Chris-Chan incest leak / Chris has been removed from 14 Branchland Court -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Jul 30, 2021 at 2:32 PM: Audio and chatlogs of of Chris-Chan discussing sexual relations with his mother were posted online and he has been removed from his home by a court order.
Today, this audio and these screenshots were posted.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

They are considered genuine. Nobody knew of this except one person named "Bella", a trollsona of someone called 10thanonymous, who Chris confided this information in.

Early this morning, Greene County Police visited the Chandler residence for a wellness check.

Just now, Chris was served an emergency protective order until August 5th. He is not allowed at 14 Branchland Court until then. He is also not allowed to contact his mother at all. Barbara is at the hospital for a senior care inspection.

Chris has someplace to sleep. I will be disbursing the remainder of the GoFundMe money to him to cover emergency expenses, as promised and as legally obligated of me.

Incest is a Class 1 Misdemeanor with penalties going up to 1 year in jail.
It is apparently a Class 5 Felony if between mother/son.

"Class 5 felonies are “wobblers,” crimes that can be either a felony or a misdemeanor, depending on how the crime is charged and, sometimes, how the judge or jury decides to treat a conviction. Class 5 felonies in Virginia are punishable by: 1 to 10 years in prison (when the conviction is a felony), or up to 12 months in jail and a fine of $2,500 (misdemeanor)." (Source)

Updates
Chris intended to stay with extended family. They rescinded the invitation. It's going to take 3 days for GoFundMe money to transfer, at the latest. He can't afford s hotel until it settles.

Update 1: Chris has a hotel.
Update 2: I have stopped my payment to Chris and asked GoFundMe to refund all donors.

See: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chris-is-going-to-everfree-northwest.93521/post-9579169

Chris lied to me and I've cut contact. View the post for more details.

This thread is now too massive to serve any purpose.

Appendix of adjacent threads:
Post-EPO Motel Saga / Chris-spotting thread
Chris's "girlfriend" and the "hindsight is 20/20" thread
Chris's fate: discussion and hypothesizing
Misgendering spergout: "you mean SHE raped HER mom with HER penis" thread
E-Celebs / YouTubers Reacting to Chris
Shitpost Central

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.