• “But now we're fucked on kiwi
    “This is probably the worst hit to our reputation we've taken”

Gross Chantal / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Chantal is a total idiot. It's the same story with her every day. She's going to be sorry she didn't have those cysts removed and waited another six months. She doesn't want to accept she's not 21 anymore. She'll be 34 soon. and she still doesn't know what she wants. My sister had a cyst on one ovary and it burst causing her to be very sick and she ended up getting an emergency hysterectomy. She cant mess around with things like that. Gawd, how can she be so stupid? She has the mentality of a 5 yr old. There is something wrong with her and I can't figure out what it is.

• AgreeAgree x 4
    kiwifarms.is

2. this video is a shit show. She has a weeks worth of snacks and opens the majority of them just to try them... She just either A. wasted a bunch of food by opening it all at once or B. Will eat it all in one sitting because she "doesn't" want to waste food.

• LikeLike x 1
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    kiwifarms.is

3. Im going to go with option B.

• AgreeAgree x 6
    kiwifarms.is
  4. She casually slept in for her OA..um what?? Anyone who is serious about change doesn't sleep in for their meetings lmao

• AgreeAgree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  5. That's a lot of sugar in that vegan snack box. Really healthy Chantal, whatever ....

kiwifarms.is
  6. All she could say was "It's good", "Interesting" and "Mmmmmm (eyeroll)" - nice REVIEW, Jabba HeeHee
    Even Bibi knew her 'haul' was shitty... that cough was everything :)

Edit: Did she blame Bibi or her cat for farting? I bet she did it

#1166 whysoserious, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  7. I burst out laughing when she was eating the candy bar and she edited out the part where she eats half of it and then goes "I like that one!"

No shit, it's a fucking candy bar and you're a morbidly obese woman. This is the stuff punchlines are made of.

All those snacks are just over priced junk food loaded with salt.

• AgreeAgree x 8
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Some of those vegan snacks looked completely tasteless..I bet she only eats the chocolate bars and oreos most of the time

• AgreeAgree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  9. She is a food addict. That is her problem.
    When she seeks medical advice, they always tell her she needs to loose weight, but she doesn't want to do that. So, she just plugs her ears, ignores her growing medical problems and stuffs her face. You can see this kind of behavior in shows like my 600 pound life. The person always screeches like a toddler when the doctor tells them they have to loose weight before surgery. Some people actually wake up and change themselves. But it is a drastic change and you can actually see the point they realize they have got to do something. Because after that point, they change their behavior. and they do in fact, loose weight. It is a mental problem they have to deal with. Whatever is making them seek food for comfort they have to confront. Until she does this, she will never change.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.is
  10. New video is up. Just started it:

Ok finished it. This video is incredibly boring. There is nothing in it worth watching. She pretends to like broccoli and brown rice and rambles incoherently about how she wants to write a teenage novel series and how people that don't like vegetables are "weird".

Go figure there's no followup on any of her commitments like going to OA, new video equipment and exercise.

Oh, and in the beginning she does some paid ad for some shitty free to play mobile game.

• InformativeInformative x 4
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    #1170 thejackal, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    kiwifarms.is
  11. She also wiped her hand on her clothes again. For God sakes Chantal, get a napkin. It's such a disgusting habit.

• AgreeAgree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  12. That broccoli was so over cooked and brown rice has arsenic. Not exactly a healthy meal

kiwifarms.is
  13. She was a little late pruning her comments last night on her vlog channel. Snapped this last night and of course, it was deleted soon after. People seem to be getting tired of her pity parties. I refuse to watch her new “sponsored video,” and sounds like I’m not missing much.

Attached Files:

• InformativeInformative x 8
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Same there,not watching too. She has become too boring to even hate watch. She hasn't realized yet,that her fans are catching on to her delusional loop of talking, self pity and no action. Broken scale my ass. If she hasn't been binging on fast-food and stuck to her large trays of plant based, she very easily would have dropped some pounds without exercising.

• AgreeAgree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I haven't watched her latest videos because I agree they're boring now - but is she really using the broken scale excuse? My God. She really is turning into Amberlynn.

• AgreeAgree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. She's deleting a lot of her old videos. She left this gem up.

kiwifarms.is
  17. She's so fat she crushed her scale lol. The jokes write themselves.

It's way better than anything she's put out lately. Snickerdoodles and bad impressions are way better than disgustingly unhealthy vegan food and USI motivated indignation.

kiwifarms.is
  18. if you click on this link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109278243006990341654/112842246654487382280
    you can see the titles to every video she's ever deleted. It took me down a rabit hole. According to the titles, she has sleep apnea, had an ASMR channel, and was going to get gastric bypass surgery. A lot of weight loss videos dating from Jan 2017 are there too, along with several deleted water fast videos. Note: you can't watch the video but the titles are comedic.

kiwifarms.is
  19. In the url to her videos, if you replace the "you" with hook, so it's hooktube instead of youtube, she won't get the view

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=pDI0pI2JTYo

• InformativeInformative x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Holy cringe! She left that out because she thought it was cute or something but thats horrible

kiwifarms.is