Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

Do you think Chantal got the covid vaccine?

• Yes, the needle miraculously pierced those Michelin man arms

Votes: 207 29.5%
  • No, only the purest of gravy is injected into that temple

Votes: 229 32.7%
  • A new strain of covid is now being created in her fupa

Votes: 388 55.3%

• Total voters

CheeseStandsAbalone

kiwifarms.net
Both Chantal and ALR are going all in on YouTube memberships doing everything they can except provide quality content and bonuses for those that join. They are both dishonest lazy bitches risking their main income platform to get a couple hundred dollars extra a month.

The livestream saga will be over before end of the year. If Chantal was good at her job she would keep up on video trends and try to pivot. The majority of her audience is in America. Covid restrictions lifting here right before Summer most places, she will get major drop off except for her most dedicated simps.

She is at a crossroads for her channel. She wants to keep sitting on her ass, stuffing her face and lying. If she wants to keep the numbers she has now and potentially grow views she either needs to try and fix her brand and start doing half-ass effort videos again or putting her rock bottom activities on camera. Not just sitting in her cave and talking about them.

DailyPleb

kiwifarms.net
Here’s one posted about a month ago. 2 years difference.
View attachment 2176018
Maybe the reason Chantal has become increasingly pissy with Peetz(other than the addition of Winnitranny) is that he has clearly developed perkier tits than her.
01b57f408f195b2c0d6e63bc57788e32.jpg
When your roommate is sitting at normal and you're pushing past the end of the spectrum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, would like to see the words beeze, beezer, beezin', and any other derivative banned from this thread for good. It was one thing when this thread started sounding like it was written by Reddit karens; that was bad enough. But it is a whole 'nother thing when it starts sounding like the bottom half of one of Clotso's livestream comment sections...That's just too much.

ETA a fun fact: This was not a poll, but I couldn't help noticing that the average number of posts from people who "disagree" or think I am "autistic" is 17.3 The average number of posts by people who "agree" is 239.2. Feel free to disagree (it wasn't a serious suggestion), but I do think those numbers tell a little story. The longer you've been here, the less you can stomach 'tard-talk.
Amen, brother.

the comments on the IG Bibi throwback post :story:

MaryLouWho laying down a truth bomb. Because...
Cunty being cunty in the Community Post........again. This is going to blow up so badly for her.........again. Well deserved.

Farmers- get on your galoshes for the milk flood and pop that popcorn.

View attachment 2175954

Chantal is a misanthropic bitch. If suckers were able to recognize this little factoid, they wouldn't be suckers.

Here’s one posted about a month ago. 2 years difference.
View attachment 2176018

He's gonna need a high velocity to escape the orbit of planetoid Chateau Chantal and get back to Planet Normal.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both Chantal and ALR are going all in on YouTube memberships doing everything they can except provide quality content and bonuses for those that join. They are both dishonest lazy bitches risking their main income platform to get a couple hundred dollars extra a month.

The livestream saga will be over before end of the year. If Chantal was good at her job she would keep up on video trends and try to pivot. The majority of her audience is in America. Covid restrictions lifting here right before Summer most places, she will get major drop off except for her most dedicated simps.

She is at a crossroads for her channel. She wants to keep sitting on her ass, stuffing her face and lying. If she wants to keep the numbers she has now and potentially grow views she either needs to try and fix her brand and start doing half-ass effort videos again or putting her rock bottom activities on camera. Not just sitting in her cave and talking about them.
Neither of them understand that the Venn diagram of people who will superchat them and people who will subscribe to them is almost a perfect circle.

They're not expanding their audience (revenue stream). They are, at most, shifting people from sending them the occasional superchat to subscribing instead. It might work out to be slightly more lucrative in the short-term, but it's doing nothing for their channels overall.

Chantal in particular has never been good at growing her audience or developing her brand. She became notorious and that attracted followers, and meanwhile she rebranded every other week until it got to the point that no one really knows what her channel is about anymore -- not even herself.

I've known people who just seem to lack the part of their brain that deals with business and marketing and such, but these gorls are exceptional even by those standards. Chantal is mindless and impulsive; even ALR has a low cunning that masquerades as strategy sometimes. But Chantal is a trainwreck in every regard.

