Chelsea Manning / Bradley Manning / xychelsea - #WeGotThis

• DDoS is active again.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dipshit bought intel. In the year of our lord 2020 when AMD is eating Intel's lunch except in ultra small rare corner cases, and this dipshit goes intel.
My assumption is that if anyone could sit through his boring atreams, you'd find a paypig who either specced it out or straight up bought everything for him.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
My assumption is that if anyone could sit through his boring atreams, you'd find a paypig who either specced it out or straight up bought everything for him.

And that's doubly stupid, because someone was wasting money on him...and wasting money in a bad way. Of course, if you're idle rich, giving someone an intel cpu to do a build around might be your way of pulling a prank in this day and age.

cowisnow

kiwifarms.net
The dipshit bought intel. In the year of our lord 2020 when AMD is eating Intel's lunch except in ultra small rare corner cases, and this dipshit goes intel.
A lot of corporate infrastructure is still reliant on Intel-based machines. Most likely because the typical manufacturers like Dell and Hewlett-Packard have deals with Intel. And when it comes to corporate desktops, it really makes no difference. Still, if you're building your own PC, you might want to go with whatever gives you more performance for your dollar, I figure. I haven't built a home computer in years.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
A lot of corporate infrastructure is still reliant on Intel-based machines. Most likely because the typical manufacturers like Dell and Hewlett-Packard have deals with Intel. And when it comes to corporate desktops, it really makes no difference. Still, if you're building your own PC, you might want to go with whatever gives you more performance for your dollar, I figure. I haven't built a home computer in years.

I talk a lot of shit about them but when I built my last PC I went Intel because the AMD chips at the time were terrible. I think their top end FX Black CPU could just about do i5 4th gen speeds...so I went with a 4th gen i7. All I've upgraded since is my video card. But a new build, today? Yeah, totally would go AMD.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
I talk a lot of shit about them but when I built my last PC I went Intel because the AMD chips at the time were terrible. I think their top end FX Black CPU could just about do i5 4th gen speeds...so I went with a 4th gen i7. All I've upgraded since is my video card. But a new build, today? Yeah, totally would go AMD.
Agreed here. AMD was way behind for years and Intel and Nvidia were gold standard for builds. Now things have changes and AMD has repeatedly kicked Intel's ass with better stuff that's cheaper. The latest Nvidia 3080 series cards have come waaaaaay down in price, compared to the 2080s, just to remain competitive.

tl;dr Anyone building with Intel and Nvidia in 2020, instead of AMD, is burning money.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brad cosplayed as a woman for Halloween, just as he does every day.
Elr1ZiWXYAEv4sr.jpg

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone organized a fundraiser so Brad can play video games on his lazy ass.

Note: This is the official campaign raising funds for Chelsea Manning's living expenses. This campaign is being organized by a group of her friends. Funds raised here will go into a trust, where the money can only be used to pay living expenses. All funds will be held in trust for this purpose alone.*

Chelsea E. Manning is a network security and artificial intelligence expert, activist, gamer and Twitch streamer. She is a former military intelligence analyst and former political prisoner.

Chelsea was just released last March, in the wake of the pandemic, and although it has been challenging to find steady employment, she has been organizing and helping her community in every way she can.

She has been setting up her new life in Brooklyn, New York, doing some security consulting - and setting up her Twitch stream, where she plays games and teaches about AI, machine learning, the ethics of algorithms and other critical issues, such as prisoner support and setting up mutual aid networks.

It became evident these last few months that she is working with very limited resources and could use a little help from her friends. So we decided to organize this little fundraiser for her 33rd birthday (December 17, 2020) to make sure she has enough on hand to cover her basic living expenses.

Thanks so much for your support!

To learn more about Chelsea, check out her Twitch stream , her Twitter account , or subscribe to her Patreon .

56.png
3.png

Compare the fundraiser of Heather McNamara (wife of Zach Antolek) who suffered cerebral venous thrombosis in June and was billed around $300000 by the hospital. Who says crime doesn't pay?

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net