / VixenValeriee - commie, gay poly translady, sports writer, scat enthusiast (frmr @s: VulpineVanguard, Tovarischlisa)

• DDoS is active again.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i wish i was lying when i say i've seen this man on tinder. i distinctly remember the awful fox furry art he posted on his profile. i thought it was funny and sent a screenshot of it to my friends.

the icon he has on his reddit page is the same exact one on his tinder. knowing that this person lives at least 50 miles from me is weird.
The Poconos Pervert is a horrifying sight to see. My condolences.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While we ponder that philosophical question....

vermontpeople1.png

vermontpeople2.png

Casey has plans to run away from home

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone thinks he even went to the bus depot? Where was he supposed to go?

I like that he only realized he could use corona-Chan as an excuse two days after he chickened out of leaving the comfort of mommy and daddy’s home.

Everyone should feel sorry for his parents being stuck with this stinky shit covered pile of garbage in their home. They should just change the locks the next time leaves the house and use a high pressure water hose to keep him out of the yard.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone thinks he even went to the bus depot? Where was he supposed to go?

I like that he only realized he could use corona-Chan as an excuse two days after he chickened out of leaving the comfort of mommy and daddy’s home.

Everyone should feel sorry for his parents being stuck with this stinky shit covered pile of garbage in their home. They should just change the locks the next time leaves the house and use a high pressure water hose to keep him out of the yard.
He definitely didn't leave his room. How he was supposed to get to the bus station, I don't know. I'm pretty sure his parents live out in the countryside, so unless he was going to take a taxi, he'd have to walk there, and with a couple suitcases, that possibility seems doubtful.

Also, a quick search on Greyhound's website suggests that a bus ride from Mt. Pocono to Burlington costs somewhere around the $60-$75 range.

In conclusion, LOL.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I guess I can't fault someone for wanting to take precautions against getting sick now. Like avoiding large crowds, public transit, and not covering oneself in shit. I'm sure he's doing all those things.

one_time_user

liar. obviously
kiwifarms.net
how is he immunocompromised?

also, if he doesn't have, absolutely have, a place to live, Burlington isn't the place for him. they are likely closing the food shelf soon due to pandemic and the shelters are almost out of hand sanitizer and the like. colle kids are not returning so couch surfing is out.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how is he immunocompromised?

also, if he doesn't have, absolutely have, a place to live, Burlington isn't the place for him. they are likely closing the food shelf soon due to pandemic and the shelters are almost out of hand sanitizer and the like. colle kids are not returning so couch surfing is out.

He's got the beetus.

He mentioned something about some program helping him run away from home, so I imagine he had something lined up with them.