Casey Patrick Courtright / Locria Nyla / Valerie Nyla Fox / LewdTransTankie / VixenValeriee - commie, gay poly translady, sports writer, scat enthusiast (frmr @s: VulpineVanguard, Tovarischlisa)

• DDoS is active again.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how is he immunocompromised?

also, if he doesn't have, absolutely have, a place to live, Burlington isn't the place for him. they are likely closing the food shelf soon due to pandemic and the shelters are almost out of hand sanitizer and the like. colle kids are not returning so couch surfing is out.

Diabeetus can be classified as an immuno suppressive disorder. Covering yourself in literal shit not so much.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's being dramatic. The basic precautions everyone has been told to follow will protect him. He's not at the same level of risk as a transplant patient or someone who is neutropenic.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got type 1 before he would have developed type 2. A true inspiration.
Collecting all the diabetes like it's Pokemon!

He's being dramatic. The basic precautions everyone has been told to follow will protect him. He's not at the same level of risk as a transplant patient or someone who is neutropenic.
Yeah, I think part of him realized that it's a severe overreaction to be doing something so autistic like that, plus he can continue to milk the "wah I'm stuck at my evil parents' home" line for asspats for the forseeable future.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Collecting all the diabetes like it's Pokemon!

Yeah, I think part of him realized that it's a severe overreaction to be doing something so autistic like that, plus he can continue to tard cum the "wah I'm stuck at my evil parents' home" line for asspats for the forseeable future.
He probably didn't find a couch to crash on either. Casey is lucky he didn't have the balls to just jump on the bus and assume he'd live in a shelter until he got Section 8 or whatever. Homelessness is a big problem in New England. Not only has the job market been in the shitter since the mills and factories closed. The entire region's logging industry relied on the mills in Maine. The opiate crisis also hit hard. Homeless shelters are only in cities, so they get inundated by the entire state's population that already burned all their couch surfing prospects. You also see a lot of NIMBY attitudes by people who voted to fund a new shelter at local planning board meetings over where to build them. All that combines to create a homeless housing crisis in states you don't think have enough people to have a homeless housing crisis.

It might be March, but it's still getting down in the teens up here at night.

Karl der Grosse

possibly active serial killer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, his semi-plan to flee back to the warm embrace of college is probably dead now, thanks to Covid-19. Tough shit, Casey, I guess you'll have to mope around your parents' house getting more lonely and falling apart mentally. You'd probably feel better if you got a jobbie-job. Oh, I guess that isn't an option for the foreseeable future, either. Looks like you're just going to sit around stewing in your own shit, either literally or figuratively. :story:

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, his semi-plan to flee back to the warm embrace of college is probably dead now, thanks to Covid-19. Tough shit, Casey, I guess you'll have to mope around your parents' house getting more lonely and falling apart mentally. You'd probably feel better if you got a jobbie-job. Oh, I guess that isn't an option for the foreseeable future, either. Looks like you're just going to sit around stewing in your own shit, either literally or figuratively. :story:

Wait why would he be going back to college, didn't he graduate?

Karl der Grosse

possibly active serial killer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Once he graduated and realized he had absolutely no skills and no possibility of ever getting a decent job, panic started to set in. That was May of 2019. He's done absolutely nothing since then, no job, no plans, not even going to graduate school, which would at the very least delay for another little while Casey's joining the real world.

Casey's one of my favorite picks for "most likely to kill himself in 2020". When it happens his parents will make the proper grieving noises but it'll come as a secret relief to anyone who knows him IRL.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

something something "you get what you fucking deserve"

He was trying to move back to the area to leech off of friends in a futile attempt to escape his complete failure to do anything horribly oppressive parents.

He was planning to run back to Burlington with the help of some organization more meant for women fleeing abusive relationships,

Once he graduated and realized he had absolutely no skills and no possibility of ever getting a decent job, panic started to set in. That was May of 2019. He's done absolutely nothing since then, no job, no plans, not even going to graduate school, which would at the very least delay for another little while Casey's joining the real world.

Casey's one of my favorite picks for "most likely to kill himself in 2020". When it happens his parents will make the proper grieving noises but it'll come as a secret relief to anyone who knows him IRL.

He's the Pennsylvanian ChrisChan in that he shits himself and does nothing.

Did he graduate as a journalist? I remember his autistic sports writing...

I think he switched his major to English

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
something something "you get what you fucking deserve"

He was planning to run back to Burlington with the help of some organization more meant for women fleeing abusive relationships,

He's the Pennsylvanian ChrisChan in that he shits himself and does nothing.

I think he switched his major to English

:story: Oh wow. He's fucked.
Just go on disability now and sign up for an onlyfans and get it over with.
Fatboy's not gonna be leaving home anytime soon.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Oh wow. He's fucked.
Just go on disability now and sign up for an onlyfans and get it over with.
Fatboy's not gonna be leaving home anytime soon.

Is there a market for scat on Only fans? I was under the impression it was mostly blurry low resolution tit pics and the occasional razor burn covered vagshots.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro this thread but where has Casey gone? Since he changes his name regularly I can’t find any recent SM.

He was such a disgusting trainwreck I was really curious where the furry Marxist troon scat aficionado sportswriter would end up after college - besides his horrified parent’s basement.