• ”I don't believe I've ever posted about my anus but I could be wrong. I do drink.”

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by BerriesArnold, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Nothing wrong with a grown woman having a journal. But with Chantal it feels like a cop out because she's using it as yet another one of her crutches/excuses instead of just doing what she needs to do to loose weight.

Honestly, she's a pitiful woman. She has no idea what a "normal" life is like. She doesn't understand what normal people eat, or how much we move in a day. She doesn't work, doesn't have a boyfriend (that we are all rightfully assuming), doesn't have any kids, barely any friends or hobbies besides her youtube echo chamber. The fact that she's not even aware of this and sees herself as better than everyone else and knows more than everyone is fucking hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Pizza Steve

Pizza Steve Thick and cheesy

kiwifarms.is
  2. Dear Diary, Some viewers are mean to me. It's not my fault. They actually expect me to keep the promises I make & show the weight loss I've been talking about for months now. No one understands that I HAVE A FOOD ADDICTION! It's not Arby's fault. I know what I'm doing!

There you go Chantal, your first entry in your journal.

And typical 'I'm going to ignore the haters' -she deleted that comment in her community channel calling her out on her back & forth & saying she wanted to be held accountable, but really doesn't. It had about 25 likes too, so Chantal just had to get rid of it. (wish I took a screenshot) No wonder she ranted about other channels & how she would spend time filing copyright infringement complaints. That's Chantal ignoring haters. LOL

Man, she must hate this site. I can see her screaming at her computer screen because her delete/block actions won't work here.
    That makes me smile.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is

3. Posted on Spitting Drama Llama's channel

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #6643 BerriesArnold, Aug 10, 2018 at 8:42 AM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 9:06 AM
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Screenshot_20180809-130059-1.jpg
    I think it's that one. I knew she's gonna delete it.

Managed to watch her video yesterday. I don't believe that Pete was there with her at all. Weird jump cuts, no presence of him, she describes small things in great detail, extremely thoroughly. The hair tie thing was weird and why even mention. If you need more content for the video, then record your interaction with him. If it doesn't make sense, most likely it's a lie. Chantal probably read KFs, saw that ppl didn't believe she's gonna go help a friend and faked the whole thing. Her giggling and behavior when talking about helping Pete, was similar to that McDonald's homeless guy.
    Chantal said it best: addicts are liers and manipulators. So she lied to cover her binges.

Also she ate unwashed berries from farmer's market. Even if it's organic, GF, non GMO and other jazz that Chantal loves to talk about, you still need to wash them.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
  5. Ha ha... this is a thing where people over explain themselves as they are LYING. I bet half of the fresh fruits and veggies go off and the next video will have fruit flies in the background.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  6. that peetz guy must have zero self-esteem because he is still around this disgusting vile creature who talks bad about him on video at every possible moment for everyone to see. you can observe this in any video that he is in and how she talks to him and manipulates him.

as long as he is friends with her she will always humiliate him and bring him down so she can feel better about herself as she said it herself many times.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. I wouldn't be surprised if the journal is little more than just transcriptions of mumsy inspirational quotes found on social media from the usual suspects ranging somewhere between Lana del Rey to Nietzsche.

Pete is definitely a born orbiter, although in Chantal's case perhaps she's captured an asteroid.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.is
  8. This is actually a common thing between narcs and people who suffer of "wounded child" archetypal behaviors. These behaviors usually manifest in an adult person who's had a hard upbringing. People who suffer from this tend to stay home with their parents long into their adulthood and develop odd characteristics (some are soft-spoken, some are nihilistic, misanthropic, choleric...).

Think about this: If a parent abuses a child, normally the child would grow contemptuous of them and move out as soon as they get the chance. An abnormal child would do anything in their power to be loved by that abusive parent and accept the abuser's abuse as their fault. "Mommy yelled at me. It is my fault mommy's angry. I have to be a good boy. I can't be angry at mommy because she loves me." Good small essay for those interested in this.
    tldr; Peetz is a wounded child archetype and Chantal is a narc who feeds on this type of people.

