Chelsea Marie Young / SagittariusShawty / sagshawtyyy - R.I.P. DMX! 350+lb hooker vlogger extraordinaire, based blobfish, body count of 400+, OnlyFans entrepreneur, sloppy drunk

What's next for Shawty?

• Gets evicted from her apartment

• Massive weight gain

• Knocked the fuck out/whacked by client

• Life-threatening STD

• Gets cancelled by the YouTube drama community

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two other lives from this morning:
Cool:

Start:
She read the comments from her first stream last night, she was blackout drunk, my bad.
5 mins:
Tati lied to her and said she had to leave because she had a doctors appointment but she went to see her man. Everyone can be replaced with money

Start of second half sings I could really use a wish right now over and over again
About 15 mins in she's suicide baiting.

This second live was mostly Sagi being obnoxious. She decided to polish off a bottle of Jack Daniels for breakfast and in the second part calls her dad and has a meltdown because he doesn't answer because he's probably asleep at 6am on a Sunday morning.

rat rajaratnam

#MakeMethClassyAgain
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been tuned into sagi in a while, but with all the money that she has flushed down the toilet on tacky designer goods and lip fillers she definitely could have afforded a decent rhinoplasty. The average Canuckistani price is around 7500 CAD and she has spent far more than that on frivolous purchases and takeout/delivery, maybe in the past 6 months alone. It would improve her appearance immensely and is one cosmetic procedure that is worth the money for her. But we all know that the majority of poor people who have never had this kind of money before throw it out the window ASAP and do not have the capacity to save for anything, because they still don't feel financially secure deep down, and they have an insatiable desire to fill the material void they felt when they had jack shit.

She has an ugly ass hooked honker to begin with and if my memory serves me she has mentioned that her nose has been broken before, possibly more than once. She may not have even gone to the doctor to at least have it straightened out in order to let it heal in a somewhat normal position. So she has a nose akin to what you would see on a plague doctor mask AND it's very crooked; the hook may also have been made more prominent from the breakage. The visual aftermath of a rhinoplasty is pretty nasty because you get all kinds of bruising and have to wear a cast on your nose for a little while.

1621191702156.png

Healing time is typically about 6 weeks though so you don't have to wait too long to show off your new shnoz. Over the following year or so your new nose will "settle" and might look a little bit different than what it did immediately after healing but with digital imaging today's plastic surgeons can do a pretty decent job of predicting the final result. Sagi does not have fantastic genetics to begin with but does not help her case with her choice of dress nor her disheveled deathfat appearance, both of which are entirely preventable. However, I think the troll look is really amplified because of the shape and size of her nose and a complete overhaul would vastly improve her looks. I know that she will never have the wherewithal to save enough money to get a rhinoplasty but I'd love to see what she'd look like if she did.

edit because I somehow manage to make a grammatical mistake in every post I make
ETA: even if it is more expensive than I thought, she could afford it if she saved her money.

Last edited:

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Also I wanna mention did anyone noticed Tatiana coming back kindof pushed lauren to the side? She always seems like the quiet one though.

Now that I think about it, I’m sure her friends accept whoever sagy decides to keep as a friend because they all have to take turns to babysit her.
I was of the belief that her "friends" were there for the money she is very willing to spend on them.

Lady of the House

gaslight, girlboss, gatekeep
kiwifarms.net
The average cost here for a good surgeon is actually more like 10k. Besides, sagi would need someone to take care of her for a 2-3 weeks while she recovers, I doubt anyone is willing to do that (not even Tatiana)
I haven't been tuned into sagi in a while, but with all the money that she has flushed down the toilet on tacky designer goods and lip fillers she definitely could have afforded a decent rhinoplasty. The average Canuckistani price is around 7500 CAD and she has spent far more than that on frivolous purchases and takeout/delivery, maybe in the past 6 months alone. It would improve her appearance immensely and is one cosmetic procedure that is worth the money for her. But we all know that the majority of poor people who have never had this kind of money before throw it out the window ASAP and do not have the capacity to save for anything, because they still don't feel financially secure deep down, and they have an insatiable desire to fill the material void they felt when they had jack shit.

