Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Addicted to carbs. Pathological liar.

A sobbing laundry maid tells us that this time its 100% over, how long until she hurples back?

• < 24 hours

Votes: 400 35.4%
  • 24-72 hours

Votes: 514 45.4%
  • 3 days to a week

Votes: 153 13.5%
  • 1+ week

Votes: 16 1.4%
  • Never! Chantal has totally learned her lesson this time

Votes: 48 4.2%

• Total voters
In the live before the first members only one, people were complaining about this. Her response was “join up and then you can complain” or something to that effect. An offer that can’t be refused, no? No wonder one of her previous jobs was scamming old ladies out of money, she’s still fucking doing it to this day. Cunt really is an understatement.
I’m kind of surprised how long this livestream saga has gone. Any other time she’d hit rock bottom, rage over a McDonald’s breakfast, and then leave to reflect before coming back in an attempt to reinvent herself.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Was trawling r*ddit for any missed content, found this ONE YEAR before and after comparison:View attachment 2174581

Damn, Peetz is no prize at any size, and I know she's closer to the camera in the second one, but holy shit. Dude, put on your big boy (sweat) pants, go to the gym, and stop eating with Chantal. Especially if you signed any legal "Oh, just a formality, you know, in case something ever happens, tee hee" papers.

Edit: Another comparison!View attachment 2174598
The dirty mop hasn't moved in ONE HUNDRED AND TEN DAYS

I've been in literal pigsties more hygenic. At least they don't shit where they eat.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, would like to see the words beeze, beezer, beezin', and any other derivative banned from this thread for good. It was one thing when this thread started sounding like it was written by Reddit karens; that was bad enough. But it is a whole 'nother thing when it starts sounding like the bottom half of one of Clotso's livestream comment sections...That's just too much.

ETA a fun fact: This was not a poll, but I couldn't help noticing that the average number of posts from people who "disagree" or think I am "autistic" is 17.3 The average number of posts by people who "agree" is 239.2. Feel free to disagree (it wasn't a serious suggestion), but I do think those numbers tell a little story. The longer you've been here, the less you can stomach 'tard-talk.

Last edited:

Botchy Galoop

Socially Distant
kiwifarms.net
And we all know Egypt is no prize, but I can't fathom why he keeps going back to Chantal.
It's not so much that Ramses keeps going back to Chantal, but rather, Chantal keeps flopping her stinky gunt down on his Ho Bed. Our Tinder Lothario is probably baffled as to why the odiferous slam pig keeps coming around, but being a lazy sleaze, he will not question his (good?) fortune. He won't know what hit him until Chantal brings over her CPap, 7 jars of pickles and the charger for her "dild".

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
I giggled when I saw it.

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a Beezer scorned" 👹

Edit: RIP VIBS
Look who wants to join...

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 9.37.24 AM.png

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, would like to see the words beeze, beezer, beezin', and any other derivative banned from this thread for good. It was one thing when this thread started sounding like it was written by Reddit karens; that was bad enough. But it is a whole 'nother thing when it starts sounding like the bottom half of one of Clotso's livestream comment sections...That's just too much.
@Null can we make this happen? Change it to ‘halal weiner’ or something just for a little bit, to give us all a break?

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
The only thing worse than people using the word beezin seriously are the commenters that feel the need to start their posts with something like "rate me autistic but...", "I'll take my tophats/rainbows/puzzle pieces" as if your ratings have some impact on your life and acting like a weirdo. And don't tell me what rating to leave ur post.

I love watching Chantel say she's not mad or bothered by something when her face is clearly displaying that she is. Fucking LOL.

Justanobserver12

kiwifarms.net
This fucking image hit me the most. One year change of Peetz'.
I remember null's stream about Guntal. With Bibi in the background. I have so much admiration for that African man. He survived 7yrs with this hog and freed himself.
Villa must is more radioactive than the Chernobyl site. Prove me wrong.
Compare a pic from a year ago with a beard though. That long hair and beard make a HUGE difference.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
I’m kind of surprised how long this livestream saga has gone. Any other time she’d hit rock bottom, rage over a McDonald’s breakfast, and then leave to reflect before coming back in an attempt to reinvent herself.
Not me. But mostly because it takes zero effort to stream and that's a change she can absolutely adhere to because, really, she's not doing anything different ... just being more lazy about it. She is still eating a shit-ton of food on the streams and doing hauls and random stretches of truth. The only difference is that she doesn't have to edit it down and even upload it to YT. Just hit stream and bam!

I think the only way she stops the livestream saga is if it really does eat into her finances. I suspect it will, even if it's not evident right now (and maybe it is, and that's why she's pushing memberships and her OnlyFan channel). But until then, she absolutely will continue because it's the easiest thing she can actually do on YT. There's no effort needed. It's perfect for her, and why she's stuck with it longer than anything else in the past that has marginal difficulty.

GrotesqueBushes

Null yeeted my spaghetti dog avatar
kiwifarms.net
Was trawling r*ddit for any missed content, found this ONE YEAR before and after comparison:View attachment 2174581
Wait, that is peetz? He aged 20 years and damn near doubled his body weight in a year? That's even more sad than her, the two dudes in those pictures don't even look like the same person.
The mop is just haram.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
Are we really going to sperg over one stupid ass word Chantal originally used to describe when Sam was "zooming" as a kitten and now uses it to mean "I'm a lazy stupid fuck who would rather livestream than adult"? And having detailed discussions on if it's an actual word or not? And contemplating a poll on that shit? Sorry - that's a bit too much. Chantal uses it, it's a fucking Chantal terminology that I will not adapt, I do not think is cool and if anyone embraces it in a positive manner, then well, you do you and glad you accept some of us simply think it is stupid as fuck.