Chelsea Marie Young / SagittariusShawty / sagshawtyyy - R.I.P. DMX! 350+lb hooker vlogger extraordinaire, based blobfish, body count of 400+, OnlyFans entrepreneur, sloppy drunk

What's next for Shawty?

• Gets evicted from her apartment

• Massive weight gain

• Knocked the fuck out/whacked by client

• Life-threatening STD

• Gets cancelled by the YouTube drama community

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
I know Canada has different guidelines regarding leases, but I know where I live it costs a bundle to break a lease, particularly after only a few months. Not to mention the horrible damage that will have been done by that rabbit and her slovenly living habits.

Gonna cost her a a pretty penny. I hope her dad didn't commit somehow by co-signing her lease or something. I mean, she acts like she has money, but....

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Of course. Breaks a lease early, but only after occupying the owner’s property just long enough to completely trash it, exactly like the white trash that she is and always will be. She’s so damn stereotypical, it’s like she’s a fictional character or something. This fat fuck could not be anymore predictable.

Despite not growing up in the ghetto, Sagi is the definition of ghetto fabulous (not a compliment!) I can’t remember the exact saying, so correct me if I’m wrong-“Buying what you want, while borrowing what you need.” The hallmark of a successful, boss bitch.

Sparkles246

kiwifarms.net
Men are more then their dicks, I feel she seeks validation by having sex with random men.
(3) sagittariusshawty on Twitter_ _I know I said I’m taking a break from tinder dates but I ne...png

D.Nice Cash Money

Cute, but kind of retarded.
kiwifarms.net
Men are more then their dicks, I feel she seeks validation by having sex with random men.
It's the only way she can get a small self-esteem boost since she knows she looks like garbage. No matter how many of her fans compliment her, it's nothing like a man essentially saying, "I'm sexually attracted enough by you to maintain an erection and have sex with you". She's never going to have her 'come to Jesus' moment if she keeps chasing sex like this.

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
I know Canada has different guidelines regarding leases, but I know where I live it costs a bundle to break a lease, particularly after only a few months. Not to mention the horrible damage that will have been done by that rabbit and her slovenly living habits.

Gonna cost her a a pretty penny. I hope her dad didn't commit somehow by co-signing her lease or something. I mean, she acts like she has money, but....

Ontario is a stupidly tenant-friendly province, and it's really hard to get rid of a lousy tenant. The best way to get rid of one is by "mutual agreement"- the tenant asks to walk away and the landlord says sure. Trying to recover anything more than last month's rent usually isn't worth it either. Said landlord is probably quite relieved to be rid of her, especially since there is an eviction freeze on now thanks to the coof.

It's the only way she can get a small self-esteem boost since she knows she looks like garbage. No matter how many of her fans compliment her, it's nothing like a man essentially saying, "I'm sexually attracted enough by you to maintain an erection and have sex with you". She's never going to have her 'come to Jesus' moment if she keeps chasing sex like this.

The cycle perpetuates itself too, because when your only requirements are black and circumcised, the men are guaranteed to be shit. They treat her like the slampig she is, and she loses her shit when they find out they don't want to be seen with her after, don't call her back, or when her unwashed 400lb ass stench turns them off. She flips out, not understanding why they don't immediately fall in love with her. Trash may swing high, but it always but always finds its own level.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it’s not so much that she’s decided to end her lease early as it is that she’s been asked to leave because of complaints from her neighbours. Living next to her must be hell. Quite apart from the noise and the smell, can you imagine being a young woman/having a daughter and meeting a procession of sleazy creeps in the corridor? It must be scary, you know no-one decent is visiting Sagi. Not to mention that she advertises both her address and the fact that she has valuables :lunacy:

jumbomilkers

much better looky looky than most bioholes
kiwifarms.net
What these types of women don’t understand (I think it’s related to a lack of theory of mind) is that if a halfway decent looking guy agrees to have sex with you, and also sweet talks you even after you’ve agreed to it, it says nothing about either your general attractiveness or their potential future emotional commitment to you. I understand that these men aren’t halfway decent by any reasonable person’s standards, but we’re talking about Sagi here.

I’ll keep the PL to a minimum but I was once friends with a very overweight gal who had sex with smooth talking black dudes from Tinder and she was always so confused when the men who promised her the world even after getting the greenlignt for sex would ghost her. She’d wonder why they bothered with the emotional manipulation if they already got what they wanted. Why did they have to take it so far with an already DTF woman?

Guys like that are using women like Sagi and my former friend as practice and also guaranteeing better, more engaged energy from the women by making her comfortable. These women will do more and do it more happily if they think the guy is boyfriend material. Regardless of what they say to these women, they will always view their marks as slampigs. I think this is too brutal of a realization for someone like Sagi to bear in the short term, even though an honest reckoning with this truth would prevent a great deal of future hurt and confusion.

Sparkles246

kiwifarms.net
What these types of women don’t understand (I think it’s related to a lack of theory of mind) is that if a halfway decent looking guy agrees to have sex with you, and also sweet talks you even after you’ve agreed to it, it says nothing about either your general attractiveness or their potential future emotional commitment to you. I understand that these men aren’t halfway decent by any reasonable person’s standards, but we’re talking about Sagi here.

I’ll keep the PL to a minimum but I was once friends with a very overweight gal who had sex with smooth talking black dudes from Tinder and she was always so confused when the men who promised her the world even after getting the greenlignt for sex would ghost her. She’d wonder why they bothered with the emotional manipulation if they already got what they wanted. Why did they have to take it so far with an already DTF woman?

Guys like that are using women like Sagi and my former friend as practice and also guaranteeing better, more engaged energy from the women by making her comfortable. These women will do more and do it more happily if they think the guy is boyfriend material. Regardless of what they say to these women, they will always view their marks as slampigs. I think this is too brutal of a realization for someone like Sagi to bear in the short term, even though an honest reckoning with this truth would prevent a great deal of future hurt and confusion.
Why is she flirting with a 15 year old, she was close to her mid 20s during this time. She will flirt with anyone that gives her attention. If it was a grown man that flirted with a 15 year old girl, he would be cancelled instantly( which I think is the right thing to do). She flirts with any guy who gives her attention and she uses black men for sex.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she flirting with a 15 year old, she was close to her mid 20s during this time. She will flirt with anyone that gives her attention. If it was a grown man that flirted with a 15 year old girl, he would be cancelled instantly( which I think is the right thing to do). She flirts with any guy who gives her attention and she uses black men for sex.
Archive

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it’s not so much that she’s decided to end her lease early as it is that she’s been asked to leave because of complaints from her neighbours. Living next to her must be hell. Quite apart from the noise and the smell, can you imagine being a young woman/having a daughter and meeting a procession of sleazy creeps in the corridor? It must be scary, you know no-one decent is visiting Sagi. Not to mention that she advertises both her address and the fact that she has valuables

The thing there is that her building is a condo, and her landlord would be the unit owner. The kind of absentee landlord that would rent to a walking disaster like her without verifiable income or credit won't care, unless he gets hit with an $1300 cleaning charge when one of Saggy's hoodrats pukes in the elevator.

Oddly enough, the most effective complaints would be about DMX. A lot of condos have bylaws that allow one small fish tank (large ones are a flood risk), or one non-exotic pet, with exotic defined as anything that isn't a cat or dog.

Saggy also hasn't been inviting Abdis over, and only recently broke her dry spell. Right when she broke into top 2% of Onlyfans, she decided to stop making content, and focus on making vlogs while dropping logs instead.