She has an ugly ass hooked honker to begin with and if my memory serves me she has mentioned that her nose has been broken before, possibly more than once. She may not have even gone to the doctor to at least have it straightened out in order to let it heal in a somewhat normal position. So she has a nose akin to what you would see on a plague doctor mask AND it's very crooked; the hook may also have been made more prominent from the breakage. The visual aftermath of a rhinoplasty is pretty nasty because you get all kinds of bruising and have to wear a cast on your nose for a little while.

View attachment 2175785

Healing time is typically about 6 weeks though so you don't have to wait too long to show off your new shnoz. Over the following year or so your new nose will "settle" and might look a little bit different than what it did immediately after healing but with digital imaging today's plastic surgeons can do a pretty decent job of predicting the final result. Sagi does not have fantastic genetics to begin with but does not help her case with her choice of dress nor her disheveled deathfat appearance, both of which are entirely preventable. However, I think the troll look is really amplified because of the shape and size of her nose and a complete overhaul would vastly improve her looks. I know that she will never have the wherewithal to save enough money to get a rhinoplasty but I'd love to see what she'd look like if she did.

edit because I somehow manage to make a grammatical mistake in every post I make

lil retard

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2175785

ETA: even if it is more expensive than I thought, she could afford it if she saved her money.

She got her nose broken in a fight and the doctors were offering her a nose job and she said no.

I don't think it's a good idea because it'll get broken again the next time she gets in a fight and it might not be safe for her to get a cosmetic surgery depending on what obesity related health problems she has.

So sag has only been friends with Tatiana again for 3 months, I would feel sympathy for tati but she’s dealt with that ugly obese troll before so idk what right mind would come back to that.

She's more of an employee than a friend. Saggy pays her to cook and clean for her.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2175785

I think she likes being able to say her nose is broken and use it as an excuse for her appearance. Kind of like a shield for when people make comments about her looks she can think well my nose is broken, that's why my face looks the way it does it's not my fault, instead of actually caring for herself with regular hygiene etc which would greatly improve her appearance in itself.

Sparkles246

kiwifarms.net
Agreed , I think they look awful on lots of people
I feel that the lip fillers and bbls are a trend now. I never heard about them when I was growing up in the 2000s. I feel that Sagi should focus on herself, stop going on Tinder dates . She seems to be the type of person to follow trends instead of being her own individual. She probably only got the fillers because she saw other girls doing it.

Tupolev Tu-160

kiwifarms.net

- She has some friends over and you can hear them screeching in the background.
- Sagi rapping while her friends dance to the beat.
- Getting her red wig next week.
- Most of the live is Sagi talking to her friends or her friends talking in the background while she makes dumb faces.
- There will be a video coming where she reviews makeup. Says she'll post it today.
- Complains that Tatiana used her 60 dollar makeup brush and didn't wash it. Because her skin is a lot darker than Sagi's, she ruined it with her foundation.
- She doesn't appreciate chat telling her to get better friends and calling her friends ratchet. Accuses chat of being racist.
- Smoking indoors. Poor DMX. Says it's OK because they opened a window.
- Arguing about who's black and who's not, what's racist and what's not.
- Singing and yelling. I feel bad for her neighbors but apparently they do this too.

I swear on my poopy

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone see the live vid of her tricking on the phone while on a live. "This is how I make my money" , and proceded to be uncannily good at dom phone sex. So she has a whole other income stream, prolly built from her Onlyfans.
She has lost a little weight in her face, ill give her that. Otherwise these days shes just boring.
I'm curious too about the piss jugs tho.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone see the live vid of her tricking on the phone while on a live. "This is how I make my money" , and proceded to be uncannily good at dom phone sex. So she has a whole other income stream, prolly built from her Onlyfans.
She has lost a little weight in her face, ill give her that. Otherwise these days shes just boring.
I'm curious too about the piss jugs tho.
It's archive in this post
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chelsea-marie-young-sagittariusshawty-sagshawtyyy.73356/post-8985876
Here's Sagi's live from last night. It's her drinking with her friends again. Nothing really happens. DMX shits on the couch towards the end.

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand how poor dmx is still alive. If any of you have experience with hind-gut rodents you know they need constant hay, entertainment, freshwater, and a buddy. Pretty much like any other fucking animal in the world. These animals can literally (yes, literally) die from loneliness and have very delicate gut flora. I cannot imagine the depression raging inside that lil buddy. I don't know if this is PL but it's really hurting my heart.