Casey's reddit AMA 12/14/19 - Amberlynn's transman ex to tell all?? 3PM Pacific

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that someone who's been in that much therapy would make a comment implying someone good enough just needs to come along and change an abusive person, as if the abusive person isn't responsible for and only able to change themselves. What exactly is taking place during this therapy? Sounds like the same person Eric and Becky goes to. Becky is in the middle of a toxic relationship and on meds and still hasn't had a break through that would at least set a higher standard for how she's treated. Sounds like a bunch of quacks to me or some new age b.s. from someone who didn't go to school long enough to offer anything but platitudes.

I'm sure everyone gave Casey the benefit of the doubt, because they were literally a minor when they dealt with Amber, so didn't assume they were as bright as the rest of them, but maybe they would fall for Amber getting a message to them that telling the truth about her is, as Amber would call it, 'illegal'?

*@the message below. You know your ex is YouTube famous to the point that you're doing Reddit AMAs, but hadn't considered that this AMA was scheduled ahead of time and not spontaneous, so, she's definitely been getting messages on her recent videos, IG, Twitter, and SC that this was happening?

Last edited:

pecansandies

I'M SASSIFIED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the idea that Amberlynn contacting Casey beforehand with threats and/or a bribe...maybe people are trying to tack on some interest to an otherwise really boring AMA. But still likely. At the time it got lost in a sea of "inspiring hope and courage as a gamestop employee" answers, but Casey said that ALR didn't know that Casey was even doing an AMA. But...
  1. if you haven't been in contact with her then you have no way of knowing if she knows about the AMA or not - could very easily see ALR telling Casey "just tell people I don't even know this is going on"
  2. the likelihood that ALR doesn't visit that subreddit regularly, is slim (tee hee) to none, which is why "she doesn't even know I'm doing this" sounds like a manipulative prompt fed to him
But a lot of this could also be attributed to the way Casey was wording shit and maybe over-emphasizing how little affiliation he has with ALR these days. Either seems just as likely.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
It's mental whiplash seeing people call her 'him' when every thing about her screams 'This is a woman.'
She seems masculine to me in the way that most dykes do, with the short haircut, masculine body shape, boyish clothing choices, and fine line of hair on her upper lip. In the last video I saw of her she sounded like a teenage boy so I guess she's got that going for her.
I'm surprised that someone who's been in that much therapy would make a comment implying someone good enough just needs to come along and change an abusive person, as if the abusive person isn't responsible for and only able to change themselves.
The comments about the "right person" being able to change ALR makes me think that she's not actually in therapy, or her therapist fucking sucks. Granted I'm not a therapist or anything but I'm pretty sure when you're trying to work through the emotional shit following an abusive relationship, you don't want to assign any positive or redeeming qualities to the abuser that would make the abused feel sympathetic and ultimately spiral back into self-blaming. I would think the focus in therapy should be on Casey's mental state- repairing the emotional damage, building back up his self-image, and leaving the experiences and memories in the past. Not reaffirming all of Amber's good qualities and stating that someone else could "fix" her. Even that idea could be damaging to Casey, because it could leave her feeling like she wasn't good enough or whatever. Amber needs a therapist to save her, not another girlfriend.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I think this AMA was dogshit.

Also this exceptional dyke, saying things like:

"I don't follow her at all so I didn't even know she was gonna do that so... 🤷 If she wants to then it's not my place to stop her. I just don't know why she is bent on bring us up when we haven't been together in 10 years or almost 10... Damn. That's sad."

"I don't follow her. My life has gone on after her. We haven't been together in almost 10 years. We aren't friends. I don't care to live in the past. I don't care to know about what she's up to. So the rest of this question I really can't answer as to signs or her current treatings of people."

"I have been quite because I don't feel like I need to repeat what I've said in my videos and I am very much over this situation."

And then out of the blue does an entire AMA on plebbit talking about her ex. Bitch, you don't seem very over it lmao.

Last edited:

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The comments about the "right person" being able to change ALR makes me think that she's not actually in therapy, or her therapist fucking sucks.
She might be in cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety/panic attacks or depression or something. If the therapy is more focused on that than it is on processing and moving on after abuse then maaaaybe it make sense. Or maybe the therapist was like "oh shit, a troon, anything to keep them from becoming the 41%" so they sat there nodding politely and didn't push Casey at all or challenge her or tell her it's not healthy to this-or-that and just let her have her re,tarded perspective on the abuse even if it's harmful and sets her up for another abusive relationship.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
She might be in cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety/panic attacks or depression or something. If the therapy is more focused on that than it is on processing and moving on after abuse then maaaaybe it make sense. Or maybe the therapist was like "oh shit, a troon, anything to keep them from becoming the 41%" so they sat there nodding politely and didn't push Casey at all or challenge her or tell her it's not healthy to this-or-that and just let her have her re,tarded perspective on the abuse even if it's harmful and sets her up for another abusive relationship.
You may be right on the CBT thing, but regardless of the method used, if her therapist is filling her head with bullshit about Amber being a beautiful person "deep down", or even refusing to challenge those beliefs that Casey has about abusive people in general, it's a shitty therapist. Allowing her to continue romanticizing abusive people and abusive relationships is, just like you said, going to set her up to be in the exact same scenario as she was in with Amber.

Drygorl

kiwifarms.net
If AL does in fact have screenshots or something on Kasey that he is worried about her revealing, his responses on the AMA would make sense I guess.
I cant understand why else he agreed to do it and purposely didnt answer the questions that we actually want to fucking know.
He showed the private message of her admitting her pussy stank so hes obviously not "above it".. and saying his reason for doing it was to help others was an absolute joke. :cringe:

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She seems masculine to me in the way that most dykes do, with the short haircut, masculine body shape, boyish clothing choices, and fine line of hair on her upper lip. In the last video I saw of her she sounded like a teenage boy so I guess she's got that going for her.
Dykes aren't masculine. They're all about 5'5" and can't take a punch

Preview Pain

I am Karen's Dying Hard Drive
kiwifarms.net
Ckasey was so adamant she wouldn't answer Amberstank questions that the mods had to pin a post about banning them. Conclusion: Ckasey stinks, too.
I mean, you can tell just by looking at that skin.
I didn't read every answer but the only funny thing I saw was this reverse troon trying to give relationship advice.
I would trust exactly 0 advice from a Gamestop employee, current or former. Hilarious.