Now the reason why I bring this up is that people who suffer of WC symptoms usually end up being targeted by the same type of person that abused them to begin with. Chantal, being the narc that she is, has a tendency to flock to people who allow themselves to be taken over and walked on. Anyone who stands up for themselves is viewed as a bully, in their eyes(this is why Chantal and that old roommate didn't work out). Once the narc becomes bored with the victim, they simply move on. Peetz is the type of guy whom would forgive Chantal even if she took a literal dump on his face. :(

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Yes! Thank you, that was the comment. And it is gone. LOL

I also wondered why after 2 days Pete was never on camera. Not once. What would be the harm is filming while asking how his interview went? Or at the restaurant? Or just talking a bit on that long ride home? He doesn't mind being on camera, so where was he? We have no way of knowing how far she actually drove, but do know she will drive for miles & miles to get food she craves.
    I sense another Chantal lie. She helps no one but herself. I also think she made herself sick from all the food she ate. Not just what she showed in her app, but the fast food places she stopped at. Even in the couple days she was gone, you could see shes bigger. Seeing her squeezed behind the steering wheel, it's obvious she is gaining, not losing.
    Eating berries or any fruit that people before you have touched & is out uncovered where bugs land on it without washing first is typical Chantal. Shove the food in as if someone is going to take it from you.

She seems to be losing it. Lots of explanations, lots of lies & apparently lots of food. Bet none of that makes it into her new journal. LOL

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  10. This.

I thought that too. If she didn't want him on camera, she could do a brief recording of their conversation without the camera on him. I think she simply did what she has always loved to do. Drive long distances to go get fast food laced with the I'm gonna, I'm gonna ,I'm gonna... broken record for our benefit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. I wouldn't be surprised if she's discussed the haydurz with him, I wonder whether he googled her and found that he's also up for discussion. I wouldn't want to be seen on camera around her either.

Chantal is probably just lying though. The way she has to explain her food orgies are like the husband showing up early in the morning with lipstick on his collar.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.is
  12. [​IMG]
    “New videos daily”

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Peetz was not there. Also Chantal said that she won't show Bibi on camera anymore. How much you want to bet he's moving out soon ?

• Agree  x 9
    • Optimistic  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  14. I wish for Bibi he had an epiphany and doesn't want to be seen / associated with her anymore. Better : I wish he's moving out and that was the "help" she gave to a "friend" the past few days.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  15. Chantal encroached on Bibis side of the mafe platter. It was his last straw.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. i wonder what kind of stories bibi has about our delicate girl

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Well, I'm assuming Bibi was the one that found that cheetoh that fell out of her fat folds during sex. I bet that particular story is a hoot to tell at parties. Oh ho ho!
    [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  18. I suspect that Bibi moved out and Chantal made him put up curtain rod before leaving. I also suspect that the reason she was on the road so early is because she hooked up with a new African immigrant guy on POF and spent the night. She lost her hair tie at the loser dudes place. Also, it looked like Peetz had finally had his hair cut short in the last video sighting of him at the park.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. “Big Party,” her lies are so sad. Unless it’s her mom or grandma’s the only party Chantal is going to is her sitting alone at her YT mission control station eating an entire cake by herself. Which is a video I might actually watch if she wore a tiny party hat the entire time.

As expected no proof she was helping any friends with anything the last two days, just shit talking poor Peetz because she can count on him not to reveal her lies.

It’s so odd how obsessed she is with giving the impression she has friends yet refuses to change anything about herself to make her a less repellent bitch no one wants anything to do with IRL. Her lies are as bad as a nerdy middle school boy talking about his “super hot girlfriend in Canada” who he has definitely had sex with.

The closest thing she has to “friends” are just random YT feeder fetishists who enjoy watching herself eat herself to My 600 lb Life status. Chantal is just as awful and unlikeable as the worst participants on that show, she particularly reminds me of the crazy fat lady who told Dr No she’s bulimic.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    #6659 MirnaMinkoff, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:53 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 4:09 PM
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. What big party is she referring to? The one that like a year ago she wanted to lose weight for? So that she could fit in the limousine? Ouch

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.