Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

Do you think Chantal got the covid vaccine?

• Yes, the needle miraculously pierced those Michelin man arms

Votes: 207 29.2%
  • No, only the purest of gravy is injected into that temple

Votes: 230 32.5%
  • A new strain of covid is now being created in her fupa

Votes: 394 55.6%

• Total voters

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was casual
The jealousy she actually has some selfawareness that she's jealous because she's insecure, and especially when talking about past sexual experiences with other women - in particular with women who <schlorrrp chew snot rocket> are skinny or aveage. It makes her wonder "I'm fat, obese, so why are you with me?". Then she went on about how this is why she can't do relationships - she's too insecure and it takes a lot of communication especially with someone new - meaning it requires.... work.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Peetz must have been up, there were midroll adds on her channel. Even at 2x speed and all adds skipped I didn't even make it till her food showed up. This might be the death of her channel. I predict her super chats going down and anyone not a member tuning out if she keeps this up. Pretty much what I expected from her. The abysmal failure of her OF should be spectacular as well. Her inability to have any self awareness is staggering.
Get Adblock, nigga

Blue Eyed Wonder

“What fresh hell is this?”
kiwifarms.net
she's live

is this thumbnail an emote she's planning on using?

• she ate like a pig yesterday and can't eat at all today; she had the "munchies":
    • a big, huge slice of chocolate pecan pie
    • 4-5 slices of sourdough bread with red pepper jelly and brie cheese
    • 2 huge scallops
    • shared a thing of mussels
    • 2 mangoes
  • she realizes now that you can't make a members-only livestream on Youtube; couldn't she have researched this before opening up channel memberships?
  • she now says that she's probably going to get Greek food today
  • says she's full from yesterday's food, and then minutes later says she's hungry and wants to order food 😐
  • no walk today
  • can't figure out how to unblock people
  • she thinks she's going to order a computer this week
  • laments about how long it will take to unblock people, but does she have anything better to do? (this is her job after all)
  • she needs to learn so much about how to do things
  • she wants to do a time warp this week
  • can't decide whether she wants to eat or not
as always, that was a colossal waste of time. 0/10 recommend watching

I was genuinely curious how long it would take her to figure that out. She can still have her hug box chat with her idiots and mods, but anyone can view streams, grab them, and post them anywhere. Make no mistake, the fact she can't control every aspect of her online presence (i.e. all of us pointing and laughing and commenting on a variety of platforms) and this will torpedo the appeal of actually keeping this new venture up. This along with her terminal laziness will be what sinks the members only era.

SnailTrail

kiwifarms.net
Oh sweet, helpful Marisa.

7BF33CF1-5307-4EA0-9C41-C251B6F26B62.jpeg

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Peetz must have been up, there were midroll adds on her channel. Even at 2x speed and all adds skipped I didn't even make it till her food showed up. This might be the death of her channel. I predict her super chats going down and anyone not a member tuning out if she keeps this up. Pretty much what I expected from her. The abysmal failure of her OF should be spectacular as well. Her inability to have any self awareness is staggering.
Use uBlock Origin, it blocks all YT ads.

ButterMyMuffin

Moldy pans are LEGAL in Canada!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has been mentioned before, but I really fucking can't stand the way she slurps rice dishes with a fucking spoon and scrapes it against her teeth with every bite.

Use a damn fork.

I don't know why, but it makes me irrationally angry.

ETA: There is also a creepy "shhh" tic at about 41:27 after she finishes the first spring roll.

Last edited:

Myra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is from a couple days ago (rate me late) but I love the beginning She keeps looking at the chat to see if she is getting caught
Such a nice compact sum up of Chins hiding her true self

View attachment 2173863
She continuously tries to open packages, bags, etc. with her fucking teeth just like an animal in the wild. Chantal, if you are reading here, most humans have evolved to the point where we use our hands and fingers to open things. Scissors are great too!

Edit to not double post. @Rasputin's Side Piece, I think that's her snapchat. But agree - she looks ridiculous.

Last edited:

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2173952"I hope you all are beezin this weekend. You better be beezin."
Whoever invented TikTok should die the Death of a Thousand Cuts.

Who the fuck does this phony-baloney think she's fooling? She not only looks idiotic, she looks like a lobotomy disaster. Perhaps the horns are digging into her brain. Possibly fatal??? :optimistic: 🤮🤮

If she had even ONE person who really cared about her, they would tell her that she is making a bigger ass out of herself than usual.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2173952"I hope you all are beezin this weekend. You better be beezin."
Another unrecognisable snapgunt...the filters haven't found a way to give her back her lost in fat ears though....thats how I know it's her...well that and she's out in her car in those dumbarse cat rompers. Any bets on how many days she'll be wearing them! Fuck this woman has not a shred of pride, so how can she claim to be so self conscious or jealous of others. If she were, she'd at least try to make an effort.

Mook

kiwifarms.net
She is out in her cat pajamas, and full tranny make up. This giant bitch has no rock bottom.
Completely agree. And she’s on her way to the crack den. Everytime she goes there I think to myself, “ is this the last pic we will see of her?”
The drugs she’s doing over there at her size and failing health is a ticking time bomb.

She’s so feeling herself in that pic and thinks she’s a rockstar.. what a sad pathetic woman.

Completely agree. And she’s on her way to the crack den. Everytime she goes there I think to myself, “ is this the last pic we will see of her?”
The drugs she’s doing over there at her size and failing health is a ticking time bomb.

She’s so feeling herself in that pic and thinks she’s a rockstar.. what a sad pathetic woman.
So, what’s the next saga after this one?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
This is from a couple days ago (rate me late) but I love the beginning She keeps looking at the chat to see if she is getting caught
Such a nice compact sum up of Chins hiding her true self

View attachment 2173863

Use some fucking scissors, you brainless shitbag, goddamn.

The white dots near her mouth - part of the filter, or her talking while eating and shooting beetus crumbs everywhere, or just her nasty camera lens because she never cleans it?

People are Stupid

kiwifarms.net
Whoever invented TikTok should die the Death of a Thousand Cuts.

Who the fuck does this phony-baloney think she's fooling? She not only looks idiotic, she looks like a lobotomy disaster. Perhaps the horns are digging into her brain. Possibly fatal??? :optimistic: 🤮🤮

If she had even ONE person who really cared about her, they would tell her that she is making a bigger ass out of herself than usual.
Totally agree! Why does anyone use Tik Tok in the first place? It seems to be a place where the biggest retards such as Chantal think they are being cute and clever. I mean why do we even have YouTube then?