Chelsea Marie Young / SagittariusShawty / sagshawtyyy - R.I.P. DMX! 350+lb hooker vlogger extraordinaire, based blobfish, body count of 400+, OnlyFans entrepreneur, sloppy drunk

What's next for Shawty?

• Gets evicted from her apartment

• Massive weight gain

• Knocked the fuck out/whacked by client

• Life-threatening STD

• Gets cancelled by the YouTube drama community

Results are only viewable after voting.

lil retard

kiwifarms.net
Of course Saggy wants a dog! You can't be proper white trash unless you have more poorly socialized smelly dogs than natural teeth!

It's almost guaranteed to either be a shitbull or a yappy, neurotic chihuahua/Pomeranian; the perennial favourite white trash breeds.

She said she wants the breed that looks like a teddy bear. I don't think she realizes that you have to groom them that way and that they don't look that way naturally.

Sparkles246

kiwifarms.net
sagittariusshawty on Twitter_ _I feel like every girl should experience getting a train ran on...png
Sagi is a very classy and modest women . She exuberates good self esteem( Im being sarcastic). Who tf would write that they want a train on them, all over social media. Does she not have any respect for her body.

Massa's Little Buckie

👨‍👧👼🍼On my knees for massa~ 🧔🏻🦯🙈🙉🙊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2161585 Sagi is a very classy and modest women . She exuberates good self esteem( Im being sarcastic). Who tf would write that they want a train on them, all over social media. Does she not have any respect for her body.
lol nigger you blind? :story:

Sparkles246

kiwifarms.net
Her Tati friend is ranting in the background about how she does not like Madzie(Youtuber) and Tati wants to contact the place he works. All because Madzie has opinions on Sagi which he is allowed to have. He does not make constant videos on Sagi, I have seen him make videos on other youtubers who happen to also be plus size. Does it look like he may be obsessed with plus size women, yes I agree but that does not warrant Tati to contact the place he works at.