Charting Amber's Weight Gain Thread - Graphinglynn

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
I think her weight gain this year has been extremely spectacular for those of us who can actually see lol

Going by her frankly deluded self-reports, not so much

I'd love to see how differently the graph would plot if Albert actually did something controversial, like, idk, tell the truth
Exactly.
Her Torrid hauls in the latter part of last year showed a very obvious weight gain with her stomach hanging so low it reached her knees.

To me, for the past while, she's just been ignoring the issue and questions about her weight, fobbing it off by simply saying "I'm losing weight," hoping people just buy it. And... we don't. She won't weigh in, she still looks like she weighs over a quarter tonne.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Her Torrid hauls in the latter part of last year showed a very obvious weight gain with her stomach hanging so low it reached her knees.

To me, for the past while, she's just been ignoring the issue and questions about her weight, fobbing it off by simply saying "I'm losing weight," hoping people just buy it. And... we don't. She won't weigh in, she still looks like she weighs over a quarter tonne.
I am not sure if it is all weight gain. As she ages, ligaments, connective tissues start to loosen, and at her weight, everything starts to droop. What we are seeing is gravity taking hold of our gurl.
If she had lost, let say 25 pounds, she would tell us that much and that she found something that works for her. I think that she still might be in the 560-580 pounds range, still 400 pounds too high.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if it is all weight gain. As she ages, ligaments, connective tissues start to loosen, and at her weight, everything starts to droop. What we are seeing is gravity taking hold of our gurl.
Isn't that something that happens a bit later in life than age 29, though?