Inactive Castaigne2 / Andrew R Stallings / banalexistence - Cuck, Edgelord, Wikisperg

At least the rest of his family looks decent. I only saw 3 deathfats in the audience, including his wife who did devil horns when she steamrolled out of the church (53:30)

666.jpg

Captain Manning

Good luck, kid.
Just want to point out it became official a few posts back:

Andrew has gotten more posts in his thread, in the less than 24 hours since we found out he was dead, than he's gotten in the 5 years this thread has existed and he was alive. And we're only on page 8.

Andrew, if you can't be a better person in the next life, at LEAST do us the courtesy of being a better cow.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Jesus.. Lol. His wife couldn't even pretend to be sad just a little bit to help her own gofundme shekels?? There's absolutely no passion or any sort of emotion in that wall of text she posted in the campaign description. What a sad pathetic fatty fat little manlet this cuck was in life and now in death. I would not have sex with him, and neither would his own wife apparently.

Cucked at his own funeral.

No. Heart Attack.

He literally died of being a fat cuck.

We're failures because we don't desire to go on a homicidal rampage?

This man, who is now sucking cocks in Hell, literally admired Dylann Roof and Elliot Rodger for murdering people, and looked down on Kiwi Farms because we are not mass murderers. What a freak. I hope Satan's cock is to his liking because he is going to be sucking it for a long time.

It is a good thing he was cucked to death.

Last edited:

Nim's Chimpsky

Suffering Fools should be billable
"It's starting to get around that [name] passed away a few weeks ago" is also pretty bleak.
I doubt they kept him on ice until the funds came available, so the grift is even funnier bc undoubtedly they just threw him in an unfinished pine box and threw him out in a potter's field. Or better yet rendered his lard ass down to the nothing he will be remembered as.

So what would there be expenses for?

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I doubt they kept him on ice until the funds came available, so the grift is even funnier bc undoubtedly they just threw him in an unfinished pine box and threw him out in a potter's field. Or better yet rendered his lard ass down to the nothing he will be remembered as.

So what would there be expenses for?

The condoms so they wouldn't infect each other with STDs while they sodomized his corpse at his funeral.