Chris and Sleeping

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mourning Dove said:
Apparently high sugar intakes messes up the sleep cycle as well: it causes sleepiness.

Yeah, sugar crashes. During uni I felt more awake if I ate a pork pie during lectures than I did with a bottle of Lucozade (which often made me crash into slumber).

Anchuent Christory

Socially Awesome and Cool.
kiwifarms.net
MetroidJunkie said:
Speaking of Chris' sleeping, it's well known that eating the wrong kind of food before sleeping can give you really twisted dreams. I wonder if that's true for him, given his really poor diet.

Here's something guys, I've noticed eating Haribo within a few hours going to bed gives me funky dreams :lol: Try it sometime!

Null said:
Not my proudest admission, but I drink upwards of 8 liters of coke zero a day and my sleep schedule is completely unaffected. I go to bed at around 10pm to 12am and I wake up between 8am and 12pm. If anything I sleep longer than most people. I do think the caffeine affects the sleep cycle (obviously), but when your kidneys pretty much take on the role of a "Cola to Water" factory, it starts to wear off and your body begins requiring it to keep awake at all.

Jesus Christ man, what are you? a fucking hummingbird?

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading he spends all night drinking energy drinks and watching Adult Swim a few years back. As a result, he usually doesn't wake up until Noon. Or close to Noon.

Anyone know what hours he's usually awake or asleep now a days?

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
scorptatious said:
I remember reading he spends all night drinking energy drinks and watching Adult Swim a few years back. As a result, he usually doesn't wake up until Noon. Or close to Noon.

He mostly comes out at night...mostly.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
scorptatious said:

Not related but this post reminded me of when I was in 7th grade or so and I would stay up on school nights to watch Inuyasha and FMA on Adult Swim, and then had to get up a 6:00 for school.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
scorptatious said:

Not related but this post reminded me of when I was in 7th grade or so and I would stay up on school nights to watch Inuyasha and FMA on Adult Swim, and then had to get up a 6:00 for school.

Heh. Same here. Thankfully for me, both shows were scheduled to come on before I had to go to sleep.

Mourning Dove

Zenaida macroura
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:

:lol: Oh man, I totally did that in middle school too. I didn't use energy drinks, however. And I thought those shows were only on Saturday nights?

Drawets Rednaxela

Dumbass who believes Chris could benefit from jail
kiwifarms.net
Less sleep means more time to draw Sonichu! :biggrin:

But in all srsns, lack of a healthy sleep-patern is the least of his worries health-wise.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
Founder
kiwifarms.net
I'm not aware of Chris getting too little sleep, from what I recall his problem was that he didn't sleep at "normal times," that he would stay up late and then sleep in the afternoon. I know he's talked about what time he would go to bed and wake up, I think he was getting 8 hours, he was just doing it like from 4 a.m. to noon or something like that.

It's a really easy thing to do if you don't have to work or go to school, you can sleep whenever you want, when you want really.

WhiteKnight

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Blarb forces Chris to match her sleep schedule now that he has a full time job being her personal slave/butt taper/q-sand fetcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.