Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clotso has it all figured out to a certain degree: she has magnanimously bequeathed all the cat-mangled, roach-infested furniture to Bibi. So, she won't need a moving van, and she won't need to haul furniture.

I assume she has a mountain of clothing on the floor of her closet, but I doubt she can fit into most of it. So she really doesn't need to do much more than sort through the junk in her room. A normal human can do that in less than a day, but she's likely to take ten times as long and wait until the last minute to start.

It is her procrastination and laziness that will trip her up this time. Despite what she has claimed, I seriously doubt she has bothered looking for an apartment so far. I expect that she probably told Peetz to do the apartment finding, despite the fact that he works all day and she doesn't. April 1 will arrive with no legwork done on moving out, and the sister is due to move in then. I am anticipating a frenzy of weirdness as April 1 approaches and passes.

There's no real reason why she can't move out tomorrow if she really wants (unless she has no money and needs to wait for a YouTube check). So why doesn't she? Because she refuses to process this whole move; she just picks a date weeks in the future and defers any thought on the matter until then, a move in line with general deathfatty comportment.

I am still hoping flunky Peetz fails to come through, and our fat heroine is left with no alternative but move back with mom. I don't know what it is like to rent an apartment in Canada, but I would assume that a couple living off of a minimum wage earner and fluctuating checks from YouTube would not have many options available to them, especially if they have no record of leasing anything in their names. If her credit is as poor as I suspect it is, it gets even harder.

If Bibi were smart, he'd move out and just leave her to fester in her own filth. However, if the lease is in his name and is not month-to-month, he's kinda trapped. He's partly responsible for this whole mess though, so he probably deserves it.

chantalisfat

Formerly sixcarbchiligorl, y'know.
kiwifarms.net
If she had any brains at all, she'd be living out of boxes for the next month and a half. She already coerced Malan into sorting through everything and packing it all up for the fumigation. If she was considerate at all, she'd be living with the bare minimum of shit, leaving the vast majority of her trash packed up and ready for James to haul out of there. But we know damn well she's not considerate. She will likely unpack everything she owns out of spite, and guilt Malan into repacking it up for her, and use James to haul it out and haul it in to the new place.

James better put some rules into place for her. He doesn't give a fuck about her health and apparently enjoys looking at her disgusting, saggy, lumpy, diaper-looking ass, but she is their only ride anywhere. If he lets her get completely bedbound, there will be no more comics. No groceries, no "travel vlogs", no rides to the call center. Considering she's been his only ride since we've known them, even though most of it was spent living an hour apart, he should be mighty protective of his only transportation.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I checked the comments on her newest video. She still clearly deletes any trace of criticism, every comment is positive. Here are the most :lunacy: comments and two comments about Bibi. Apparently she's working on another new intro and she'll update us soon on the situation with Bibi, even though she said yesterday or the day before that that she doesn't really want to talk about.

Lunacy (1).jpg Lunacy (2).jpg Lunacy (3).jpgLunacy (4).jpg Lunacy (5).jpg Lunacy (6).jpg
Lunacy (7).jpg Lunacy (8).jpg Lunacy (9).jpgLunacy (10).jpg Lunacy (11).jpg Bibi (1).jpg
Bibi (2).jpg

A borscht-on

kiwifarms.net
I checked the comments on her newest video. She still clearly deletes any trace of criticism, every comment is positive. Here are the most :lunacy: comments and two comments about Bibi. Apparently she's working on another new intro and she'll update us soon on the situation with Bibi, even though she said yesterday or the day before that that she doesn't really want to talk about.

View attachment 1150235 View attachment 1150236 View attachment 1150237View attachment 1150238 View attachment 1150239 View attachment 1150240
View attachment 1150241 View attachment 1150243 View attachment 1150244View attachment 1150245 View attachment 1150246 View attachment 1150247
View attachment 1150248
Somehow, the one about Worcestershire and the "American language" is the most preposterous of all these comments. :stress: Now it's confirmed that Rhodes scholars are watching and cheering on our ham-hock heroine.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Somehow, the one about Worcestershire and the "American language" is the most preposterous of all these comments. :stress: Now it's confirmed that Rhodes scholars are watching and cheering on our ham-hock heroine.
It seems as if all of Chantal's asspatters are as uneducated as she is. They can barely string a whole sentence together. That said, if you want to see real re.tards in action, go to Pink Fairy's comments. I don't think any of their IQs are even approximating 75.

Reilly

Barely beetus
kiwifarms.net
I still am trying to figure out the logistics on how she is going to move out. Chins can't just sit and eat without gasping for breath, so how will she physically pack shit up and move? Moving is exhausting even for a person who is in shape. I have two theories:

1) She is going to make Bibi do all of the work for packing/moving and he is starting to realize this now. If true, I think we will see more Bibi interruptions and blatant displays of disgust (Bibi rise up!!) She may be counting on Peetz to help, but something tells me he won't even if he has agreed to it beforehand. As cucked as he is, he has shown some signs of being mean to her lately and I think this continues.

2) She is going on her eating binges in order to deteriorate her health to where she is either in the hospital or in such a bad way she cannot move out. Sort of a "look at poor me, Bibi, sorry I guess I have to stay given my terrible luck with my health."

