Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Serial Grapist

Bitch, I like spoooooky grapes 👻🍇
kiwifarms.net
I’m gonna quickly break down what’s been going on between LifebyJen and Chantal since yesterday juuust in case this descends into an epic chimpout...

so like 15 hours ago , LifebyJen posted this on her youtube community tab:
6C564508-4521-49A3-B695-42E11F7874F6.jpeg
Chantal seems to have taken this personally and in her infinite wisdom decided to respond:

D0CF7089-C339-4745-BC7E-3B5131B31218.jpeg
Since then, Chantal has flooded her PRIVATE Instagram account with various posts promoting fat acceptance/sneak dissing Jen :

5AAE34CD-F181-45AD-8E6A-179279A142DB.jpeg

751B1C02-615A-4326-AE1D-CAE9E230FFB6.jpeg D1927317-5F60-4FEE-B732-39A27D0701CB.jpeg C76ABA0E-737B-4354-A9EC-4E94D04B2653.jpeg

That’s all for now...I Assume Chantal is still sleeping off her anger and I will update if anything else unfolds once she’s back online.
—————————————————————-
UPDATE: Jen’s response

68FD8A27-1D2F-4040-91E9-48A5FB5E4CDA.jpeg
67951F30-4AF1-4171-8090-5D02315C6644.jpeg
70431B3C-ABBF-4722-A3D3-D80EC3276E05.jpeg

Last edited:

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
We can debate the "Shhhhhhhhttt" tic back and forth but surprised it hasn't been pointed out that today yesterday we saw a new cycle sign. The new clothes, the false lashes, new shoes... Chantal got her Youtube bucks and is on a binge. She's going to crash in about a week or two. She's on a manic binge swing.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
We can debate the "Shhhhhhhhttt" tic back and forth but surprised it hasn't been pointed out that today yesterday we saw a new cycle sign. The new clothes, the false lashes, new shoes... Chantal got her Youtube bucks and is on a binge. She's going to crash in about a week or two. She's on a manic binge swing.
Chantal's new stream of Feederbux is now flowing in nicely. She has been blatantly fishing for such fattyfuckerfunds for several weeks now.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
While I'm not a DeathbyJen fan, I do hope that she does lose a couple hundred pounds. It would piss Cuntal off sooooo much. Cuntal is able to act superior to those that are or whom she perceives as fatter and have less advantages than her. She is simply acting like a HAES twat when a fellow fatty "turns" or at least acknowledges that being several hundred pounds overweight is unhealthy and nasty AF. Actively getting healthy is a far better expression of self love rather than just accepting that an early death is around the corner because you can't put down the Chalupas, pizza, Beef n Cheddars, and blocks of cheese. I would love Jen to be the cause of an epic chimpout. I have a feeling this is gonna get good because she cannot control the rage. Chantal will make a video or community post and everyone will pounce on her ass.

ETA- It also looks like Chantal is dispensing diet and nutrition advice. So where exactly are we on the cycle chart? It's all become a blur for me.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Watching her old videos you can clearly see a huge difference between the old Chantal and current Chantal (apart from the obvious fact that she's packed on god knows how much weight): her energy levels. She was still obese back then, but compared to now she's full on energetic and it doesn't take her 15 seconds to string three words together to make a sentence, even while doing her mukbangs. Food has rotten her brain in a really short time. She also seemed happier, more confident - but also a lot bitchier.

ETA in the video @DongMiguel posted Chantal introduces Peetz for the first time to us. She says they're going to have dinner but she's still full from her lunch. In true Chantal fashion, she has all-you-can-eat coleslaw, cream of chicken soup, three breaded chicken filets with sweet potato french fries + gravy + maple sauce + another unspecified yellowish sauce AND maple cake. Fucking hell Chantal, please never change!

Last edited:

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
I’d like a psychiatrist to diagnose that tic and explain it. It’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. I used to work with a guy who had Tourette’s and nothing he did was that bizarre.

If it was just the “shhh” than I could assume it’s some fat girl orgasm sound over food, like a sneeze. But the fact she turns her eyes and says “I said shhhh” makes it something more sinister.
It's likely caused by social isolation.
Chantal doesn't interact with anyone aside from the drive-thru dude and Peetz (I would be surprised if she spoke more than 10 words a day with Malan).
A lot of people have weird tics and mannerisms, but they correct them because being in social situations makes it more obvious (if she did that at work, people would either look at her or ask her what's going on).
Chances are that she's not even aware that she's been doing these things (including other faux-pas such as eating with your mouth open.
I've encountered this kind of behavior several times with shut-ins and it has really nothing to do with intellect or upbringing, it's just not having the "mirror" of other normal people in your life, although it might be compounded by other mental issues in her case.
She has no healthy social interactions in her life, Peetz is dull as dishwater and doesn't care about her, Malan is the same and the only other contact she has is through social media where she censors everything with righteous indignation.
I'm fairly certain that she's broken off contact with everyone in her family who dispenses some common sense and doesn't walk on egg shells around her.

Sham

They say he has VIP status.
kiwifarms.net
God, she's so annoyingly full of shit. You don't do this, fatass. I love how she just took the examples from the post and was like, "Yup, this is what I do" and then blathers on some googled facts in her usual know-it-all fashion. First of all, the post is saying you're supposed to choose ONE thing from those choices to eat before bed, not the full meal you mention of fruits AND veggies AND a protein AND nuts. Second, we all know you down a trough of sugar and grease before passing out in a food coma, not any of this shit.

Last edited:

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
First of all, the post is saying you're supposed to choose ONE thing from those choices to eat before bed, not the full meal you mention of fruits AND veggies AND a protein AND nuts. Second, we all know you down a trough of sugar and grease before passing out in a food coma, not any of this shit.
Guess the OP should have also bolded the "or" part!

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I get it now. This whole FA charade is not a negation of the kookoo diet stage of her cycle. It is the kookoo diet phase of her cycle. Which means it is replete with wordy, nonsensical memes, know-it-all lectures, and flatulent boasts.

It took me awhile to figure out why things weren't going as they always do, but now I realize they are.

Princess Ariel

kiwifarms.net
Yeah your family and friends just treat you like shit because you’re fat and they’re part of this obviously fat-phobic society in which most people are fat.

Wow the Fat Acceptance is getting strong in this one. Yeah, to some degree, people will treat you better the better you look. But to attribute 100% of people’s change in attitude towards you to vanity or “fat-phobia” is really reaching.

Fat girls are always mad. It’s a stereotype because it’s true. Fat bitches be mad because they’re hangry, sweaty and uncomfortable all the time. Body is crying out for help because they can’t stop eating and they’ll get a headache anytime they’re not shoving in the carbs for that blood sugar spike.
Friends and family don’t want to be around that shit.

If they lost weight virtually all these problems would be gone, along with the fat bitch syndrome. They’d be happier because they’re alleviating stress and anxiety through exercise and healthy diet. Everyday tasks are now a breeze like they should be. Body is rockin now so self confidence skyrockets and it shows outwardly. Every aspect of life becomes easier if you’re not lugging around an extra 300lbs. They become friendlier, more approachable and agreeable to everyone.

At least in most cases. I doubt if (BIG if) Chantal lost the weight her attitude would change. She’d still be a classless rude asshole.

Edit: Also lol @ needing to feed her body healthy calories to burn for repairing before bed. Meanwhile she has literal hundreds of pounds of excess calories to use all over her body. The level of re.tardation is unbelievable.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino