CHAZ/CHOP: Autonomous No Cop Zone and Commune Declared In Seattle - Render unto Warlord Raz what is owed to Warlord Raz

GatorWrasslin

kiwifarms.net
Attempted Mass Shooting - Says who?
Without any help from or need for police - They were acting AS the police.
Reported as if the protesters caused the shooting - they shot a 14 year old and a 16 year old and executed the 16 year old in cold blood, after saying "Oh you're not dead yet".

But black lives matter. Except those 2 black lives. They didn't mean shit. They only matter if its the police or a white person who isn't an insane leftist defending themselves.
And don't forget, we're not even sure they're the ones driving around Cal Anderson park in the first place shooting. The intial shooting that made all the ants in the CHOP anthill freak ou was from a silver SUV that was in a different video speeding away from the scene. This white SUV was on 12th Ave heading north, speeding, and was fired on a lot. It hit or sideswiped the barrier and came to a stop. Then the driver revved the engine or something probably to try and escape and they fired some more. Then they executed him and later told the media that he tried to ram the barriers.

Edited to add: And the police haven't fond any bullets or casings or anything because CHOP people cleaned everything up or removed evidence, according to SPD. More evidence that these two kids were fired upon without real reason and then executed when they tried to get away.

Last edited:

GatorWrasslin

kiwifarms.net
That Muslim whore from Minneapolis already blamed it on capitalism
View attachment 1417868
Ugh Sawant. That self-important idiot never misses a chance to insert herself into any Seattle issue and blame the police or whitey or Amazon or Israel or capitalism or rent-control, usually bringing up any of those boogeymen issues completely out of nowhere. Meanwhile CHOP's victim count is ticking up just a few blocks from both Seattle U and Seattle Central College where she used to "teach". I can't even listen to a single interview completely from her, imagine hoe frustrating her idiotic classes would be. Believe it or not this idiot taught economics. With her boner for Amazon taxes and rent control and shreiking about capitalism=bad all the time, how the fuck did she teach economics.

But this is par for Sawant. She grandstands and shows off how smart she thinks she is but doens't actually do anything resembling governing. And just like Trump supporters who worship the ground he walks on despite him doing nothing, Sawant's supporters can't wait to lick her boots and suck her toes. She can do no wrong, especially because she does absolutely nothing. Let me tell you how I really feel.

Edited to add: And CHOP is in her fucking council district. Fucking Sawant she is the worst. I didn't believe any of the bullshit about mail voting fraud until she had a super suspcious come from behind victory in the last election. She has brought nothing of value to Capitol Hill or the CD, both neighborhoods have been in decline and going the opposite way of everything she stands for - rent has increased, wages stagnagted, and now CHOP and it's death spiral. And meanwhile she constantly pissing off Madison Park, Roanoke, Montlake, and Portage Bay residents on purpose. Seattle Kiwis, seriously tell me, who votes for this idiot? Where's my fucking top hats.

Last edited:

GatorWrasslin

kiwifarms.net
What do you think Mayor Durkan's though process is right now? If she had bothered following through with either of the deadlines for disbanding CHAZ, those two kids would still be alive.
I wonder if she's thinking of resigning, maybe those earlier BLM demands that she resign are sounding pretty good right now. That would assume she has a heart or a conscious and isn't just a walking talking robot built by Amazon's Alexa division to help their position in the city, which would make perfect fucking sense in 2020 in Seattle.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Edited to add: And the police haven't fond any bullets or casings or anything because CHOP people cleaned everything up or removed evidence, according to SPD. More evidence that these two kids were fired upon without real reason and then executed when they tried to get away.
So the commies may have literally murdered two children for no reason at all.