I lean towards theory 2. She loves sympathy and asspats at nearly any cost-- even if it kills her. Plus, all the fast food binges her heart desires. It's a win-win!
No doubt this has already been identified as a possible explanation for her inexcusable, horrifying, truly gross and disgusting behavior lately-she needs rent money to move. She is prostituting herself, and throwing her health under the stereotypical bus to get first and last months rent. And, ole Pete, well he is either the nicest guy in the world for bailing her out, or the biggest moron in all of beautiful Canada. I'm going with the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
I still am trying to figure out the logistics on how she is going to move out. Chins can't just sit and eat without gasping for breath, so how will she physically pack shit up and move? Moving is exhausting even for a person who is in shape. I have two theories:

1) She is going to make Bibi do all of the work for packing/moving and he is starting to realize this now. If true, I think we will see more Bibi interruptions and blatant displays of disgust (Bibi rise up!!) She may be counting on Peetz to help, but something tells me he won't even if he has agreed to it beforehand. As cucked as he is, he has shown some signs of being mean to her lately and I think this continues.

2) She is going on her eating binges in order to deteriorate her health to where she is either in the hospital or in such a bad way she cannot move out. Sort of a "look at poor me, Bibi, sorry I guess I have to stay given my terrible luck with my health."

I lean towards theory 2. She loves sympathy and asspats at nearly any cost-- even if it kills her. Plus, all the fast food binges her heart desires. It's a win-win!
To me the answer is easy : grandma will once again provide to the leech by paying movers who will also pack Chantal's stuff for her.

chantalisfat

Formerly sixcarbchiligorl, y'know.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1150235 View attachment 1150236 View attachment 1150237View attachment 1150238 View attachment 1150239 View attachment 1150240
View attachment 1150241 View attachment 1150243 View attachment 1150244View attachment 1150245 View attachment 1150246 View attachment 1150247
View attachment 1150248
Jabba unironically saying "bored idiots talking to themselves" is gold.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate this deathfat thing of always having something to fucking dip shit in. She’s dipping those sandwiches in fucking beef water for crying out loud :cringe:
It's called a french dip.

I agree the hamplanets all overuse dips and sauces, but don't hate on a beef french dip sandwich.

Does eggplant head know how much movers cost when they need to load the truck as well as moving everything into the new place? It can be pretty steep and I can't imagine grandma is made of money.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Realistically, Bibi is probably going to pack her shit and move it for her. It's worth it for him to just bite the bullet and do it, to get her the fuck out of his life. Besides, she doesn't really seem to own that much. Just 800 unused kitchen tools, like 4 shirts, and her classy ikea screen wall set. It's not like she has books or collectibles or furniture worth keeping. If she takes the bed, that's the only thing she seems to own that would even need a truck. And Chinny seems like Canadian white trash, someone in her family has a truck.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Do you nasty Kiwis mean to suggest our sainted boohbah has done NOTHING for three years? Here's just a smattering of her many accomplishments and the attractive employment skills they showcase since 2017 (copy this for your CV, Chantal!)

• Gained 70lbs when she was already barely ambulant: exceeds expectations
  • Made publicly-available-to-potential-employers videos where she talks about fucking homeless men and shitting herself: great communicator
  • Made up most of those stories, and so effectively became the first person ever to slander herself: innovator
  • Pretended to be vegan several times: environmentalist
  • Did not reduce meat consumption at all during fake vegan stints: dedicated
  • Stayed up every night until 5am deftly deleting any comments containing real or imagined criticism: tech skills
  • Identified with a keen eye that the unripe fruit she deliberately bought while unripe was not ripe: botanist
  • Made dozens of videos announcing she's coming back to YT to focus on positivity, two hours after "leaving forever", and admirably weathered the reaction by completely ignoring it because she was fantasising about herself in a bikini farting on the mean girls from high school: public relations
  • Planned and successfully executed many sham diets she didn't adhere to or lose any weight on: organisational and planning skills
  • Harassed petting zoo animals in several unsuccessful attempts to deter herself from eating them: good with animals
  • Gained precise knowledge of the office location and physical appearance of every male doctor who will administer to ER presentations related to cheese: medical knowledge
  • Dictated with unassailable confidence who shouldn't watch her videos or comment on them: delegation skills

Who WOULDN'T hire her?
One more: tracked down the phlebotomist who manages to stick her for bloodwork without missing ten times first, and went to the location where said phlebotomist was now working: investigative skills

simulated goat

goat-human virus
kiwifarms.net
Realistically, Bibi is probably going to pack her shit and move it for her. It's worth it for him to just bite the bullet and do it, to get her the fuck out of his life. Besides, she doesn't really seem to own that much. Just 800 unused kitchen tools, like 4 shirts, and her classy ikea screen wall set. It's not like she has books or collectibles or furniture worth keeping. If she takes the bed, that's the only thing she seems to own that would even need a truck. And Chinny seems like Canadian white trash, someone in her family has a truck.
Don't forget her framed serial killer prints.

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rock bottom?

Not feeling well, can't talk to Bibi about it

Apartment hunting with Peetz. Open apartment is in the last building. Complaining because that makes her walk a long distance in the snow. Fat shaming! HAD TO WALK A FEW BLOCKS. SO ANGRY. CAN'T BREATHE. I HAVE A CLOT. ABLEIST!

Peetz doesn't know the struggle of not being able to walk.

Ottawa is expensive so she is moving from one shithole apartment to another shithole apartment.

I need therapy. I spend all my money on food. Therapy is expensive. DING DING DING.

I feel so bad for the realtor that had to show Peetz and Chantal apartments. She will need therapy after this.

I need to move to a country with no fast food. Yes Chantal, move to North Korea. Please.

EVERYTHING IS A TRIGGER.

so tired. tired of everything. labored sigh.

Bibi is now referred to as Him.

She ate herself sick on purpose and threw up.
  • Ate dinner out with Peetz. Ate an unhealthy meal.
  • After dropping Peetz off, she got a 5 piece and 2 sides at Popeyes.
  • Then stopped at McDonald's for an undisclosed meal.
  • Threw it all up.
  • Holy Shit.
ONLY ANOREXICS AND BULIMICS GET INPATIENT TREATMENT. Bitter.

Last edited: