Charles Alexander Berry / Buck Daniel Riley / Toggle the Rat / @onebiggrumpyrat / ExitMouse / Smoochthispooch / huskeyindenial / clunkymunk - Doug Spink's little animal rapist friend

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>autism card
>AuTiSm gOoD
>mocks follower count
>gets 1 like

:story: nice projecting Charles.

1625593880419.png

1625593903690.png

There's a lot to unpack here but RT ran their article (A) and it goes about the way you'd expect. Toggle tries to wordsmith his way into making it sound like other gays are accepting of his degeneracy (they aren't Charles):

Screenshot_20210706-194534_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210706-194605_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210706-194620_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210706-194636_Chrome.jpg
Theres plenty more to read if you want to hear the delusional coping mechanism that Charles has. Charles obviously and predictably takes issue with the article:

Screenshot_20210706-194938_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210706-194948_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210706-195022_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
(Sorry in advance for double posting, but this is a legit update)...

There's a lot to unpack here but RT ran their article (A) and it goes about the way you'd expect. Toggle tries to wordsmith his way into making it sound like other gays are accepting of his degeneracy (they aren't Charles):

View attachment 2322705
Lol, I saw that article and was skimming through it unaware that Daniel Riley was the one who wrote in for it and saw his online handle and had a wtf moment. Wonder why RT didn't put his real name in the article?

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net

There's a lot to unpack here but RT ran their article (A) and it goes about the way you'd expect. Toggle tries to wordsmith his way into making it sound like other gays are accepting of his degeneracy (they aren't Charles)
Incoming rant about Russia Today, but trust me it ties back into the subject of Toggle.

Toggle got very very unbiased representation in this article. Knowing the true nature of Russia Today, this comes as very little surprise to me personally. RT owns a subsidiary called Redfish intended for American audiences and serves the same agenda as organizations like Vice News and Vox News. Redfish claims to be grassroots despite their ownership by RT, which is funded by the Kremlin, and Redfish's documentaries and news reports more often than not are about grassroots activism. There is a documentary about how White Namibians should have their land seized and given to dim-witted hottentots, one about how the US government is suppressing Portland Antifa and how terrible that is, one about the stunning and brave sodomy activists fighting the Polish far right's anti gay propaganda law, one sympathetic piece about the Gilets Noirs, an organization of Sub-Saharan African migrants in France who want blanket French citizenship for all migrants, and more. While RT doesn't report in the same manner, they clearly have a neutral-positive stance on zoophilia based on this article and the only "based" reporting they do is "haha liberals are so dumb" crap, which gets nothing done. Toggle essentially struck gold by finding a mainstream outlet that gave him so much love and respect while providing his ideas the chance to reach a massive audience, and must have realized this considering he's not really whining about how RT represented him.

TL;DR Russia Today isn't "based", never was, and is specifically designed to suit Russian interests while undermining the interests of other countries, therefore the promotion of zoophilia to the Western audiences who read English-language RT is perfectly acceptable and in line with all they do. I bet you my left testicle that this article isn't published in Russian anywhere on their site, and won't be anytime soon (obviously if I am wrong and one of you digs up a Russian-language article about Toggle I will keep my left testicle anyways).
There is no decent mainstream news outlet.

round robin

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2322705
View attachment 2322707
View attachment 2322708
View attachment 2322709
Theres plenty more to read if you want to hear the delusional coping mechanism that Charles has. Charles obviously and predictably takes issue with the article:

View attachment 2322728
View attachment 2322729
View attachment 2322732
The smugness required to insinuate that people that don't fuck their dogs are somehow more cruel to animals. This guy needs to have his Minecraft rights revoked.

Resident Evil

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2322705
View attachment 2322707
View attachment 2322708
View attachment 2322709

View attachment 2322728
View attachment 2322729
View attachment 2322732
I just want to say as a gay man that he is nowhere near accepted by anyone. Most people in my circles know his type, know who he is. There is no pride. No joy. No humanity of trying to lay with dogs and unwilling creatures. They cannot consent. They cannot express anything other then like and dislike, and they trust you wholeheartedly. They don’t have forethought. They just expect you to feed them and care for them. In that regard they are very much so like children. They’re innocent and just want some basic companionship.

Pretending that anyone would want accept the concept to have sex with or develop a sexual relationship with a being that has the intelligence of a child who isn’t human and has no way to further develop to consenting or even speaking on the whole is absolutely disgusting and entirely untrue. Saying animals can consent isn’t even true. Can they sexually be needy? Yes, they’re mammals. No shit. But then if it’s that, it’s something out of their control and that in any other case they wouldn’t act on at all I.E, dogs going into heat. It’s not even something they’d associate with humans, they look and smell for the scent of their own kind.

His logic, his entire argument is built on things that take a Google search to disprove and make him look as evil and awful as he truly is. Not even multiple, just one. Singular. Search. It’s baffling how months after this thread was established he’s saying the same thing over and over expecting some sort of changed result.

I’d love to see him debate a zoologist and see how that goes. If he’s so certain about all the things he says, get a Non-Zoophiliac Veterinarian or Zoologist who knows how animals work on his podcast to discuss it. It’d be pretty hilarious how badly he’d be torn down. If I can dismantle an entire argument with a Google search, just imagine how fucked you are with someone who spent their life dedicated to the sciences and can recall from years prior why things are the way they are, and why Toggle is still a piece of shit.