Beardless Lenin

kiwifarms.net
How many people need to be shot and killed before the Seattle government close in and shut this place down? There has been 7-10 shootings (hard to say exactly how many) in which 4 have been killed and others injured. I guess killing unarmed black men is fine if the killer isn't a cop! Shame on the fools in chaz for the crime they have let happen and actively encourage, and especially shame on the Seattle government. I hope the owners of the businesses win the lawsuit.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How many people need to be shot and killed before the Seattle government close in and shut this place down? There has been 7-10 shootings (hard to say exactly how many) in which 4 have been killed and others injured. I guess killing unarmed black men is fine if the killer isn't a cop! Shame on the fools in chaz for the crime they have let happen and actively encourage, and especially shame on the Seattle government. I hope the owners of the businesses win the lawsuit.
"Black Lives Matter. . .no not THOSE black lives!"

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
Depends on what level of concern you're at. A force growing larger that they train to be bigger? Probably not feasible. But the RAF in west germany was able to cause a lot of ruckus back in the day after a trip to the middle east for some combat training and experience, so a similarly small cell with combat experience could logically affect a significant amount of mayhem here.
Off topic but a lot of it was steered by secret agencies and some cells were even created by them. that's why a lot of these EU terrorist cells could stay
under the radar for so long. (P2, Gladio, ccc, raf, ...)
3 leaders of the Baader-Meinhof group (aka RAF) committed suicide in a maximum security prison. a 4th tried & survived. It all happened on the same night, about the same time frame, in different cells.
- Raspe shot himself through the head
- Baader shot himself through the back of his neck. He used a 7.65 caliber FEG pistol, the standard model carried by local Bonn police officers
- Ennslin hung herself with insulated 2 wire cable.
- Möller stabbed herself 4 times with a butter knife, survived.
And yes, all of this in a maximum security prison, No fingerprints on the guns and butter knife, no gunpowder traces were found on the victims, Baader shot himself through the back of his neck from a distance of 12-15 inches, the bullet exited through his forehead, the 2 wire cable most likely could not have carried Ennslin's weight, the chair she used to stand on was found too far away that it could never have been used by her.
And oh yeah, that night the usual security guards were informed that they didn't had to come to work. Some other team took over that night.

Last edited:

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
So CHAZ is the answer to 'Who do you call when the murderer wears a badge?", then. Imagine if we had one in every major American city.
There's something utterly amazing about the "security" of CHOP policing brass and basically covering up they murdered a 16 year old and attempted to murder a 14 year old. Like, actually covering up their fuckups.

These fuckers are just straight up terrorists by this point.
If Seattle impotently lets this go on they'll be breaking into random people's homes and murdering them under the guise of 'looking for CHUDs' by the end of summer.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're telling me the guy got fucking Trotsky'd? Does that make it real or not real communism?
Original reports said something about someone getting attacked with a pickaxe. Some Kiwi said he got Trotskied. Another Kiwi said Trotsky got icepicked. First Kiwi came back and said "we're both half right, Trotsky was ice-axed." +5 Reading Comprehension Points Kiwis somehow translated this into the 14 year old getting ice-axed, and thus a legend was born that endures to this day (this day being a day later).

I dont know what the source for the pickaxe report was, and I *really* dont know where people got the idea that it was the 14 year old catching it.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
@YesYoureAFatso
archive of the tweet: http://archive.md/VTXiI
MaliceBD ( Malice ⛧ Antifa Superstripper ⛧) protected her tweets

holy shit. at 1:50, turn up the volume. "oh you're not dead, huh? yo, you want to get pistol whipped?"

unbelievable.
Yes. and at 2:09 it sounds like a pistol shot so most likely the time the kid got executed.

Twitter user AQerecox (YPG sniper) says he gave first aid and Villain_Phoenix claims he and another white man (AQerecox?) carried the 14y kid to a car
and drove him to the hospital.

1593500127098.png

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
archive of the tweet: http://archive.md/VTXiI
MaliceBD ( Malice ⛧ Antifa Superstripper ⛧) protected her tweets

Yes. and at 2:09 it sounds like a pistol shot so most likely the time the kid got executed.

Twitter user AQerecox (YPG sniper) says he gave first aid and Villain_Phoenix claims he and another white man (AQerecox?) carried the 14y kid to a car
and drove him to the hospital.

View attachment 1417954
Pressing a lot of X on everything after "we put the kid in a car."

Tags
None