Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

Do you think Chantal got the covid vaccine?

• Yes, the needle miraculously pierced those Michelin man arms

Votes: 207 29.2%
  • No, only the purest of gravy is injected into that temple

Votes: 231 32.6%
  • A new strain of covid is now being created in her fupa

Votes: 394 55.6%

• Total voters
From Instagram: look at that forehead, I think the surface of the moon is smoother 52EB519F-13EF-428F-B7CB-786AA74A0163.jpeg

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
So, what’s the next saga after this one?
Rehab if she still wants to get accepted into the WLS program...she won't of course because "too hard" plus she'll be forced to attend therapy sessions which she's admitted recently she can't handle. Her WLS group information session is coming up very soon...she'll no doubt skip out on that as well...she can wave bye bye to the program if she doesn't attend though.
Edit to add: Let's not forget her therapist that she often mentions, has only had ONE introductory phone session with her...yet she loves to use what she believes she got from that session to back up her non-restrictive eating. Even when she said she prepaid an appointment (we all know that was a condition from the therapist for booking that appointment after skipping out on all the appointments she made before) , she admitted that she still blew that off. Even today she was pretending she still has a therapist. News Chantal...you don't have a therapist if you don't ever keep appointments. Making appointments doesn't count.

I did notice her dilated pupils again in today's members only live, and she's been out of edibles for a couple of days now even though she showed her new edible haul only about 4 days ago (2 x packs of 1000mg ones plus another likely 300mg minimum baggy), but did say she has more on the way. She certainly knows how to chew through them quickly these days. Plus I did notice she has a new blister on her lower lip on the opposite side to her first meth pipe burn.
Is she on the fuck mattress?
That's where she was headed...and expected!

Last edited:

It Burns

kiwifarms.net
She wants to buy a computer. Not even some Apple laptop, but a desktop computer. Bitch can't even dispose of soiled cat litter properly or in a timely manner, instead likely clogging every pipe in the building with it, but she wants a desktop computer. She wouldn't even be able to connect an HDMI cable.

Assuming she gets a computer, I know she'll almost certainly just leave it sitting there as a $1500 brick of electronics as soon any issue crops up, or likely even before then because HOLY FUCK IS SHE LAZY AND INEPT, but it's funny to imagine her engaging in behaviour requiring mental capacity and dexterity beyond that of your average cow. Scientist Chantal in a lab coat, wearing safety glasses and nitrile gloves! Whether it's Null talking about how Chins "engineered" the audio to piss him off, or the thought of Chantal attempting to replace thermal paste on a processor, the idea of her doing anything like this just breaks me.

Do it, Chins; buy that PC and add to the infinite clutter in your greasy, cat shit encrusted hovel.

I need more gin.

Luxury Villa Cat Advocate

Certified Karen Farmer
kiwifarms.net
From Instagram: look at that forehead, I think the surface of the moon is smoother View attachment 2174197
Holy shit, the eye and eyelash filters (in addition to god knows however many other filters) are turned up to a million here. She can't make sure her eyebrows are competently done so I refuse to believe she can put fake eyelashes on correctly.
It's amazing how much exfoliating product she buys from lush and yet her skin has the texture of stucco on the exterior of a house.

rottenmilk

i am a golden god
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, the eye and eyelash filters (in addition to god knows however many other filters) are turned up to a million here. She can't make sure her eyebrows are competently done so I refuse to believe she can put fake eyelashes on correctly.
It's amazing how much exfoliating product she buys from lush and yet her skin has the texture of stucco on the exterior of a house.
rofling bc even with all the editing, she can’t edit out that menopausal sideburn/beard formation and the rocklike skin from never drinking regular fucking water. also yea she’s makeup filtered her eyes like a 12 year old girl with an ipad app and no restraint or concept of what makeup actually looks like

And she’s still playing the angles.

ButterMyMuffin

Moldy pans are LEGAL in Canada!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she feeling nostalgic in the middle of a passionate sexscapade with the Jihad warrior?? It was posted 6 minutes ago-1 am local time from the crack den
View attachment 2174505
How dare Egypt sleep with a skinny girl before he even met "Chantal - Goddess Podcast Expert of Fat Girl Sex".

She will show him by throwing a tantrum, hanging up on him, and posting a first date pic from 10 years ago when she was a little less fat and a little less bald. (That he will never see).

Pathetic isn't even a strong enough word for what is going on here (whether she is home or at the crack den right now). This is just wow.... level of sad and creepy.

I would advise Bibi to move immediately at this point. Ideally, out of the country.

Last edited:

VioletA

kiwifarms.net
Why is she feeling nostalgic in the middle of a passionate sexscapade with the Jihad warrior?? It was posted 6 minutes ago-1 am local time from the crack den
View attachment 2174505
How do you we know she's currently at the trap house? From her recent lives, she'd said she's staying home to clean and going to concentrate on working on herself. I thought he had dumped her, due to his doxing. She also said she got jealous and angry with him and hung up the phone on him. Although she did also say that she was going to try to smooth things over with him..........perhaps she has?