Chris Bryant / Simba Lion / Leader of Furry Menagerie / Furry Valley - Runs a cult server dedicated to doxing, blackmail, zoophilia, animal abuse, & grooming minors

How many kids has Simba tried to diddle?

• 1-3

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • 4-10

Votes: 22 5.5%
  • Probably as many as a Catholic Priest

Votes: 365 91.9%

• Total voters

Connectingdotsanddogs

God is Dog Spelled Backwards
kiwifarms.net
OH they meant ANOTHER 15 year old and never meant to suggest Blaze was the 15 year old. Right

How foolish we all were

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
kiwifarms.net
If Blaze was a young adult when Simba became sexually involved with him, and Raya supposedly (with no evidence) attempted to get with him after that... then how is she a pedophile?

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net
The original Albeon speaks out again, this time on Twitter.

1567633546443.png

Reactions: TheWatchfulFurfag

toxicdrink^^

what? huh?
kiwifarms.net
I figured that we could find what Blaze sounded like, and guess what I found?

The clip plays nearly exactly when Blaze speaks, and although I'll leave it up to you to decide on how old he sounds, I personally say he doesn't sound 18.

edit: I don't know why I said I'll leave it up to you before saying a "fact" lmao. fixed it.

Last edited:

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
How ironic.
1567649343388.png

Where's the evidence, Albeon?
1567649582279.png

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: WiggleCat

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured that we could find what Blaze sounded like, and guess what I found?

The clip plays nearly exactly when Blaze speaks, and although I'll leave it up to you to decide on how old he sounds, I personally say he doesn't sound 18.

edit: I don't know why I said I'll leave it up to you before saying a "fact" lmao. fixed it.
Archive everything of note, especially with someone who F5's this thread as often as Simba. Youtube-dl is your friend.

• Agree
Reactions: WiggleCat

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
Darkwis3 comes back to defend Furry Valley.

1567702877072.png

1567702964396.png

Very lazy copy and pasting
1567702994413.png

Fawkes is joining in as well.
1567703185147.png

Possibly additional Telegram account for Simba: @SimbaOreo
EDIT: His main account.

1567703092703.png

Last edited:

WiggleCat

kiwifarms.net
Darkwis3 comes back to defend Furry Valley.

View attachment 923806

View attachment 923808

Very lazy copy and pasting
View attachment 923809

Fawkes is joining in as well.
View attachment 923819

Possibly additional Telegram account for Simba: @SimbaOreo

View attachment 923815
No, that isn't an alt. That's his main account. He changed it from @loveyoublaze back when he made the announcement on Discord saying that him and Blaze broke up.

toxicdrink^^

what? huh?
kiwifarms.net
No, that isn't an alt. That's his main account. He changed it from @loveyoublaze back when he made the announcement on Discord saying that him and Blaze broke up.
They made an announcement on Discord about them breaking up?? I never saw it, is it here on the thread?

WiggleCat

kiwifarms.net
They made an announcement on Discord about them breaking up?? I never saw it, is it here on the thread?
Yes and yes.

Edit: If you're wondering why I didn't comment on or confirm it despite being tagged and post a screenshot of the announcement it's because it's all a big sham. The announcement was posted to kill two birds with one stone. For one, it would give Simba an alibi for the account's demotion and subsequent ban that followed shortly afterwards. That account had become a liability, a whole subject on its own that he could no longer keep up with. Claiming that he had broken up with Blaze and banned the account "for security reasons" would tie off any loose ends and take care of having to idle on it himself and pretend to be Blaze elsewhere. And two, it would lead to a ton of speculation on our end over things that obviously aren't true. Things such as "did Blaze really disappear from FV all of those months ago and has he really just been lurking all this time?" To which the answers are yes obviously, and no you moron, respectively. Nobody has come to me with any evidence proving that Blaze has actually been present within FV up until that announcement. Posting it would only stir up a pot of confusion and really, REALLY dumb speculations and conspiracy theories about Blaze having never disappeared and how "I missed a huge opportunity to get some dirt on FV while Blaze was still there" (nice bait btw to the idiot on Telegram that actually said that to me). Hence why I didn't cover it.

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em - or something, I don't know

1567775597399.png

1567776067184.png

This provides more proof that Simba was dating him, not like it wasn't evident but you'll still get people who'll say that it's fake news and what's more, it could also further prove that not only is Blaze still alive, he's shown us how much of a slavedriver Simba really is

drblackbarn

kiwifarms.net
I read these logs and wondered why anyone would still not be suspicious of Simba. It turns out that cults often function by having members and the leader's subordinates experience cognitive dissonance. Here's how it might be working:

1. Simba seems nice enough for people to like him, and everyone else seems to like him. I will like him.
2. People are saying strange things about Simba, but I've supported or defended him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time.
3. Simba dated someone underage? Well, maybe he didn't know. I'll continue to support him.
4. Simba blackmailed and doxed people? Well, shit. But I can't back out of this or I'll look like an idiot. I have to rationalize this somehow. They probably deserved it.
5. Simba deliberately organized trolling and harrassment of people? Well, if I don't go along with this, I'm going to look stupid for steps 1-4.

So, to avoid looking stupid, we don't turn back after having acquiesced enough times. See the Stanley Milgram studies on obedience for examples of how this can get really fucked up really fast. Simba moreover throws out people that he perceives to be a threat to his cult-lord-like image.

