Inactive Castaigne2 / Andrew R Stallings / banalexistence - Cuck, Edgelord, Wikisperg

Bubbly Sink

Drink fagcoke, by coca-cola
kiwifarms.net
Posting in this thread just so I can be a part of the history of this fat cuck's life

LOL :gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt:

Anyway, I'm surprised there's so little about him in this thread. He seems like he could have been milked just a bit more to be honest.

Most of the rationalwiki faggots are insufferable cucks... But he really takes the cake as long (or serf?) Cuck

contradiction of terns

A windmill will kill many bald eagles
kiwifarms.net
Andrew Stallings may not have been the most productive cow around, but he was the most instructive one. His every decision in life was the most conflict-averse, low-effort decision possible.

Go on a diet to keep yourself from becoming another early headstone in the McDonald's Mausoleum? Nah, just declare yourself "Healthy at any size!" and avoid doctors like you avoid vegetables.

Find a reasonably attractive woman who treats you with respect and who wouldn't think of cheating on you? Nah, just marry a ham graveyard who'll take your V-card and give you a bimonthly handjob in exchange for you helping her prep the bull on your wedding night.

Join a political party that values hard work and furthers unity in America? Nah, just become a hard left SJW who screeches about the great Orange Satan and promises to wage jihad against any online entity that pokes fun at your all too serious nature.

The sad thing is, this need not have happened. All Stallings had to do was put some effort into his life and stop blaming other people for the things that he had control over. But sadly, it was not to be. And now the only thing he is notorious for is for being so remarkable at being nothing, that people are actually remarking about how much of a nothing he was. Let this be a lesson for you, people.

This is probably a better eulogy than Andrew got at his actual, real life funeral.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Anyway, I'm surprised there's so little about him in this thread. He seems like he could have been milked just a bit more to be honest.

Not really. His issue was that he only showed up on most Kiwi's radars during the Vic thing, and even then, he was a tiny turd is a sea of liquified shit. That whole thing was a circlejerk.

Sure, Dyn doxed him back in 2015. However, the fact Dyn can't remember why really says a lot about Andrew here.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He was. Especially in hindsight. I think the ONLY reason he got any attention at all, post doxing, is he threw shit at Rekieta on Twitter. Even his KV "allies" didn't notice he was dead until long after the rigor mortis set in.

That and every couple months for years he'd reeeeee and get all "fite me irl" about the Farms, like the fat fuck could even get out of his chair without wheezing, having a heart attack and falling over dead.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Crossposting these 5 month old stupid tweets
dfhjkjhgl.png

uikflkjgvb.png

http://archive.md/j6TiT

Person Man

kiwifarms.net
So he's not only an internet tough guy when talking about KF. How pathetic do you have to be to pretend (or worse, actually believe) that your fat ass is a tough motherfucker that you do NOT want to mess with?

Like he kept sying "KF talk shit, but they won't show up at my door". And apparently he stood behind those words on the other hand "I would totally shdow up at your door to oeat you up!"

Seriously, how pathetic can one man be?
He pretended that he isn't mad because he is too mpch of a lazy coward to beat you up IRL, and therefore you don't get under his skin?
Bitch you couldn't beat your own cholesterol levels. Proves to us once again who the internet tough guys really are.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting these 5 month old stupid tweets

The sheer idea of this guy threatening to dox someone and show up at their house when he was too fat even to get out of his chair without literally falling over dead is hilarious.

Remember, when people are threatening you on the Internet, they're usually someone like this guy.

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
kiwifarms.net
Like he kept sying "KF talk shit, but they won't show up at my door". And apparently he stood behind those words on the other hand "I would totally shdow up at your door to oeat you up!"

He didn't understand the Farms. That was abundantly clear when he tweeted out that this place is populated by the likes of Dylan Roof and Elliot Rogers. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY, gave that much of a shit about him. Why would we? We don't even give that much of a shit about far more prolific people.

It's a pity he didn't live long enough to see the really interesting discussion we're having right now concerning Ryan Haywood. It would have blown his mind. Kiwi Farms (mostly) believing women who have actual fucking receipts?

What? This is sorcery! It violates the narrative!

Then again, all of KV is conveniently ignoring that drama too. He just as easily would have done the same.

Silent Observer

The Apex Avatar Of Ein Sof
kiwifarms.net
May he Rest In Piss and be condemned to a hell where he eternally suffocates in an endless ocean of fat.

It's weird how dark material shit like this can remind people of the joyous light of metaphysical karma.

Blue_Snow

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.
kiwifarms.net
Posting in this thread just so I can be a part of the history of this fat cuck's life

LOL :gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt:

Most of the rationalwiki faggots are insufferable cucks... But he really takes the cake as long (or serf?) Cuck
join the party my ma. we all are getting drunk

Reactions: Sundae

acceptable

penus
kiwifarms.net
can someone point me in the direction of the thread that lists all dead cows? ive been searching for like 10 minutes and I feel fucking stupid for not being able to find it

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
can someone point me in the direction of the thread that lists all dead cows? ive been searching for like 10 minutes and I feel fucking stupid for not being able to find it
There isn't such a thread. Look for the "Inactive" tag although that will also get you cows who are either imprisoned for decades or institutionalized possibly forever. How ghoulish do we look?