Char Vortryss / Char Crawford / Char the Butcher / @CharVortryss / Clinton James Crawford - Sadomasochistic, iconic "Die Cis Scum" meme source, potential cannibal and brony

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-3-10_2-18-20.png

upload_2018-3-10_2-18-42.png

>tireless laborers
Literally all they do is suck dick for one hour a day and get paid.

upload_2018-3-10_2-19-42.png

No shit, you look like a greasy sociopath.
Poster in full

tuna melt-chan

GUNTFUCKED
kiwifarms.net
He is so phenomenally ugly that it's almost fascinating. What's wrong with his face? What shit was Mother Nature smoking when she created that monstrosity? He's just so fucking vile that I can't stop staring. It's like a car crash given human form.
Sorry for necroing but, in Char's defense, if I looked like him I would mutilate myself with barbed wire too.

Twolegstillmidnight

Off with her legs!
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck this thing is terrifying. At least when you look at coldnessinmyheart’s thread you can at least somewhat rationalize her butchery as a side effect of immense mental pain. I don’t know what could possibly rationalize someone eating parts of themselves. Does anyone know if eating skin like that can cause any of the cannibalism-related illnesses? I just want to know if his brain is rotting or not

Paul Barker!

God is dead and CWC killed him
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck this thing is terrifying. At least when you look at coldnessinmyheart’s thread you can at least somewhat rationalize her butchery as a side effect of immense mental pain. I don’t know what could possibly rationalize someone eating parts of themselves. Does anyone know if eating skin like that can cause any of the cannibalism-related illnesses? I just want to know if his brain is rotting or not

Sadly, unless char had worms or another infection at the site that they took their skin from, their autocannibalism was safe. IIRC the only non-parasitic diseases that come from eating human flesh are prion diseases like Kuru, which comes from contact with brain matter.

sorry to bump such a dead thread w this, I remembered char from ‘11-‘12 tumblr. Their whole social circle was a fucking nightmare.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
I spent some of today trying to figure out a mystery and failing — Whatever happened to the other founder of Die Cis Scum? Asher Bauer seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth after being cannibalized... sorry “called out” by fellow trannies in 2012. Tumblr was catamite — It’s gone.
IIRC, Asher Bauer was actually abused by two troons known as Jamie and Twiggy. I believe they abused Char and a few others too.

Here’s the story on the “call-out” bullshit. This entire shitshow social circle is a total nightmare of human misery and Idk how any of these people live with themselves, let alone act so chuffed about their garbage life choices.

biledriver

BARBIE CHAN’S G-SPOT
kiwifarms.net
For those wondering, Char has unusual looking bone structure cuz he has cerebal palsy. I can't find the post anymore, but he mentioned it in an old blog. (And yes, it's probably a more mild form of it, but I don't doubt he has it. He actually has some other significant health issues, including type 1 diabetes)

upload_2018-1-10_20-19-5-png.353568

I'm almost positive this dumpy looking "spousie" (ugh) is the Tran Formerly Known As Asher.
I recall all this crazy drama between these two and Twiggy, because they had it splashed all over FetLife as well as Tumblr. It was pretty wild watching it all go down, because Twiggy and Jaime Coatl already had a bad rep on FetLife. I don't believe any of them raped any of each other at all, it appeared there was a bunch of stupid drama in their "polycule" from day 1. Twiggy & Jaime were both 4chan trolls who harrassed and scammed as many people as they could get personal contact with on FetLife. Once the two of them hooked up with Asher and Char, they apparently were horrible houseguests and partners, so they all broke up.
This prompted Jaime to start saying Asher "raped" him, listing such events as "walking up behind me and hugging me without MY CONSENT". I really wish I'd screenshotted or archived that insanity when I saw it, because it was the first thing I stumbled upon on Tumblr (my naive old ass thought it was a website to share art, ha ha ha).
While it's pretty likely that Twiggy and Jaime are legit abusive, thieving, overall shitty ass people, I find it hard to believe Asher's counterclaim that in fact, they were the one that got raped. Her whole deal was posting about trans stuff, her trauma, her "transition" (despite basically not doing anything except having a short haircut), the "man raped me in a hotel" story (that one is probably true), repeat. It's more likely the four of them all had weird kinky sex and afterward, realizing that Twiggy in particular is a fucking sociopath, regretted letting some of the red flags slide and it became "they raped me".

Really wish I had the screenshot of Twiggy attacking someone on tumblr for posting a drawing of conjoined figures, citing "appropriation of the experience of conjoined twins" and Asher backing them up. Or the photos of Twig and Jaime at the "Butch Trans Womyn's Convention"