And that's why virtually nothing at this point will stop people loyal to Simba from being loyal to Simba.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Disagree
Reactions: totse and WiggleCat

Get off my lawn

kiwifarms.net
I read these logs and wondered why anyone would still not be suspicious of Simba. It turns out that cults often function by having members and the leader's subordinates experience cognitive dissonance.
It's honestly not as complicated as you think... in most cases at least. I was a member of FM/FV for years and an admin for some of that time, and I only stumbled upon everything Simba gets up to by accident. The sad fact is that 95% of people experience FV as it is advertised: A large, diverse group of furs that tend to be friendly and helpful. Only a small number of people experience the bad aspects of it, and they're usually immediately banned, blackmailed into silence, or are active participants.

FV has 3 main groups of people:

1. The abusers.
2. Those under the thumb of the abusers.
3. Those who are blissfully ignorant of what's going on.

The third group comprises the vast majority. Most members only have occasional interaction with Simba or his inner circle. They have their own group of friends and honestly enjoy the time they spend in FV. Most aren't exposed to the evidence of wrongdoing (especially with how brutally Simba represses said info) and lack the curiosity to go looking.

Then, there's the threat of being thrown out. Those who have come across the accusations or evidence against Simba find themselves facing a choice to either ignore it and continue as before, perhaps with some misgivings, or to say/do something about it and get thrown out. The second option means losing access to many of the friends they made in the group.

Now remember that FV specifically targets people with depression, anxiety, autism spectrum disorders, social issues, etc. Namely, the people least willing or able to tolerate the loss of their friends. It's very common knowledge even amongst normal members that continued contact with someone who is banned will get you banned yourself. That's great incentive to keep your head down and not question Dear Leader. To add to that, though, Simba also tends to write horror stories about those he kicks out (see attached). It gives him the perception of justification and makes it very unlikely that members will take that person seriously if they say anything against FV.

The comparisons of FV to the Church of Scientology are right on the nose, with the admins functioning like Scientology's Sea Org. Admins are expected to put in hours of unpaid work, to defend FV and Simba vigorously against anything negative regardless of veracity, and they are largely treated like garbage over the tiniest mistakes. Non-admin members are simply expected to swallow everything leadership says, have no contact with Suppressive Persons, and to never say anything against Simba/FV. The rapacious recruiting practices are in line with Scientology as well.

All of these screencaps are from one announcement except the last one, which shows how Simba reacts to even being asked why people are banned.
Screenshot_20190706-120306.pngScreenshot_20190706-120319.pngScreenshot_20190706-120311.pngScreenshot_20190706-120339.pngScreenshot_20190706-120326.pngScreenshot_20190706-120346.png
Screenshot_20190624-102619.png

Last edited:

drblackbarn

kiwifarms.net
It's honestly not as complicated as you think... in most cases at least. I was a member of FM/FV for years and an admin for some of that time, and I only stumbled upon everything Simba gets up to by accident. The sad fact is that 95% of people experience FV as it is advertised: A large, diverse group of furs that tend to be friendly and helpful. Only a small number of people experience the bad aspects of it, and they're usually immediately banned, blackmailed into silence, or are active participants.

FV has 3 main groups of people:

1. The abusers.
2. Those under the thumb of the abusers.
3. Those who are blissfully ignorant of what's going on.

The third group comprises the vast majority. Most members only have occasional interaction with Simba or his inner circle. They have their own group of friends and honestly enjoy the time they spend in FV. Most aren't exposed to the evidence of wrongdoing (especially with how brutally Simba represses said info) and lack the curiosity to go looking.

Then, there's the threat of being thrown out. Those who have come across the accusations or evidence against Simba find themselves facing a choice to either ignore it and continue as before, perhaps with some misgivings, or to say/do something about it and get thrown out. The second option means losing access to many of the friends they made in the group.

Now remember that FV specifically targets people with depression, anxiety, autism spectrum disorders, social issues, etc. Namely, the people least willing or able to tolerate the loss of their friends. It's very common knowledge even amongst normal members that continued contact with someone who is banned will get you banned yourself. That's great incentive to keep your head down and not question Dear Leader. To add to that, though, Simba also tends to write horror stories about those he kicks out (see attached). It gives him the perception of justification and makes it very unlikely that members will take that person seriously if they say anything against FV.

The comparisons of FV to the Church of Scientology are right on the nose, with the admins functioning like Scientology's Sea Org. Admins are expected to put in hours of unpaid work, to defend FV and Simba vigorously against anything negative regardless of veracity, and they are largely treated like garbage over the tiniest mistakes. Non-admin members are simply expected to swallow everything leadership says, have no contact with Suppressive Persons, and to never say anything against Simba/FV. The rapacious recruiting practices are in line with Scientology as well.

All of these screencaps are from one announcement except the last one, which shows how Simba reacts to even being asked why people are banned.
Thanks for the insight. I don't disagree with you, but given how impressively ignorant the dedication can be, I find myself often trying to figure some of it out. :like:

Something I'll add; when I was banned from FV, there was a surprisingly large number of regulars and admins who contacted me and told me a lot of information consistent with what I eventually found in this thread, and several of them were already speculating on how to shut the server down, some to report Simba to authorities... I didn't ask to know any of it. So, many of those who would be classified as those under the thumb of abusers are regularly plotting against Simba. His paranoia's not unwarranted.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino