Inactive Chloe Sagal / John Paul Neumann - Self-Immolated to Protest The US Mental Health System. Currently Being Exploited by her "Allies".

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
2018-June-22
RIP
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chloe...n-protests-u-s-mental-health-treatment.44667/

2015-May-08
For a quick updated guide on Chloe as of 5/8/15, see this post.

Untitled%2B212.jpg

Chloe Sagal is an indie game developer who created such sought after titles as Homesick (download), Virus Jiggin' Fever, and Super Noah vs. The Dinosaurs. Being a Women Developer has allowed her a non-existent amount of game coverage and a modest patreon that is currently her sole source of income. Based on her body of work she is a mediocre game maker filled with inflated self importance.

But the crazy runs deep, friends.

Chloe Sagal didn't make a name for herself based on boring games. She made it due to an Indiegogo scandal involving Destructoid and it's former writer Allistair Pinsof. Sagal had crowdsourced funding to help her with a "life saving surgery" resulting from a car accident which inexplicably gave her metal poisoning. An accident which never happened and was completely fabricated. This ruse was instead being used to fund a very non-life-threatening sex change surgery. Pinsoff inevitably stumbled across this information and revealed it in an article he published for Destructoid. The world roundly mocked Sagal for trying to fleece the public and she faded away into ignominy.

Just kidding. Pinsoff was fired for outting a transsexual game developer after a public outcry and Destructoid tried their best to cover up the whole shameful affair. This isn't even joking, a dude who reported on a fraudulent charity was fired for reporting what actually happened, in a story in which he described the person scamming over $30,000 as a transsexual (which she really is). Take this quote from pixelenemy which really sums the whole damn thing up:
Do we know for sure that Sagal was definitely raising money for SRS? What if she wasn’t? The fact is, she lied. I can never fathom the kind of life that a transgender woman lives. But at the same time, lying is not the answer. While internet is full of abusive, threatening trolls, there are also a lot of kind people who could have generously donated to her cause had she been honest.

On the other hand, Pinsof should have known better. As a fellow journalist, I find it very surprising that he got involved in something of this nature personally, and outed Sagal the way he did. He made a mistake that not only destroyed his career, but also resulted in hurting Sagal beyond comprehension.

But if Sagal made a mistake, so did Pinsof. There is a lesson in this fiasco for everyone involved.

A journalist following a story that turned out to be charity fraud was deemed also at fault because he dared report on a women &/or transsexual in a negative light. You can't even make this shit up where a dude who reports on over $30k of fraud is the bad guy.

When discovered she went into damage control (by threatening to suicide live on Twitch) and attempted to fade from public view. But Gamergate went nuclear and Pinsoff, freed from the shackles of Destructoid and with a bone to pick over his firing, released as much information as he could concerning the whole fiasco (part 1, part 2, and part 3). Anyone of any intelligence would have gone to ground and tried their best to live a life hidden from view.

But Chloe Sagal, Queen of Gamergate, is not of normal intelligence. Attention Whoring is an addiction. Because of all the scrutiny put on her by internet detectives, she attempted to extort other notable crazy tranny Brianna Wu for money to battle trolls. It went about as well as expected it would, and Chloe now has a personal vendetta against Wu for not giving her free money and also almost literally killing her or something.
yJPWyvH.png

This feud has spilled over to another notable crazy tranny Phil "Ahuviya Harel" Haskins-Delici. Phil has decided that Gamergate is targeting him (even though he's not a dev, a journalist, and doesn't play games). The results were asspats from Chloe-senpai where she warned him about the evils of Wu.
21cb574fcf6e16eee694d22799e1956e.png

20152aa5b74cc34dd847ac76bdd4f84a.png

Bonus Content: a bunch of times where Chloe wishes she were dead for attention
Chloe_tranny.jpg

Sagal_Christmas_Suicide.PNG

Double Bonus:

Warning to cow watchers: Chloe loves to delete suicide tweets, so cap anything funny if it pops up.

Encyclopedia Dramatica: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chloe_Sagal
Twitter: https://twitter.com/chloesagal
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/chloesagal
Twitter: https://twitter.com/chloesagal
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeSagal

Last edited by a moderator:

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It kind of bothers me hoe astoundingly mediocre she is at making games. SuperNoah could have been a really cute idea ( add in some light heated but academically relevant jabs at the old testament, a few "in the moment" one-liners, a couple of lovably awkward characters, and you got a kitschy indie game!) and she fucked it up with stolen jokes and bland writing.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
It kind of bothers me hoe astoundingly mediocre she is at making games. SuperNoah could have been a really cute idea ( add in some light heated but academically relevant jabs at the old testament, a few "in the moment" one-liners, a couple of lovably awkward characters, and you got a kitschy indie game!) and she fucked it up with stolen jokes and bland writing.

Still sounds better then Rev 60.

DankMemes

4.20x69mm full metal autism
kiwifarms.net
Just like a female Dobson, except with video games instead of comics and somehow an even more bloated sense of self-importance, mixed in with a bit of faked mental illness. I'm grabbing the popcorn. I can't believe people still are so deluded as to think Gamergate was ever relevant to anything, let alone still important months later. Watching these blue-haired obese blobs and greasy fedora'd sperg cannons hurl themselves at each other in fits of vitriolic hatred is extremely entertaining though, so I don't want them to ever stop.

DrJonesHat

Russell Greer Approved Mentally Ill Troll
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who fake suicide attempts for personal gain piss me off. It makes it harder for people who really are suicidal to be taken seriously. Since she apparently has no problem with committing fraud, wonder how long it'll be before she tries it again and gets caught by the actual cops.

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know where to begin with this. She's a fucking wacko and I love how even Brianna Wu, who's already a nut herself, even thinks this idiot's full of shit.
Wu is full of shit and she knows it, but she's just after the Patreon bux. So when Wu sees someone else playing her game, she knows what's going on right away.

Andy27

Lolcow Stampede
kiwifarms.net
Pinsoff was fired for outting a transsexual game developer after a public outcry and Destructoid tried their best to cover up the whole shameful affair. This isn't even joking, a dude who reported on a fraudulent charity was fired for reporting what actually happened, in a story in which he described the person scamming over $30,000 as a transsexual (which she really is).

If I get a stroke before turning 35, I'm blaming this paragraph right here.

How much of a lolcow do you have to be in order to make Wu look like the sane one by comparison?

But that conversation with Ahuviya is really funny, those two talking about their woes complaining about how Wu is a transomysoginistic ableist and about conservative gamergate stalking. It's like watching two mental hospital patients exchanging their nonsensical theories but since they are both crazy they believe each other so they manage to get along.

MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure her friends and family would grieve her loss, but I am sick of people expecting strangers to move heaven and earth so some rando doesn't kill themselves. I donate to suicide helplines because in the abstract I want people to get the help they need, but beyond that I just can't muster a full head of steam for everyone's Urgent Suicide Announcement (Send Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.