Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar, huge bitch.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

How long will Vlogtober last before a major chimpout/medical cheesemergency?

• 1-3 Days

Votes: 600 31.9%
  • 3-7 Days

Votes: 465 24.7%
  • 1-2 Weeks

Votes: 99 5.3%
  • 2-3 Weeks

Votes: 25 1.3%
  • 3-4 Weeks

Votes: 11 0.6%
  • The entire month! You go gorl!

Votes: 68 3.6%
  • Vlogtober is dead on arrival, whomp whomp

Votes: 462 24.5%
  • Time is nebulous in The Gunt Zone

Votes: 631 33.5%

• Total voters

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
"I don't like opinionated people."

View attachment 2623905
Name Brand vs Walmart Brand

23.png_23-32 screenshot.png

SweatPee

Your favorite smell has arrived.
kiwifarms.net
So, during her "livescream" (not sure exactly when, but it's right after she went upstairs), someone told her there was grease on her camera, so she licked it and then gave an evil smirk.

First and last time I'll be tuning into a livestream, and I was there for maybe two minutes. Bless all you kiwis who watch this filth and keep us weak-stomached people informed of the drama. :semperfidelis:

KetchupSlice

I am the ketchup.
kiwifarms.net

Chorton

kiwifarms.net
So, during her "livescream" (not sure exactly when, but it's right after she went upstairs), someone told her there was grease on her camera, so she licked it and then gave an evil smirk.

First and last time I'll be tuning into a livestream, and I was there for maybe two minutes. Bless all you kiwis who watch this filth and keep us weak-stomached people informed of the drama. :semperfidelis:
For my fellow deranged and nihilistic ilk:

Edit: Happy 5000 pages!

Last edited: