Chris Bryant / Simba Lion / Leader of Furry Menagerie / Furry Valley - Runs a cult server dedicated to doxing, blackmail, zoophilia, animal abuse, & grooming minors

How many kids has Simba tried to diddle?

• 1-3

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • 4-10

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Probably as many as a Catholic Priest

Votes: 493 91.6%

• Total voters

toxicdrink^^

what? huh?
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt that this is the real Auroo though. On the basis that a 15 year old doesn't have an interest in Twitter, just to make an account to defend someone whom has been wrongly accused of doing something despicable, by people whom have done, and are seemingly protecting people who have done, similarly despicable things.
This is indeed the real Auroo. Here are the dm's between them two which prove that Auroo did post that tweet about defending Raya, along with a screenshot showing that at best they were just really good friends, with bits of rp here and there, scattered around. Who ever's on that anti-FV Twitter account, feel free to throw this up there ^^

edit: a useless sentence lmao

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Great Dane

Great Dane

Keep your eye on the ball
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CeruleanSergal, the account that was a parody of AlbeonSergal has been suspended.
1567603961212.png

After learning more about Furry Valley, AFurryFollower has blocked them.
1567603627819.png

1567603720137.png

not sure if it's been noted yet but I have found the source of CeruleanSergal's profile picture: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18557736/ (http://archive.fo/A97lv archive). note that it appears to be completely unchanged between the FA original and CS's Twitter picture.
The artist is now aware of Albeon using Halley's art.

1567604268023.png

Connectingdotsanddogs

God is Dog Spelled Backwards
kiwifarms.net
OH they meant ANOTHER 15 year old and never meant to suggest Blaze was the 15 year old. Right

How foolish we all were

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Blaze was a young adult when Simba became sexually involved with him, and Raya supposedly (with no evidence) attempted to get with him after that... then how is she a pedophile?

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The original Albeon speaks out again, this time on Twitter.

1567633546443.png

Reactions: TheWatchfulFurfag

toxicdrink^^

what? huh?
kiwifarms.net
I figured that we could find what Blaze sounded like, and guess what I found?

The clip plays nearly exactly when Blaze speaks, and although I'll leave it up to you to decide on how old he sounds, I personally say he doesn't sound 18.

edit: I don't know why I said I'll leave it up to you before saying a "fact" lmao. fixed it.

Last edited:

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How ironic.
1567649343388.png

Where's the evidence, Albeon?
1567649582279.png

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: WiggleCat

CIA Nigger

https://youtu.be/4zH9Zca1vRM
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured that we could find what Blaze sounded like, and guess what I found?

The clip plays nearly exactly when Blaze speaks, and although I'll leave it up to you to decide on how old he sounds, I personally say he doesn't sound 18.

edit: I don't know why I said I'll leave it up to you before saying a "fact" lmao. fixed it.
Archive everything of note, especially with someone who F5's this thread as often as Simba. Youtube-dl is your friend.

• Agree
Reactions: WiggleCat

Great Dane

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Darkwis3 comes back to defend Furry Valley.

1567702877072.png

1567702964396.png

Very lazy copy and pasting
1567702994413.png

Fawkes is joining in as well.
1567703185147.png

Possibly additional Telegram account for Simba: @SimbaOreo
EDIT: His main account.

1567703092703.png

Last edited:

WiggleCat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Darkwis3 comes back to defend Furry Valley.

View attachment 923806

View attachment 923808

Very lazy copy and pasting
View attachment 923809

Fawkes is joining in as well.
View attachment 923819

Possibly additional Telegram account for Simba: @SimbaOreo

View attachment 923815
No, that isn't an alt. That's his main account. He changed it from @loveyoublaze back when he made the announcement on Discord saying that him and Blaze broke up.

toxicdrink^^

what? huh?
kiwifarms.net
No, that isn't an alt. That's his main account. He changed it from @loveyoublaze back when he made the announcement on Discord saying that him and Blaze broke up.
They made an announcement on Discord about them breaking up?? I never saw it, is it here on the thread?

WiggleCat

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They made an announcement on Discord about them breaking up?? I never saw it, is it here on the thread?
Yes and yes.

Edit: If you're wondering why I didn't comment on or confirm it despite being tagged and post a screenshot of the announcement it's because it's all a big sham. The announcement was posted to kill two birds with one stone. For one, it would give Simba an alibi for the account's demotion and subsequent ban that followed shortly afterwards. That account had become a liability, a whole subject on its own that he could no longer keep up with. Claiming that he had broken up with Blaze and banned the account "for security reasons" would tie off any loose ends and take care of having to idle on it himself and pretend to be Blaze elsewhere. And two, it would lead to a ton of speculation on our end over things that obviously aren't true. Things such as "did Blaze really disappear from FV all of those months ago and has he really just been lurking all this time?" To which the answers are yes obviously, and no you moron, respectively. Nobody has come to me with any evidence proving that Blaze has actually been present within FV up until that announcement. Posting it would only stir up a pot of confusion and really, REALLY dumb speculations and conspiracy theories about Blaze having never disappeared and how "I missed a huge opportunity to get some dirt on FV while Blaze was still there" (nice bait btw to the idiot on Telegram that actually said that to me). Hence why I didn't cover it.

123borg567ate9tien

kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em - or something, I don't know

1567775597399.png

1567776067184.png

This provides more proof that Simba was dating him, not like it wasn't evident but you'll still get people who'll say that it's fake news and what's more, it could also further prove that not only is Blaze still alive, he's shown us how much of a slavedriver Simba really is