Her channel isn't at a crossroads. It's on its way to a slow and drawn-out death. It has been for years. There's no way to save it, especially not if Chantal the idiot stays in charge of it.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
the comments on the IG Bibi throwback post :story:

She actually got a lot of negative comments on that Instagram post, I’m surprised she hasn’t rage deleted or at least replied something “sassy” to them all
0153B203-8634-4E49-84B2-5E58660AAC3C.jpeg

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
kiwifarms.net
Are we really going to sperg over one stupid ass word Chantal originally used to describe when Sam was "zooming" as a kitten and now uses it to mean "I'm a lazy stupid fuck who would rather livestream than adult"? And having detailed discussions on if it's an actual word or not? And contemplating a poll on that shit? Sorry - that's a bit too much. Chantal uses it, it's a fucking Chantal terminology that I will not adapt, I do not think is cool and if anyone embraces it in a positive manner, then well, you do you and glad you accept some of us simply think it is stupid as fuck.

There's no Chantal without the damn beezing word. As stupid as it is, it could be an entire merch of its own if she wasn't so damn lazy.

Plus it personally irks me less than Clotso or Guntal (now let's not sperg on that over 3 pages plz).

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone grab her last community post where she mentions her Onlyfans being free for the next 30 days? I went back a few pages on here and couldn’t find it. It appears that she has now deleted it...too much backlash? The tiers post is still up.
@Freetimbit got it here

Guess that means there won't be any explicit podcasts or sex toy hauls... I'm guessing she never finished cleaning her bedroom and the new gaming chair is still unassembled. So instead of taking 30 minutes to set up a nice little work area that's relatively free of old takeout container and snot rags, she would rather just take down the YouTube post.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone grab her last community post where she mentions her Onlyfans being free for the next 30 days? I went back a few pages on here and couldn’t find it. It appears that she has now deleted it...too much backlash? The tiers post is still up.
Ninja'd by @Madam Spergwell - It's page 4191 https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chantal-sarault-foodie-beauty.36883/page-4191#post-9008899

As to why Chantal deletes community posts? Because Chantal deletes community posts especially when she's chimping out or the feedback doesn't meet her unrealstic expectations or in this situation, binds her into a time frame. She's so shitty at time management she couldn't even tell Ejupt when she would be over his place on the phone call the other day. He kept asking because like adults, would like a time frame and she finally gave a "5:00 or 6:00ish". Then bullshitted on the stream a few more hours, contemplated a nap, ate.. did everything but clean the kitchen like she said she had to do. Sooo don't put much time in wondering "why" with Chantal and just enjoy the dysfunction and irrationality.

ETA: THe below post is a PRIME example of how Chantal can't even commit to a time. "Not sure what time but it will be earlier in the day". Which is what? For her that can be 2:00 PM and for many normal adults about 10:00 AM. Also love the "Custome" spelling. I wonder if she wrote that while eaiting.

Last edited:

High Hedgie

I am a hedge hog...I don't share...it's ALL MINE!
kiwifarms.net
She keeps mentioning custom emojis, but hasn't done one. And the badge is that hideous rat face of hers. Why on earth would anyone other than her ass patters who were already superchatting join? She has not only failed to read the room she gave the majority of people in it the middle finger. And telling people who got blocked by her mods after signing up for membership that it wasn't her problem was another brilliant move. 🤦‍♀️

Myra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She actually got a lot of negative comments on that Instagram post, I’m surprised she hasn’t rage deleted or at least replied something “sassy” to them all
View attachment 2176129
I love how they're still up.

Instagram — Mozilla Firefox 5162021 82331 PM.jpg

LOL

Chantal Marie on Instagram “This was taken on my very first date with Bibi lol #throwback” — M...jpg

I don't think you ever understood Chantal. She has always been mean
and angry but used to do a better job of hiding it in the past.

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
So does this mean her mods aren't allowed in since last I checked, most hadn't paid?
Mods have the same privileges as Members. So Joe can still chat. Everyone can view - the only restriction is anyone who is not a mod or a member can't type in the chat feature when she sets it to members only. Non-members can only lurk.