TLdR: Toggle continues to use the same tired and disproved arguments delusionally hoping someone will sympathize with him torturing animals sexually and his article brings nothing new to his argument, only reinforcing my deep seated desire as a human with a basic moral compass to see him suffer the most terrible fates mankind can produce. Oh, and I’d like to see him debate an actual zoologist and veterinarian about this and see how badly he fumbles when they don’t sympathize with his views an iota.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2322705
View attachment 2322707
View attachment 2322708
View attachment 2322709

View attachment 2322728
View attachment 2322729
View attachment 2322732
Owned lol

And now your name is attached to it, and it's archived, so every one of your sicko pals knows you'll open your yap to people like RT and who knows who else lmao

all because you're not JUST a sicko, you're not JUST a moron, you're also an attention whore

Kaczynski

Mad at the Industrial Revolution while on the Web
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2322705
View attachment 2322707
View attachment 2322708
View attachment 2322709

View attachment 2322728
View attachment 2322729
View attachment 2322732
Fuck you beat me to it. Thanks for posting the tweets too
Remember when fags said they wouldn't try to push to normalize this shit?

Chang Chong

Be very warning around BN, wallet are danger
kiwifarms.net
Also it's obvious dogs can consent you have to actively train them not to fuck your leg. Since when did KF fill up with pearl-clutching conservatives?
There are a lot of reasons we shouldn't let people rape dogs that have nothing to do with animal welfare or consent. I've gone over them here.

TL;DR: Zoophiles are anti-social and more likely to commit crimes against people. Many murderers have zoophilia in their backgrounds according to FBI studies. The reason zoophiles are into animals is because they're easier to control, it's an "erotization of objectification, violence, and control." If you look at chat logs, a lot of them rely on drugs to sedate animals, it's not like they're perfectly willing to let a human have sex with them. It causes the animals a lot of distress. A study has also shown that zoophilic sex causes a lot of injury to animals (i.e. nail marks from holding them down, internal injuries due to the animal's inability to predict human movements or understand what's happening to them, etc.) so the idea that "it's not harmful" is total bullshit.

Even in consideration of consent: Dogs don't have rational minds as far as we know (and there's no way to know.) They don't know wtf is going on, they act entirely on instinct. They obviously cannot therefore consent, because consent requires mutual assent from both parties, which can only be formed by a rational mind. If one party is unable to understand the concept of assent, there's no consent. If someone says it's still fine, then they're tacitly approving of rape in general.

Last edited:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of reasons we shouldn't let people rape dogs that have nothing to do with animal welfare or consent. I've gone over them here.

TL;DR: Zoophiles are anti-social and more likely to commit crimes against people. Many murderers have zoophilia in their backgrounds according to FBI studies. The reason zoophiles are into animals is because they're easier to control, it's an "erotization of objectification, violence, and control." If you look at chat logs, a lot of them rely on drugs to sedate animals, it's not like they're perfectly willing to let a human have sex with them. It causes the animals a lot of distress. A study has also shown that zoophilic sex causes a lot of injury to animals (i.e. nail marks from holding them down, internal injuries due to the animal's inability to predict human movements or understand what's happening to them, etc.) so the idea that "it's not harmful" is total bullshit.

Even in consideration of consent: Dogs don't have rational minds as far as we know (and there's no way to know.) They don't know wtf is going on, they act entirely on instinct. They obviously cannot therefore consent, because consent requires mutual assent from both parties, which can only be formed by a rational mind. If one party is unable to understand the concept of assent, there's no consent. If someone says it's still fine, then they're tacitly approving of rape in general.
No that's wrong if the dog likes it then okay.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Charles is spewing out pseudo-intellectual word diarrhea and wagging his smug fingers covered in the stench of animal fuckery that he'll never be able to wipe off:

(https://archive.ph/wip/KJr27)

View attachment 1996981
View attachment 1996984

tl;dr: Young furries are alt-right and should feel bad for not wanting animal fuckers in the furry fandom. Okay Chuck.
Well, it's not entirely surprising. I can only imagine (because I'm not a pedophile or a dog-rapist) the pain of being an early zoophile furry who suffers rejection from the community he worked so hard to create is like the pain suffered by the NAMBLA founders who were no longer allowed to openly take part in Pride events for the sake of PR. They really have been stabbed in the back by the movement they created.
actually wanting a "khyber pass krinkov" is fucking exceptional, american made or not, just because it's "american made" doesn't mean it's not a fucking hand grenade with extra steps
and yet, Century Arms still can't make enough to keep them in stock

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Our sexuality is still criminalized". YOU FUCK ANIMALS YOU STUPID NIGGER. Seriously. He's basically going "hmm this law is interesting, but I still can't legally fuck animals". If that's your FIRST thought about laws as they regard to animals your priorities are so far removed from reality it's probably more humane to put zoophiles down.

1626707895548.png

Catboi

kiwifarms.net
"Our sexuality is still criminalized". YOU FUCK ANIMALS YOU STUPID NIGGER. Seriously. He's basically going "hmm this law is interesting, but I still can't legally fuck animals". If that's your FIRST thought about laws as they regard to animals your priorities are so far removed from reality it's probably more humane to put zoophiles down.

View attachment 2361170

How immoral are you that you put your coom above the collective safety of many innocent creatures and societal progress.

"Yeah this bill will radically change factory farming practices to be both more ethical and better for the environment but idk guys I can't fuck animals. We gotta debate if it's right."