Chris Chan Exposed - It's only ok to make fun of Chris when Brian Shickley does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepito The Cat

Gotta go Rapido!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big thanks to @The American Hedgehog's friend for backing up the video.

One thing I listen morons like this guy about over and over is how confusing it is for them that KF dox their own members, how it is "a snake eating itself" and it's baffling how the concept of "multiple people with different opinions on a single site" is simply beyond them. It seems that the only way they can understand a community it's if said community acts as a single individual with one, unequivocal, set of rules and behavior patterns. The idea of troll shielding comes from that train of thought, where a retard believes himself better than some cow just because he's part of the doxxing community.

This is a concept that unfortunately it's all around the Internet. The idea that some group is somehow obliged to defend an individual just because it's a member of said community is probably one of the most cancerous concepts I've seen. LBGTQ defending pedos, GOP defending psychos, Democrats defending every nutjob under the sun with a latin-american accent. The individual not being accounted for anything by the group he belongs, loses their status as individual and becomes just another echo chamber for the collective. And people seem to be fascinated by this, for some reason.

This moron being surprised and sickened by how people send mails to Chris with stupid bullshit and how he himself can't stand trolls calling him, sending him e-mails. Like, dude, throw away your phone number, get a new one! Close your mail account, create a fresh one. If you insist on being around one of the dumbest, least self aware idiots on the web, at least act intelligently and don't go making videos like this where you whine and cry how unfair it is to be doxxed and trolled for being a retard. They achieved nothing. Being on the internet it's a privilege, not a fucking right!

Get smart and lay low, you fucking imbecile.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
It could very well be that @The Captain is still involved with Chris, but I'm not taking the word of a lying attention whore.

Cap left either to:
A) Concentrate on his life and quit Chris and the whole lolcow thing

B) Nurture Chris without getting shit on every time he posted and constantly defend himself as was happening before he left

Pvt. Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
The video link is down again, anybody got another linked? or can post it somewhere please.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I didn't know it was possible for someone to be such an enormous faggot.

I can never understand the kind of person who comes on to Kiwi Farms and sees how dozens to hundreds of lolcows who act like retarded faggots on the internets look and sound.....and then go and act like a retarded faggot on the internet.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Cap left either to:
A) Concentrate on his life and quit Chris and the whole lolcow thing

B) Nurture Chris without getting shit on every time he posted and constantly defend himself as was happening before he left

The Captain was Chris's alter ego that emerged into realspace when he drank the magical man potion obviously. Poor bastard got reclaimed back into his host finally. Semper Fi.

Cedric_Eff

I'm bringing it down! Down to hell!
kiwifarms.net
The Captain was Chris's alter ego that emerged into realspace when he drank the magical man potion obviously. Poor bastard got reclaimed back into his host finally. Semper Fi.
Is that what happened to JenkieJenkins?

Status
Not open for further replies.